Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
diaso diaso karke ditto marti rehti hai tubsy ki bachchi... apna bhi kuch bol 🤣🤣🤣🤣
EBasso thumbnail
yes mumma his family will be with him always... thus we miss him na... anyway I shall try to watch the video from my phone gussa kyun hoti ho 🤣
EBasso thumbnail
omg tubsy ek baat toh batana bhul hi gayi main tumhe...

in Daastaan - you know the night scene you like very much? the one where they are on Chhat, can't sleep and come close to each other with lanterns...

one thing did stick to my head sooo strongly... the way when bano realizes it's hassan, how she takes her dupatta and puts it on her head... maar daala yaar 🤢😍 so dreamy! so seductive in fact!!!

it was such a subtle action, but it was sooo impactful! I fell in love with just that one gesture of hers. Hats off to whoever thought up and executed that scene!!! 👏
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I know, anyways we are always here for him no matter what, even if he was joking, but we can't see people hurt him...People just cares for him, cause he is insider, rest people make fun of him...Anyways who cares, he is genuine and we love him...

Go watch my video😡...

Muniza
SO TRUEEE NO...!!!!DITTOOO DITTOOO ALL...I CAN C WHO IS FAKING IT WHO DOES NOT No...!!!!sum only be friend wid him bcoz he knows so much about d show no...????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise nobody damn care about it no...!!!!! and i feeel so sad fore him, his intention to chat, get friendly wid evryone...!!!!but no,most who cums to his thread only wantsss his SPOILERSSS no...!!!!! dey should be more sensible no...!!!! i feel for GEET page too no...!!!!!AngryAngry🤢
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dtri

omg tubsy ek baat toh batana bhul hi gayi main tumhe...

in Daastaan - you know the night scene you like very much? the one where they are on Chhat, can't sleep and come close to each other with lanterns...

one thing did stick to my head sooo strongly... the way when bano realizes it's hassan, how she takes her dupatta and puts it on her head... maar daala yaar 🤢😍 so dreamy! so seductive in fact!!!

it was such a subtle action, but it was sooo impactful! I fell in love with just that one gesture of hers. Hats off to whoever thought up and executed that scene!!! 👏

now you know no waaad type phingolisss i lurveee to c...!!!!!not alwayshavv Xrated no...!!!!!!!!!!!!🤢☺️☺️Day Dreaming🤣
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I know, anyways we are always here for him no matter what, even if he was joking, but we can't see people hurt him...People just cares for him, cause he is insider, rest people make fun of him...Anyways who cares, he is genuine and we love him...

Go watch my video😡...

Muniza
[/QUOTE]
SO TRUEEE NO...!!!!DITTOOO DITTOOO ALL...I CAN C WHO IS FAKING IT WHO DOES NOT No...!!!!sum only be friend wid him bcoz he knows so much about d show no...????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise nobody damn care about it no...!!!!! and i feeel so sad fore him, his intention to chat, get friendly wid evryone...!!!!but no,most who cums to his thread only wantsss his SPOILERSSS no...!!!!! dey should be more sensible no...!!!! i feel for GEET page too no...!!!!![/QUOTE]

Yup totally agree with you, i think he knows too, that's why he comes here and spend time with us, cause he knows we don't want his spoilers, we want his precious time to enjoy with him...Anyways don't wanna say much about Geet page, they had opened for feedback, but i think they had no idea about fans...They hardly behaves normal, and i think they are true yaar...They love the show so much, that can't see anything to go wrong in it, but anyways it's not easy to deal fans, iss liye kehte hain shair ke muh mein haath kyon daale...Abb they opened page, so bhugto lolz...

I know it's sad, but can't control people na, specially online, not easy...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail

Go watch my video😡...

Muniza
[/QUOTE]
SO TRUEEE NO...!!!!DITTOOO DITTOOO ALL...I CAN C WHO IS FAKING IT WHO DOES NOT No...!!!!sum only be friend wid him bcoz he knows so much about d show no...????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise nobody damn care about it no...!!!!! and i feeel so sad fore him, his intention to chat, get friendly wid evryone...!!!!but no,most who cums to his thread only wantsss his SPOILERSSS no...!!!!! dey should be more sensible no...!!!! i feel for GEET page too no...!!!!!AngryAngry🤢[/QUOTE]

mashaallah tubsy bola toh kya hatke bola 👏

I call his thread madhmakkhi ka chatta when he is around (MMKC)  aa jaati hai sab ki sab spoilerz lene... I guess it must be a - take a load off of stressful work day and relaxing kind of activity for him na? not many would understand that unless they wanna get to know him! Me personally and I know mumma, princess, lavu, and ofcourse you - we just like chatting with him cuz we all enjoy his company!! and that's how it should be!!! we can of course eat his bheja for when we don't like something in geet... but it should all be part of the fun... taang khichaai bhi 😉
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvey

now you know no waaad type phingolisss i lurveee to c...!!!!!not alwayshavv Xrated no...!!!!!!!!!!!!🤢☺️☺️😍🤣

yeah babe there was no X in it but it was sooo sexyyy 👏 love your choice of phingolis... 😳
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Go watch my video😡...

Muniza

SO TRUEEE NO...!!!!DITTOOO DITTOOO ALL...I CAN C WHO IS FAKING IT WHO DOES NOT No...!!!!sum only be friend wid him bcoz he knows so much about d show no...????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise nobody damn care about it no...!!!!! and i feeel so sad fore him, his intention to chat, get friendly wid evryone...!!!!but no,most who cums to his thread only wantsss his SPOILERSSS no...!!!!! dey should be more sensible no...!!!! i feel for GEET page too no...!!!!!

mashaallah tubsy bola toh kya hatke bola 👏

I call his thread madhmakkhi ka chatta when he is around (MMKC)  aa jaati hai sab ki sab spoilerz lene... I guess it must be a - take a load off of stressful work day and relaxing kind of activity for him na? not many would understand that unless they wanna get to know him! Me personally and I know mumma, princess, lavu, and ofcourse you - we just like chatting with him cuz we all enjoy his company!! and that's how it should be!!! we can of course eat his bheja for when we don't like something in geet... but it should all be part of the fun... taang khichaai bhi 😉

Aur kya damaad ji hain, jeeja ji hain, toh taang khichai toh abnti hai boss😉...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
offf caarsee banti hai LOL I don't know him well enough to kheecho his taang but soon I will 😉
Previous
1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 79
Next
Shaan Thumbnail

Shaan