India-Forums

Just wondering... Only if... (Page 3)

ShellyB IF-Dazzler
ShellyB
ShellyB

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
it would've been really good to have the winners of each season participate but i would've still supported josh because i loved DID 1 like i've never loved any reality show, it was the first dance show that really hooked me in hook line n sinker 

i loved salman the handsome hunk , would've loved to see him and bhavna perform again my fav contestants 

i didn't like shakti during auditions but as the the episodes went on she really grew on me because she was so versatile and terence really brought out the best in her, its amazing how a good choreographer can really make a dancer shine so well done terence

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Tongue Tell you one thing that would have been different if Salman were in Team Josh...all those  tantrums that Jai, Prince and Sid threw wouldn't have occured...Tongue If the sole winner in the show is behaving in a humble manner then those who didn't beat him have no option but to behave in the same manner...Tongue After all how funny would it look hearing someone who finished 4th in the contest, declare in front of the winner that he is better then the winner? Tongue Would have been classic...Tongue DID 2 had no such drama...no conflicts between Shakti, Amar, D sir etc...Heck D sir and Amar live together...Tongue It would have been nice seeing some Jai fans supporting Salman for once...The way Salman was treated by some Jai fans in the DID 1 forum was simply disgusting...Tongue Salman was bashed for his religion, accused of using his looks to win DID 1, and what not...Would have been interesting to see how Jai fans would have reacted to Salman, the man who dominated DID 1...Tongue Salman would have brought a touch of class and a whole lot of talent to Josh...Tongue 

Edited by ankit_nyc - 25 May 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-ThatOneGuyLeadNitrate

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
If Salman and Shakti had participated, then the channel people would not have kicked out my little Jeetumoni!!!! I'm so upset that the channel people did that! I mean, he was looking forward to being back on the DID platform, dancing with D Sir, seeing some of his LM friends, etc. That's really mean that the channel people changed the whole concept and hurt a little child's feelings because DID 1 and 2 winners were not there.

charmz517ankit_nycThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Ummm when I had started watching the show, I was equally inclined to both sides...just like RTH said, I was excited for the "dance" part of it...and also I wanted to watch it just so I could watch my favorites perform again...but I didn't think the contestants would take the "competition" this seriously, specially josh, by constantly putting down opposite team Confused

I had my favorites from both seasons Wink...I really liked Salman, Siddhesh, Prince, Jai, Mayuresh, Vrushali, Alisha from Season 1! 
But now its like not even half of them LOL

Whereas from DID 2, I started liking people i never paid much attention to during the season...like VANDANA Tongue and parvez!! 

Oh and not to forget Dsir's little wonder kids Ruturaj and Vaishu Star

Shakti would've been good addition to Jalwa though Big smile and same with Salman...!! At least Salman would've baked some humble pie for his fellow mates Tongue even though his mates ended up bashing him LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517ankit_nyc

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue Tell you one thing that would have been different if Salman were in Team Josh...all those  tantrums that Jai, Prince and Sid threw wouldn't have occured...Tongue If the sole winner in the show is behaving in a humble manner then those who didn't beat him have no option but to behave in the same manner...Tongue After all how funny would it look hearing someone who finished 4th in the contest, declare in front of the winner that he is better then the winner? Tongue Would have been classic...Tongue DID 2 had no such drama...no conflicts between Shakti, Amar, D sir etc...Heck D sir and Amar live together...Tongue It would have been nice seeing some Jai fans supporting Salman for once...The way Salman was treated by some Jai fans in the DID 1 forum was simply disgusting...Tongue Salman was bashed for his religion, accused of using his looks to win DID 1, and what not...Would have been interesting to see how Jai fans would have reacted to Salman, the man who dominated DID 1...Tongue Salman would have brought a touch of class and a whole lot of talent to Josh...Tongue 

thts the reason why i say Salman got saved... otherwise i cant imagine him being in the same team as those kiddos ... maybe he would have made them shut up or maybe he would be ashamed of himself for being in their team
everything happens for a reason
im glad he wasnt there

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nycThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystic-writer92

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by mystic-writer92

i love ur hair colour
can u tell me the brand and shade please
thx 
XOXO

Whatever my stylist recommends.

Are you going to let your boyfriend Mihir know who you are or leave him hanging?

PS: Would it be safe to assume you are part of MKM?

Oh, OK
LOL, Mihir's plastic surgeon and your stylist...welcome a brand new me ;)
we broke up. pretty nasty. ask him for the details.

There's nothing much to say there...things didn't work out...
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

luv2danceankit_nycThatOneGuy

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

thts the reason why i say Salman got saved... otherwise i cant imagine him being in the same team as those kiddos ... maybe he would have made them shut up or maybe he would be ashamed of himself for being in their team
everything happens for a reason
im glad he wasnt there

Tongue Yeah I think you are right...Glad Salman wasn't involved this season...He is way too classy and talented for immaturish stuff like that...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index