Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 Tell you one thing that would have been different if Salman were in Team Josh...all those  tantrums that Jai, Prince and Sid threw wouldn't have occured...😛 If the sole winner in the show is behaving in a humble manner then those who didn't beat him have no option but to behave in the same manner...😛 After all how funny would it look hearing someone who finished 4th in the contest, declare in front of the winner that he is better then the winner? 😛 Would have been classic...😛 DID 2 had no such drama...no conflicts between Shakti, Amar, D sir etc...Heck D sir and Amar live together...😛 It would have been nice seeing some Jai fans supporting Salman for once...The way Salman was treated by some Jai fans in the DID 1 forum was simply disgusting...😛 Salman was bashed for his religion, accused of using his looks to win DID 1, and what not...Would have been interesting to see how Jai fans would have reacted to Salman, the man who dominated DID 1...😛 Salman would have brought a touch of class and a whole lot of talent to Josh...😛 

thts the reason why i say Salman got saved... otherwise i cant imagine him being in the same team as those kiddos ... maybe he would have made them shut up or maybe he would be ashamed of himself for being in their team
everything happens for a reason
im glad he wasnt there
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mystic-writer92

Oh, OK
LOL, Mihir's plastic surgeon and your stylist...welcome a brand new me ;)
we broke up. pretty nasty. ask him for the details.

There's nothing much to say there...things didn't work out...
A contemp takkar between Salman and Shakti would have been heavy! 👍🏼 Otherwise, i like how DKS turned out without the winners, for who knows we would have missed some really good performances!
I really wish Jeetu was part of it yeye! But then they'd have to rename the show Comedy Circus 😆
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

thts the reason why i say Salman got saved... otherwise i cant imagine him being in the same team as those kiddos ... maybe he would have made them shut up or maybe he would be ashamed of himself for being in their team
everything happens for a reason
im glad he wasnt there

😛 Yeah I think you are right...Glad Salman wasn't involved this season...He is way too classy and talented for immaturish stuff like that...😛
onizuka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Personally, I prefer not to associate with one side, just enjoy the show ' but I have a fondness for Josh due to nostalgia of season 1.

Pre-JDJ I would have totally jumped ship to Jalwa due to Salman, but post JDJ I would root for Josh more fiercely. I never liked Salman in DID 1. I thought he did not deserve to win. In my opinion Jai & Alisha were better and more versatile than Salman. However, JDJ changed my opinion of Salman. I think he has kept growing as a dancer and is a better choreographer than Jai. So if it was just Salman in the equation, I think I would have stronger Josh loyalties.

Add Shakti to the equation and I'm totally jumping ship to Jalwa. In my opinion Shakti is the best thing that happened to DID or Indian Dance Shows. So naturally graceful, with great rhythm and almost perfect, heck she would look amazing even if she strolled across the stage. In fact even if Shakti was on one side and all of DID on another they could not hold a candle to her.

This of course is purely an opinion of one lowly viewer, I'm sure the intellectually superior members would find me mentally incapacitated and incapable of forming any reasonable opinion and point out that anyone with hands can hold candles. They can go have a cookie and feel good about disproving opinions.

@ red : Need to know that Jai assisted Salman in choreography for JDJ...😊
onizuka thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

The fanbases in this forum are all full of nautanki anyways *rolls eyes* lol

I'd still have rooted for DID-1 overall...even though I was a big Shakti fan in DID-2...but DID-1 is something else versatility-wise.

But yeah before anything, I'd still have hoped for great dance performances all around :-)

@blue : agree wid u...

@purple : agree again
onizuka thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pradarshak

One thing for sure, majority of the ardent Dharmesh supporters (don't know if followed DID1 throughout) came to this forum with DID 2 or after DID 2. Haven't seen them(if not all) around here during DID 1. Of course, the credit goes to Dharmesh. So, I don't think Salman's entry would have made any change to them. But seeing them supporting Shakti would have been fun.

Team-wise not sure but performer-wise Shakti definitely would have my support. Also I feel having Salman in Josh would have been to much too handle for them, so many male star performers in one team.

@ green: u r just rite...!