Just wondering... Only if...

Posted: 12 years ago
If Salman and Shakti were in DKS, I cant help to wonder how the Josh versus Jalwa fan base would have been affected?! If Salman was there, would all those Jalwa fans who are also Salman fans still have supported only Jalwa and would have been against Josh all the time?? If Shakti was in Jalwa, would all the Dharmesh fans have still posted against her and bashed her in this forum like they did during DID2 season?? Thinking of it, I would have enjoyed it more if Shakti was also in Jalwa!!! LOL... How the tracks would have reversed then!!!! 😆 🤣

Personally, I prefer not to associate with one side, just enjoy the show – but I have a fondness for Josh due to nostalgia of season 1.

Pre-JDJ I would have totally jumped ship to Jalwa due to Salman, but post JDJ I would root for Josh more fiercely. I never liked Salman in DID 1. I thought he did not deserve to win. In my opinion Jai & Alisha were better and more versatile than Salman. However, JDJ changed my opinion of Salman. I think he has kept growing as a dancer and is a better choreographer than Jai. So if it was just Salman in the equation, I think I would have stronger Josh loyalties.

Add Shakti to the equation and I'm totally jumping ship to Jalwa. In my opinion Shakti is the best thing that happened to DID or Indian Dance Shows. So naturally graceful, with great rhythm and almost perfect, heck she would look amazing even if she strolled across the stage. In fact even if Shakti was on one side and all of DID on another they could not hold a candle to her.

This of course is purely an opinion of one lowly viewer, I'm sure the intellectually superior members would find me mentally incapacitated and incapable of forming any reasonable opinion and point out that anyone with hands can hold candles. They can go have a cookie and feel good about disproving opinions.

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Personally, I prefer not to associate with one side, just enjoy the show ' but I have a fondness for Josh due to nostalgia of season 1.

Pre-JDJ I would have totally jumped ship to Jalwa due to Salman, but post JDJ I would root for Josh more fiercely. I never liked Salman in DID 1. I thought he did not deserve to win. In my opinion Jai & Alisha were better and more versatile than Salman. However, JDJ changed my opinion of Salman. I think he has kept growing as a dancer and is a better choreographer than Jai. So if it was just Salman in the equation, I think I would have stronger Josh loyalties.

Add Shakti to the equation and I'm totally jumping ship to Jalwa. In my opinion Shakti is the best thing that happened to DID or Indian Dance Shows. So naturally graceful, with great rhythm and almost perfect, heck she would look amazing even if she strolled across the stage. In fact even if Shakti was on one side and all of DID on another they could not hold a candle to her.

This of course is purely an opinion of one lowly viewer, I'm sure the intellectually superior members would find me mentally incapacitated and incapable of forming any reasonable opinion and point out that anyone with hands can hold candles. They can go have a cookie and feel good about disproving opinions.

i love ur hair colour
can u tell me the brand and shade please
thx 
XOXO
The fanbases in this forum are all full of nautanki anyways *rolls eyes* lol

I'd still have rooted for DID-1 overall...even though I was a big Shakti fan in DID-2...but DID-1 is something else versatility-wise.

But yeah before anything, I'd still have hoped for great dance performances all around :-)
Originally posted by nureat01

The fanbases in this forum are all full of nautanki anyways *rolls eyes* lol

I'd still have rooted for DID-1 overall...even though I was a big Shakti fan in DID-2...but DID-1 is something else versatility-wise.

But yeah before anything, I'd still have hoped for great dance performances all around :-)

tell me about it
especially d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-sir fans 
man, such annoying ppl :(
i was a DID 1 supporter .. and if salman would be there ... then even more reasons to support DID 1 :)
Originally posted by akanna

If Salman and Shakti were in DKS, I cant help to wonder how the Josh versus Jalwa fan base would have been affected?! If Salman was there, would all those Jalwa fans who are also Salman fans still have supported only Jalwa and would have been against Josh all the time?? If Shakti was in Jalwa, would all the Dharmesh fans have still posted against her and bashed her in this forum like they did during DID2 season?? Thinking of it, I would have enjoyed it more if Shakti was also in Jalwa!!! LOL... How the tracks would have reversed then!!!! 😆 🤣

That would have been great. I don't think that would have changed result. Shakti is lucky that she was in DID2 . Having Dharmesh in her team would have ensured her victory again.

you missed jeetu in your post. he is another winner.
Edited by Cool_Ishu - 12 years ago
I really liked shakti but if salman was in DKS I would support DID 1 all the way. 
Originally posted by mystic-writer92

i love ur hair colour
can u tell me the brand and shade please
thx 
XOXO

Whatever my stylist recommends.

Are you going to let your boyfriend Mihir know who you are or leave him hanging?

PS: Would it be safe to assume you are part of MKM?
It would have been harder for people (minus Dharmesh fans) to pick sides if Shakti and Salman had been a part of the competition. If nothing else, it would have at least given us better performances and fewer riots on the forum!