Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

shit ... i wrote sooo much ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† block ho gaya hoga ... πŸ€£ maine Luvey ko badey pyaar se bulaaya hai .. toh i hope she comes back .. waise woh  library se nikli ki nahi ? yah kisi phingoli ke chakkar main wahi lock ho gayi ... khuda aur mohabbat dekh rahi thi na woh πŸ€£πŸ˜›

LOL - hey bhagwaaan... stupid FB...

Anyway Tubz ko aaj badi der ho rahi hai aane mein... punga kya hai boss? Nikli thi toh badi shaan se kehke ki raat koh milte hai!!!

Mumma ne daat diya hogaaa ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
EBasso thumbnail
@ANKA - yeah moi too don't want nandini to be a perm character! The rest are okay!!

Mane episode OK laagyo... thik hato kai khaas nahi :)

EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

My views:

Geet staying back to clear Maan and her name is the right decision! And Maan supporting her is the cherry on top! Today itself Geet says that she hates her family of thinking of Maan as a cheater, because he is not that kind of a person! So as a rightful daughter of the house it becomes her responsibility to clear those doubts that Beeji and Tej have of them now.

Plus I doubt Maan would leave his wife behind .. and going by segments looks like he's staying back and helping Geet along with Lucky ..

Liked what I saw today! :) We'll just wait and watch how Maaneet together win over this family's heart :)!

Z

My maneetian zzzster boyfriend... I agree with this... let's see kal kya hota hai!! waise going by today's epi, lucky is supporting maneet - then what about the fight between him and maan?

come on come on put your prediction hat on πŸ˜‰
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dtri

@ANKA - yeah moi too don't want nandini to be a perm character! The rest are okay!!

Mane episode OK laagyo... thik hato kai khaas nahi :)

haan par humaari baat kaun sunta hai DIva...dikhaana hoga toh dikhayege hi na...

episode mane toh gamyu...πŸ˜›

Diva...i think the fight has been scrapped...geet too in that sequence was wearing the suit she had worn before plus it had Maan in the turban fighting...donot think it will be shown...

waise it wasnt a fight it was more Maan teaching Lucky to fight...giving tips...aajke SBB segment mein tha where he was quoting "main tumhari madad karunga ladai jeetne mein"...now if they show flashback toh hi poss hai warna nahi...

By the way Niha had posted the song Nimbooda Nimbooda... 
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Premi .. in the segment he said "Mein tumhe sikhata hoon" to Lucky .. I don't think they;re fighting .. I think he's teaching him 😎

Z
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

<font color="#990066">Kaun jaane... how are you mummaaa kab aa rahi ho? Missing yaaa πŸ€—</font>

I will home in 1 1/2 hr...

Whats going on?

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
K i have to go cook now for my sister! *sigh* this is my life .. btw I'm opening thread tmrw and not friday .. oki so I'll be seeing ya guys later :)

Z

roseinbloom thumbnail
Oh btw Anka .. have a great vacation! :) Enjoy yourself! And don't forget to look if wherever you;re going they have star one LOL! Catch ya later :)

Z
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

aaj tu tu nahi hai
aaj mai mai nahi hoon
hum dono ki aatma badal chuki hai
aaj tu mai hoon
aur mai tu hai

samjhi kuch? 🀣

yo shishter!! πŸ˜›πŸ€—

ur now Teji and I am Lucky...
bt den if ur Lucky and i am teji 
den hw can i be lucky and u be teji...
coz Teji tho Teji hai...
aur Lucky tho Lucky hai...
tho agar thum main hoon...
aur main thum...
tho thum Teji ho aur main Lucky...
par asal mei tho...
ur lucky and i am Teji...πŸ€ͺ🀣

i m right naa🀣
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ek kaam karne gayi thi ... do ho gaye ... one was unexpected πŸ‘πŸΌ thanks for it πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

how did the task you had in hand for which we wished you luck goπŸ˜ƒ i hope it was realllyyy niceπŸ˜ƒ