so msk knows reality now,,,,, waiting for the fight eagerly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keenu_kk

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
hi dear,

finally i caught up with your last 2 updates.

very lovely and cute parts

loved the following lines of geet very much...
whtever happenes never go for wrong path...identify the people seeing those eyes...believe everyone in ur life...some may teach u a lesson...some give u love...never forget those lessons taught by them & never leave the love which is urs...

so many things has happened...maan has come to know about geet's struggle and his misunderstanding is cleared.

now waiting to see how maan is going to help his geet...

thanks for these lovely updates buddy

Tonya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtikhuranakeenu_kk

HawtieSeep Goldie
HawtieSeep
HawtieSeep

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
i wan morreee wan more :D so greedy lol godd keeep going

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keenu_kk

keenu_kk IF-Sizzlerz
keenu_kk
keenu_kk

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
part:12
mann is only thinking of her...he can a girl be like this only for the sake of frdship she is going against her family...to meet her frd's husband and say he is in danger she sold me the land which she  said no for me when i asked...he can be that?she is so pure from her heart,soul...she is a girl whom i never met...no mann wht r u thinking?first everyone ll be so good but after wards they ll show there real face...but no geet is not like that...her eyes
they r so moist...so true...it is like a mirror for any person in the world seeing those eyes no one cant say false statement...because anyone can see themselves in those eyes...he did not came from the thoughts of her so he want to leave her and go...he started to leave...
HANDA HAVELI:
geet geet bahar aa...tujh jaise ladki ko maine kahi nahi dekha...tumne khud ko kya socha rakha hai...tumne police station jakar tumne mere namm se report liwakadiya...ha...tum khudko samsethe kya ho?ha kyu nahi agar mera khoon hotha tho ye sab nahi hothi...
brij...darji yeels...ye tum kya kehrahi ho...geet aur tum ne aisa kyu kiya...ye tumara veer hai...aur tum apne veer par aisa inzam lagan tikh nahi...jao aur report wapas lelo
nahi darji...e nahi ho sakthi.kyunki brij veerji ne mere dost muskaan ko mardala hai...aur e jurum hai...ese saaza zarur milegi...sab ko milegi...aap log kitne log ga jaan leleiya hai...aur aaj mey chup nahi rahungi...sab kuch batungi...sab kuch...
GEET SI...wah.thanx darji bahut saal bad apna pura naam sun rahi hu mey app log ki wajse mene khud ki wajood bhulchuki hu...kyu rukh gaye hai app?boliye...magar mey chup nahir ahungi samji app sab log?she leaves to her room...suddenly brij closes the door & lock her in room...she bangs the door but cant open...she just sobs inside the room...sudennly it opens...papji is before her...she hugs him...sirf appki wajse mey yaha hu warna kabhi bag jathi ...mujhe patha hai puthar...tu chintha mat kar.tum yaha se chali jou...pfhir kabhi wapaas math anna.aur jis sach ke liye tum lad rahi ho...woh sahi rastha hai...jou puthar jou ...saying that he makes the way form balcony to get out...she hugs him for last time and moves form there brij sees that and calls his people and say kill geet ...she is running towards police station...and see mann and yells MANNN  he can identify that sound he thought geet is calling him...he turns mean wahile some one put hands on her mouth and drag from that place...
he sees back but no one but his sense said him that geet is in trouble and he should help he searches her in the forest and shouting GEET GEET...he remebers gaurav words"they are wild animals they may do anything pls help her mann"those words knock him ...zab tak mey zindha hu tujhe kuch nahi hone dunga geet...kuch bhi nahi...he just searches everywhere...
brij catches her and say i should kill u when ur mother is dead but we did not thought u ll be good but u did not...now this is the time for ur dead...app mujhe mar sakthe hai par es sach ko nahi...sach kadwa hai ek agg hai...chahe aag go pane se kitna dobha rakna chho par ek din ek lava banakar bahr aye jayegi...ur us din app so log...zinda rehena mushkil kya namukin hai...he cant tolerate those words he just throw her down there and give bolld marks on her body and make her faint...and he put his sword up to kill her at that time mann comes and put his hand and catch the sword
