3 Idiotz-Mera Emaan, Meri Shaan..mera Maan ho tum!

Posted: 12 years ago

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala...

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

Description of IDIOT:

I - Intelligent

D - Decent

I - Ideal Family

O - Obedient to MaanEet, and to each other

T - Talented People

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TF5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking

IDIOTS Phamily relations

Nihu    - Da one and only NautankiπŸ˜›
Nags    - Shivu's,Munni's & Vrush's Mommy,Nihu's Naaniii, Dhwani's par naani
Vrush   - Nihu's Mommaa
Rev     - Vrush's Twini and Lavu's Sister
Muni    - Nihu's Sister,Dhwani's Mom & Lavu's Maasii Jaann
Shivu   - Nag's Beti,Nihu's Maasi,Lavu's Shister & Munni's Saas, Dhwani's Daadi
Lavu    - Nihu's Beti/Sister,Dhwani & Shivu's Shishter & Munni's Nicey Jaann
Viju     - Nihu's PKB partner,Munni's T&K Sister,Lavu's Parii
Dhwani  - Nihu's Deejey, Lavu's Sister, Munni's daughter, Shivi's poti,       Jess's niece, and Nag's Par Poti
Zz       - Dhwanz's Premi, Shivi's Sister, Munni's Mausi Saas
Dhadkan - Nihu's Shishter and Jaaneman
Jes      - Munni's Sister and Maan Ki deewani and Nihu's Amrish Puriji wale                  BAUJI, Dhwani's maasi, apparently Revs mommy also 
AL:      - Vru's AL,  Munni's β€οΈ magnified ALWAAA,  Shivu's Halwa,  Nags cool serenity,  Nihu's mishty,  Lavu's Bb,  Cutee's Aloo & everybody's  Alwa Jalwa.

Last but not da least - 
Vinu      - ...Nihu's Piya?!?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Jo dhadkaye sab ka jiyaπŸ˜‰

any mor complicating relations please inform Muni/Nags/LavzπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Idiot Phamily ka Photu:

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
Mr. India's - lovely spoilerzzz - and sweet message: 

This Week Rota:

Monday - Shivi
Tuesday - Dhwani
Wednesday - Anamika
Thursday - Muniza
Friday - Z
Dekho aaj mera naya achievement...

Maine thread kholaπŸ₯³

I loved the episode...mainly because for a change Geet dialogues were in favour of redeeming her character...haassshhh..

The angry stare...umm does PC have eye problems...it wasnt nice...ofcourse MSK glares are to die for...

Lucky was sooo sweet...his feeling bad, defending Geet-Maan and then getting angry on Mammey made me all sad for him...Good brother...

Liked even Pammi defending Maan😊 so we just have 2 people to convince right...that shouldnt take long...😳

Dev-Nandini scene was doable but not very appealing...i dont noe...somewhere i really dont want to see Dev romance...his helping acts, comedy etc are really nice but romatic sequences are a little put off...

Finally Geet not wanting to go leaving behind wrong impression finally finally made me wanna pat her back...kitne dino baad us Geet ki jhalak dikhaayi di who stood for the right thingsπŸ˜ƒ 

thats it for today...
Episode was all about transition... !!! But what made me heave a sigh of relief is Maan Singh Khurana got a chance to breathe like MSK finally ... but the episode was boring .. 
Best part was ofcourse Lucky paajis jab samay ayega toh main tujhe jawab de doonga Preeto ji .. pehli baar serious lucky ko dekha ...

Dev nandini scene  main woh punch nahi tha .. it looked like they are being forced to fall in love ...🀣

Maan and teji face off looked weird... disoriented my eye ...πŸ˜• or do i have a squint?πŸ₯±

Geet saying, i am not coming, thoda melodramatic tha .. but i guess its all a lull before the storm ...

lets see MSK ab kya karta hai ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJzT1KMjQ0k[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago
🀣πŸ€ͺ

Mere pyare pyare idiotzzz ...  πŸ€— and ROFL

A Message to Mr. India:

Aaj sab Mr. India ko ping kar rahe hai toh main bhi karti hoon... πŸ˜† Mr. India ab aa bhi jaaiye na. Bahot intezaar kiyaa humne!! Itne bhi kya busy hai ki apne ghar walo se itni lambi judaai? 😑 It's alost end of the month anyway! Waada abhi tak ka tha na???? 😳The PHAMILY is missing you! Come soon pweeej pweety pweeej... πŸ˜’

A song phor youuu:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt-mtV7SyX8[/YOUTUBE]

A message from Viju to all Idiots (In case you all missed this yesterday):

Hey All - I had a chance to have a brief chat with Viji on FB last night. She sent her hi's to all and said she misses you all vewwy much! She should be freed enough in a month so that she will be able to catch up on all Geet epi's and come on the thread as well!

Tubzzz - tum kahaan gaayab ho? Partying hard since you are done with your work??? Hume bhool gayeee?? Tum bolo na Mr. India ko! Shayad tumhari baat sun ke woh aa jayenge πŸ˜›

------------------------------------------------------------

DEEJAY'S PEEJAY CORNER:

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural idiocracy. 🀣

and one more...

Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.🀣

*DISCLAIMER: JHELTE RAHO JHELTE RAHO MERE GHATIYA JOKES KO JHELTE RAHO, EK DIN MUJHE AAP SAB PAR TARAS ZAROOR AAYEGA πŸ€£*

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Tongue

Pleadings to CVs waali link ab bekaar aur purani ho gayi hai... yeh lijiye meri thodi kahaniya padiye TongueTongue

EK NAYI SHURUAAT, FINALLY SUHAAG RAAT:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1666101

A TRANQUIL STORM: (This one is on hold indefinitely πŸ˜†)

enjoy!!!

