Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

And the change begins

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bonjour!

I know I must be saying this too soon but I guess somewhere today we did get to see a lil hint of change and the story progressing towards a positive turn. Well, I didn't get to see the entire epi but the last 10 minutes were really enjoyable and after such a long time I felt great after watching Saathiya. Though, I shall not say that it was a big change but seeing the way show has been heading lately, this was surely a positive development.
It was a relief to see Gopi removing the I Love words from the socks and handkerchiefs and acting sensibly that too on time and towards the pre-cap, aaah! it was great to see her back off Rashi in her polite way..Though, this may just enrage Rashi and her mum but am happy to see a development today..

Cheers!

Luv atop

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya...the precap was shocking...i felt i was dreaming...but when i see the sbb link all my hopes are gone...
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Something positive, wow gr8 so i can watch the epi.
Thanx for the heads up dear.
atop thumbnail
@Aachus: You bet, I was thinking is this Gopi speaking? I mean, is this really her? But then it was indeed her..SBB?? I have no clue about that..

@Sadhli: You are welcome dear..Well, yeah atleast a positive situation to look forward to..I haven't watched the whole epi but I can guarantee a very sensible and positive last 10 minutes..Definitely watch them..

Luv atop
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: atop

@Aachus: You bet, I was thinking is this Gopi speaking? I mean, is this really her? But then it was indeed her..SBB?? I have no clue about that..

@Sadhli: You are welcome dear..Well, yeah atleast a positive situation to look forward to..I haven't watched the whole epi but I can guarantee a very sensible and positive last 10 minutes..Definitely watch them..

Luv atop

hmmm...i'll surely watch...and hoping that remaining mints wont be a crap or torture as always...
atop thumbnail
@Sadhli: Well as far as the remaining minutes are concerned, well it';s SNS you can never be sure😆

Luv atop
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its a refreshing change to see the story move on 🤗 
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hopefully the CV's are actually going to keep the changes going
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: atop

@Sadhli: Well as far as the remaining minutes are concerned, well it';s SNS you can never be sure😆

Luv atop

lol...
SNS world is so unpredictable...that one should stop using brain while watching and analyzing anything related to the show...
anything that happens...is w/o any significance or any future impact on the story...
and the things which impact the future story are completely waste...
winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im still worrid, that everything could go back to square one and Ahem shouting at Gopi once again