Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Traxy and Shaffa : *fingers crossed* Just hoping that things move towards a positive direction..
@Winter: I can understand your fears and in fact we all do have this in mind that thinghs may get to square one but that's SNS for you, you need to hope against hope and expect the unexpected...

Luv atop
atop thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

lol...
SNS world is so unpredictable...that one should stop using brain while watching and analyzing anything related to the show...
anything that happens...is w/o any significance or any future impact on the story...
and the things which impact the future story are completely waste...

Totally expect the unexpected and something totally shocking..
Yeah, the storyline maybe be heading somewhere else one moment and may take a complete turn another moment without you realizing the head and tail of it..πŸ˜†

Luv atop
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

It was refreshing to see Gopi using her brains for once & the CVs letting her get away without Ahem's shouts. But the way they keep on showing the same old promo means that something nasty is coming Gopi's & our way. Is it once more the same old - promising something then dashing of the hopes? Hopefully not this time.

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: atop

Totally expect the unexpected and something totally shocking..
Yeah, the storyline maybe be heading somewhere else one moment and may take a complete turn another moment without you realizing the head and tail of it..πŸ˜†

Luv atop

well said...no head and no tail and still Rocking TRP charts...m just shocked stunned whenever TRPs are out every week...
we went to switzerland with so much expectations and what happened eventually...TAI TAI FISHHH...
gayi bhains paani me...nothing is moving ahead except Rashi and har Kalakari ki Kahani...
atop thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

It was refreshing to see Gopi using her brains for once & the CVs letting her get away without Ahem's shouts. But the way they keep on showing the same old promo means that something nasty is coming Gopi's & our way. Is it once more the same old - promising something then dashing of the hopes? Hopefully not this time.

SO true, every time it was Gopi facing the line of fires and quietly listening to the scowls and harsh words and for the very first time she managed to manage the damage..Now that's some serious disaster management...She was just quick enough to hide it from her eyes cause had she not done that God knows what Ahem might have done..
I so hope that's not the case but I just can't disagree with you cause we have seen the promises and the ditches but hoping against hope, I just wish that this goes to a positive end and doesn't end like always..

Luv atop
atop thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

well said...no head and no tail and still Rocking TRP charts...m just shocked stunned whenever TRPs are out every week...
we went to switzerland with so much expectations and what happened eventually...TAI TAI FISHHH...
gayi bhains paani me...nothing is moving ahead except Rashi and har Kalakari ki Kahani...

Hahha well I think we should be asking our moms for it cause no matter how much I critize the show or I am pissed off at the situations and the story not moving and the ditches, my mom is one regular..She will not forget to watch the show and if the clock strikes 7:00 P.M., everyone in our house knows it's her "Gopi Time" and we dare not disturb herπŸ˜†.
Don't get me started on switzerland, man! I had such strong hopes that they got busted so badly that I refuse to hope this way ever again with regards to this show..AAH! I so had hoped and was convinced that the trip would surely melt the ice at some point but what a drowner..

Luv atop
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: atop

Hahha well I think we should be asking our moms for it cause no matter how much I critize the show or I am pissed off at the situations and the story not moving and the ditches, my mom is one regular..She will not forget to watch the show and if the clock strikes 7:00 P.M., everyone in our house knows it's her "Gopi Time" and we dare not disturb herπŸ˜†.
Don't get me started on switzerland, man! I had such strong hopes that they got busted so badly that I refuse to hope this way ever again with regards to this show..AAH! I so had hoped and was convinced that the trip would surely melt the ice at some point but what a drowner..

Luv atop

hmmm wahi to...CVs ne Switzerland ki beauty ka kachra kiya hi humari hopes ko bhi shatter kar diya...
and now if by any chance they will plan any other thing na...I know what to do to keep me happy is just to ignore instead of being excited abt it...
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree with the last 10 minutes were enjoyable
tvfreak86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the latest SBB, Ahem is shouting at gopi again, they were showing it today
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ditto..It was quite a pleasant surprise and I loved how they played that Saathiya instrumental that they played when Ahem-Gopi hugged one another in Switzerland. And atop, u watching the show too? Double whammy of happiness for moi.. *hugs*

Cheers,
Sana~