Just once, I want Jigar to walk in on Raashi

Posted: 12 years ago
Honestly, once, just once, I want Jigar to walk in on Raashi delievring one of her monologues and hear everything.
Insults about Kagdi, Gopi ganwaar, Hetal and himself.

I want him to hear all this and then take some action

I've had enough of a latoo Jigar whi is absolutely blind towards Raashi's antics

Yuks
wait...once all will be revealed...hoping so
waiting for the day when he slaps her for her deeds
oh yeh and then seperate her from himself to teach her a lesson 
aye aye 
Originally posted by ayesha_78

oh yeh and then seperate her from himself to teach her a lesson 
aye aye 

are they together???????πŸ˜‰ then how can be separated???????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You bet Yuks, I so am tired of Rashi's non stop antics and Jigar head over heels on her..I mean come on, can't he just sense the aloofness and the ignorance of his wife and her cunny faces?
I would just love to see him enter when she is in her own dreamland..

Luv atop
Originally posted by fortuneprincess

are they together???????πŸ˜‰ then how can be separated???????πŸ˜†

Now as long as he just hanging there, not pay attention and finding out what rashi up tae The only rules that really matter are these: What a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, he  can accept that his wifey is cunning  and but a good woman which she don't show but always going bad kalakarni , or you can't. goodness  is in his blood, so he'll have to square with that someday. Now  if it was me, for example. i will let rashi drown. But I can't bring everything all by me onesy
so i want him to find out everything even thought their ain't close enough and then sent her to her parents home for yer month or two to fix her πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

how can they be separated i dunno i just need to think and let u know later
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Now as long as he just hanging there, not pay attention and finding out what rashi up tae The only rules that really matter are these: What a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, he  can accept that his wifey is cunning  and but a good woman which she don't show but always going bad kalakarni , or you can't. goodness  is in his blood, so he'll have to square with that someday. Now  if it was me, for example. i will let rashi drown. But I can't bring everything all by me onesy
so i want him to find out everything even thought their ain't close enough and then sent her to her parents home for yer month or two to fix her πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

how can they be separated i dunno i just need to think and let u know later

kπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i think she won't care if he left her for another women as long as she is his official wife and she gets his money... she is happy... she doesn't need him or his love.. she will be happy if he leave her undisturbedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... even if he finds another love she will think i problem solved and one less kaam.😳
I know exactly what you mean but that day's definitely coming
Originally posted by fortuneprincess

kπŸ˜†... i think she won't care if he left her for another women as long as she is his official wife and she gets his money... she is happy... she doesn't need him or his love.. she will be happy if he leave her undisturbedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... even if he finds another love she will think i problem solved and one less kaam.😳

she would care
ain't gnna leave him that easily will she commodore. 
😍