MAAN AUR GEET KI KAHAANI - AAJ IS GAANE KI ZUBAANI

DOORDHWANI RADIO SE DEEJAY DHANNO KA FARZ HAI! KOI SUNE YA NA SUNE... BAJANA TO BANTA HI HAI BOSSS! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFehGqo7qpI[/YOUTUBE]

agar zindgi ho
tere sang ho
agar maut ho
toh woh ho tujh se pehle...

Balmaa...

TODAY'S TAKE

ReservedTongue
Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
wah re wah...Jeejiii, Lucky shishter n me...ek ke baad ek?!!πŸ˜†

I am missing my Jeejuu a LOT tody...so todys songs is dedicatd to my one n only Jeejuuu as well! πŸ€— 
Jeejuu jaldi aao naa...pleash😳

Hain Jai Jai Shiv Shankar, Kata Lage Na Kankar...
Chahe Kuch Karle Zamana...
Mere Jeewan Saathi, Mere Sapno Ki Raani...
Zindagi Safar Hain Suhana...
Hain Kuch Tho Log Kahenge, Na Suna Ki Jiye...
Hain Chain Aaye Mere Dil Ko Duwa Ki Jiye...
Har Janam Mein, Rang Badalke...
Kaabhon Ke Paardon Pein Hum Khilte...Hum Hain Raahi Pyar Ke, Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte...

Darde Dil Darde Jigar, Zamane Kho Dikhana Hain...
Hum Kisi Se Kum Nahin Hain, Tujko A Batha Na Hain...
Yeh Wada Raha, Ohhh Meri Chaandni...
Har Janam Mein, Rang Badalke...
Kaabhon Ke Paardon Pein Hum Khilte...
Hum Hain Raahi Pyar Ke, Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte...
Hum Hain Raahi Pyar Ke, Ah Ah Ah Ah Chalte Chalte...
Hennn Ahhh Chalte Chalte...
Hum Hain Raahi Pyar Ke, Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte...πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

episod teek tha...nothin great but not bad as well...so over all it was an average episod...it was as usual the steppin stone to da upcoming track...

"Mera Emaan...Meri Shaan...Mera Maan Ho Tum"😍
Geet being hurt abt Bejis tears and Maans insult onz again shwd wat relations mean fr her...Beji who has been a motherly figur to her is hurt coz of her...n abv all da man who stood against evryone to protect and safeguard HER repsct and happinz...his intergrity is at stake!...dis is bound to hurt her mor dan HIM... she deicdez to clear da air...win bck her family as well as make a place fr her husbnd in der hearts! πŸ‘
Maan onz again becums Geets guide...its true...ven a person is upset...wateva u say to defend urslf it all goes in vain...😊

"Ho ! Main karoon toh saala Character Dheela hai" πŸ€£ 
Arre pheli baar Jugnu jasooz solvd a case...aur natheeja...his niece is thrown out of da house along wid her hubby dear!! πŸ€£ agar sherlock holmes aur james bond kare tho woh super hit aur agar Jugnu kare tho he is showered wid all da shouting even fr Lucky!!πŸ˜† dis is cheatin naa?!πŸ˜›
"Lucky Singh mei Teji SIngh ki aatma ghus gayi hai!!" LOVELY!πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lucky sayin he wd admit his feelings onz its tym! Nice!!!πŸ˜›

Clash of the Titans?!?!?πŸ˜•
Teji - MSK scene cd hav been a bit mor dhamaakedhaar!!πŸ€” 

"andheki anjaani kya yeh mohobbath hai?..chupke se milthe dilon ki yeh aahat hai...Kaisa yeh Pyaar hai?!!" πŸ˜‰
Devini scene shd b a lot more effctfl...or so I feel😳...coz AA scenes had da spark sumver...here it needs to b brought up only can dis change into a parallel track...kahin na kahin...kuch n kuch kami tho hai...hmm...mayb it wd b better as episods pass byπŸ€”

"laakh manaa le duniyaa, saath naa ye chhootegaa
aake mere haathon me, haath naa ye chhootegaa"😳😍
Geet wantin to stay bck so as to win bck her family n also Maans izzath!πŸ‘ Maan to help her out in dis...so as to ensure dat his wife achieves her aim!! Mind Blowing...Liked it!!😳

Dats it folks...πŸ€—

Lov ya all...
Lavzz
Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago
Reserved for my lovely Idiots, and hotty MSK πŸ˜‰ , sexy MaanEet...

Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
Reswa~ πŸ˜†

Can't write much today ..

but gotta say..

MaanEj & AdiMaan 😍 ..

And I'm guessing Geet just wants to clear the air as it's her rightful duty since she has been the daughter of the house.. and that very own daughter should not be the reason for leaving the house in such distress.. hence her decision of not leaving so soon and clearing Maaneet's name and bad image in front of the family .. let's see what's in store! And I'm sure Maan being Maan will not go away .. but in fact help in whatever Geet has planned to make sure Beeji/Tej understand them well 😳

That's all !   

Love,

Z

<3
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
I would love to see Lacchi's reaction, that the guy she kept thinking was a mamuli sa driver...turned out to be the son-in-law of the house...it would be damn hilarious...her whole equation will change now...from nagging naukrani about Balwant driver tooo OMG he is not a driver he is geet didi's husband😲😲😲😲