seeing geet in that conditon fainted he cant bare that sight at all...he want to kill all those persons who had made her to be like this
his geet ...in this condition...he take the sword to his face and show the anger face of him to all...
everyone is frigtned to see that angry face...it is like a lion which is ready for hunt...he just takes the sword from brij hands and he makes a mark on his neck...
he cant bare any longer brij faints there...he fight with all the people and kill some one...dont no whether they r alive or dead...his anger is going high & high...all ran from that place resting there lives in there hands...he comes near geet and say geet uto uto geet...
pls geet mujhe alkele chodkar math jou me tumara bina adhura hu geet tumne mere zindagi may roshini ley ayi pls geet uto...he again thinks wht he said...hw can it be he can????????????????????no no never...geet geet geet...she sudenly comes in to conscious and hug him
he want to control his emotions but he cant...he cant be away from her...he cant...he also hug her with passion & care & assurance that nothing happens to her till he is alive
she agin go for unconsciousness...he sees that & call her geet geet geet...but she cant hear anything...he thinks it is not safe to be here...so he lifts her in his hands and make a way near to a hut...
he lay down her 
and check is anyone is   following them or not?he stand near the door and see her pure face with innocence...only a pure heated girl do not no the cruelity like otheres.he again thinks wjhy he said he cant live without her...she is light of his life...wht does it means...
he sees the blood is coming out from her hand he tore his shirt and tie for her hand so that flowing of blood can stop
he takes the lantern which is near by and see her again in that light she is like  a moon to his eyes...he gaze is not moving form her at all...
he touches her face because of the wind her hair is moving all over the face...he did not no why?is heart is looking at her...he is just lost in her beauty...which is so pure...
with that touch she comes to sense and she hug mann...and say me appko sazza dilwadunga...sach jeetagi...me appko jail bijwadungi...she hug him but he wont do this time
she is staring in to those eyes deep ocean eyes of him...and say sorry...no problem geet hum teek hai...aur tujhe kuchnahi honga.main hoona...
mere wajse etna takleef huwa app ko...no problem geet u r frighting for the right path...i m ur side...i know why u sold that land for me...for whom u r fighting...we should leave now so that no one see here...
he is so angry ...he thought he never leaves brij now...he should be in bars now...i cant leave geet here...i ll take her with me...she lives with me...wht?i m thinking he can she lives with me??????????
no this cant happen...
mann gadi rookiye...pls stop the jeep...
mann app ya ha se chlali jaye...geet  ye tum kya keha rahi ho?
yes mann pls leave from here,u dont worry for me...i ll be fine...it is my battle i want to fight aolne in in this...i dont ur life should be in risk becuase of me...but geet...no mann u leave ...i ll take care of this...i ll sure put them in to bare...u did more for me ...mere parivaar jab sath nahi diya...app mera himat bana hai???????mey es himmat ko nahi khona chathi hu...so u leave form here mann...mere kasam mann...
he just stares at her...how any one can be so pure without selfish...tikhe geet...me jarahi hu...magar zindigi mey kabhi bhi tujhe kuch chiye tho mujhe math bolna...u r always welcome...
kise kya patha mann phir hum milege  ya nahi?bus takeedeer ki sath chalan hai...aapka kyal rakna...tum bhi geet...she gives smile to him and leaves from there...
he did not no why?his heart says dont go...but he gave promise to her...he thought he is leaving some important thing in his life...he also do not no whether he meet her again or not...

precap:NEW START IN DELHI

pls post ur comments...
for pm pls send me the buddy request sure i ll all u

Edited by abisamratgunjan - 10 June 2011 at 2:06am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahupyarisaheliinlwgeet1611987udaya12mishtikhuranamaan4lovenavyanissim.jatainsakadafimans22MaankigopiMadhuanaum91sb1412priyankasweet21ritusoni2233HADmishtiCrystalSayagunjarmansijani21-knirwal-tonyahkmisty_drastifanambeernbubblycoolpreetymaaneetnats0101allibr_wallflower_-Ratzz-meettumrk-1krati5ritzy09honeygrapeblueopalAsh1991aamirkhanfanmysteriousmillishah10monikasethyoga23priyazaara2212preethiaShruthemaaneetsangelimpoojavermaasmuasmiDownhill

Go to top