Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Mera Emaan, Meri Shaan..mera Maan ho tum! - Page 47

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNQ32OeZWdc[/YOUTUBE]
LAST EPISODE OF KHUDA AUR MOHABAT tomrrow...!!!!!! i am going to cry buckets of tearsss...!!!!!!!!!!just listen to d dialoguess no...!!!!😭😭😭😭😭πŸ₯Ί d heroine , IMAAN going to die...!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aiyyooo watch watch watch, 2 yummy scene in 1...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ISPdKu73zM[/YOUTUBE]

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
Desichiqneez thumbnail
DIASO...ditto again...!!!!🀣🀣

PIZZA...where re youuu no...??????? πŸ€”

mammmaaa i neeed hugggsss , shoulder to cryyy...!!!!!!!!!!!!hmmm...!!!!
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

His trust, his believe on destiny is strong, you can see in show, how destiny turns things, and that's Vinu's believes, and somewhere i believes too that's why understand the story, understand the all situations...

Aiyyooo me don't wanna start on Vinu, sis you remember my bhajang by Kulu and Shivi? Sensitive topic, so let me stop myself otherwise i would go on and on, and tell you honestly, whatever he said, and whatever he did, i have no problem with him...People think he siad, or promised or gave hope, but never brought such things in show, but i believes that he never gave hope, he always says wait and watch, everything will come smoothly and steadily whya say?

Muniza

Like I said - he has rules to follow na? He must have to be so cautious since his hands are tied! ppl would need to understand that just because he is a friend doesn't mean he can cater the story to us in a silver plate! then, where would the surprise element be?

I don't know how serious he was in the last thread when he posted his sad message on the first plage but my heart still went out to him because it must be tough living in his shoes where most of the things he does is more criticised than appreciated... 😑
EBasso thumbnail
acha chalo enough serious talks... back to fun and phingolis... 🀣
Desichiqneez thumbnail
pizza...d vido not working...!!!!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvey

pizza...d vido not working...!!!!!

I edited, check now...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvey

DIASO...ditto again...!!!!🀣🀣

PIZZA...where re youuu no...??????? πŸ€”

mammmaaa i neeed hugggsss , shoulder to cryyy...!!!!!!!!!!!!hmmm...!!!!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

awww cute tubs - I never started khuda aur mohabbat... tell me why these lovestories end sooo sadly 😭😑🀒

I love happy endings! But daastaan was just πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

chal don't cry babes!!! hum hai na.. tumhe phir se mood mein laa denge 😳
Desichiqneez thumbnail

Like I said - he has rules to follow na? He must have to be so cautious since his hands are tied! ppl would need to understand that just because he is a friend doesn't mean he can cater the story to us in a silver plate! then, where would the surprise element be?

I don't know how serious he was in the last thread when he posted his sad message on the first plage but my heart still went out to him because it must be tough living in his shoes where most of the things he does is more criticised than appreciated... 😑
[/QUOTE]
OMGsss DIASO...!!!!!SO DITTOOO...!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€£
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dtri

I know, anyways we are always here for him no matter what, even if he was joking, but we can't see people hurt him...People just cares for him, cause he is insider, rest people make fun of him...Anyways who cares, he is genuine and we love him...

Go watch my video😑...

Muniza