Just once, I want Jigar to walk in on Raashi - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
dear ayesha...i am a raji fan๐Ÿ˜› too and really hopes too...but now a days too much disappointed with rashi๐Ÿ˜”
This is Jigar we're talking about, not Ahem. Jigar will never slap anyone, no matter what the provocation. He will only get upset & leave from there.
Originally posted by fortuneprincess

dear ayesha...i am a raji fan๐Ÿ˜› too and really hopes too...but now a days too much disappointed with rashi๐Ÿ˜”

oh another raji fan ๐Ÿ˜ณ

jake prince will be happy with u to join his gang

Originally posted by hamzanuha

This is Jigar we're talking about, not Ahem. Jigar will never slap anyone, no matter what the provocation. He will only get upset & leave from there.
  I agree with you Jiger is like his mother, he couldn't hit a fly (whats her famous line oh let it go Kokila) more like Rashi slapping him with her tongue
Originally posted by shaffa

I agree with you Jiger is like his mother, he couldn't hit a fly (whats her famous line oh let it go Kokila) more like Rashi slapping him with her tongue

then he will get taught by me savvy
totally agreed with u. I really want Jigar to know everything right from the fact how Rashi ended up marrying him. I want Jigar to kik Rashi out of his life for good and marry someone else who will lvoe him respect him and treat him well. ๐Ÿ˜†

I also wished Ahem could know truth about Rashi and also the fact that how she was treated by Urmila and Rashi. 
๐Ÿ˜ก

wishful thinking i hope it happen soon
I have no hope with jigar he is way to easy any girl could make him dance to her tunes just like rashi is anyways if he did hear something rashi will just twist it and put on one of her fake smiles and he wont be able to see past it
ae kashhh  k aisa ho jaye lolz...
i think for this at-least we have to wait for six months