Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

And the change begins (Page 3)

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atop

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

well said...no head and no tail and still Rocking TRP charts...m just shocked stunned whenever TRPs are out every week...
we went to switzerland with so much expectations and what happened eventually...TAI TAI FISHHH...
gayi bhains paani me...nothing is moving ahead except Rashi and har Kalakari ki Kahani...
Hahha well I think we should be asking our moms for it cause no matter how much I critize the show or I am pissed off at the situations and the story not moving and the ditches, my mom is one regular..She will not forget to watch the show and if the clock strikes 7:00 P.M., everyone in our house knows it's her "Gopi Time" and we dare not disturb herLOL.
Don't get me started on switzerland, man! I had such strong hopes that they got busted so badly that I refuse to hope this way ever again with regards to this show..AAH! I so had hoped and was convinced that the trip would surely melt the ice at some point but what a drowner..

Luv atop
hmmm wahi to...CVs ne Switzerland ki beauty ka kachra kiya hi humari hopes ko bhi shatter kar diya...
and now if by any chance they will plan any other thing na...I know what to do to keep me happy is just to ignore instead of being excited abt it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atop

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
i agree with the last 10 minutes were enjoyable

atop

tvfreak86 Senior Member
tvfreak86
tvfreak86

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
In the latest SBB, Ahem is shouting at gopi again, they were showing it today
smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Ditto..It was quite a pleasant surprise and I loved how they played that Saathiya instrumental that they played when Ahem-Gopi hugged one another in Switzerland. And atop, u watching the show too? Double whammy of happiness for moi.. *hugs*

Cheers,
Sana~

atop

atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

Ditto..It was quite a pleasant surprise and I loved how they played that Saathiya instrumental that they played when Ahem-Gopi hugged one another in Switzerland. And atop, u watching the show too? Double whammy of happiness for moi.. *hugs*

Cheers,
Sana~

Di, what is this? A co-incidence or what? I mean we always, always manage to just cross each other and am more than delighted for this pleasant surprise..Hug Yeah, I have watched this show since the first day but not regularly just on and off as it goes LOL and recently I started participating in the forums..But hey, am so very glad to see you here and I did remember seeing you here earlier but that was before your trip..
Indeed it was pleasant to hear the instrumental being played..

Luv atop

smartc

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
@ atop: We are just meant to be together *hehehe*

I just returned from my trip and caught up on all episodes in one night. As far as participating in the forum is concerned, I hope to have many more posts and discussions here now that I am back, esp with u being in picture *hugs*

Hoping rest is fine with u :) Missed ya heaps *hugs*

Cheers,
Sana~

atop

atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

@ atop: We are just meant to be together *hehehe*

I just returned from my trip and caught up on all episodes in one night. As far as participating in the forum is concerned, I hope to have many more posts and discussions here now that I am back, esp with u being in picture *hugs*

Hoping rest is fine with u :) Missed ya heaps *hugs*

Cheers,
Sana~
We definitely areLOL
It's destiny which makes us cross each other's paths everytime and ise kismat ka ishaara samjho..LOL Gosh! it didn't turn out well, did it?LOL
Yay! I am so looking forward for your posts, well I may not be discussing at lengths but yeah maybe a line or two as in input and you being here just adds to my joy..
I missed ya too ..
DI, your Siggies are just great, I need to borrow some of your creations and aah! SG Day Dreaming..No, I shall have to write you a PM now before they say am going off topic and that always happens with me...

Luv atop

smartc

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@ atop: I don't know if I will be posting a lot as there is tons to be done and I still have to unpack :P But yes, as long as we are here together, that's all that matters *hehehe*

Yaar, siggies were made eons ago, I swear. I have lost my touch. And rightfully so. I see the wonderful creations of others now and I can't help but think what was I ever thinking creating such baikaar things *lol* But its ur love that u always end up complimenting me. Yes, I am just a pm away. So pm me anytime u feel like *hugs*

Awww.. Have I told ya how much I adore ya? God bless, babez!

Be back soon. Gotta finish some chores ;)

Cheers,
Sana~

atop

Go to top