keenu_kk

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tonyahk

Dear Abi,

Read last 2 parts in one go

Very beautiful parts dear.

Part 27

Geet is feeling something for maan.

Maan has also understood that geet is getting affected by him. Very nice.

Part 28

Loved the love between geet and dadi

Everything is going smooth...i like it.

And thank you sooo much for the breath taking Juliet version of Geet. i kept on drooling...drooling...Dhrashti is such an angeletic beauty. I have never seen this picture.

Thank you so much for giving us these cute updates with beautiful pictures in spite of your health condition. take care of your health dear.

143 buddy,

Tonya

thanx tonya
for the wonderful 
comment
u gave
yes health is not good
but dear i love to write

love,
abi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tonyahk

impoojaverma IF-Sizzlerz
impoojaverma
impoojaverma

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
nyc update dear...

love d part...

nd take care of urself

keenu_kk

aamirkhanfan IF-Rockerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
awesome update...maan is in such a shock...dadima also knew geet...who is the person that enquired about geet?

keenu_kk

keenu_kk IF-Sizzlerz
keenu_kk
keenu_kk

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
PART:29
in khurana mansion dadimaa is too happy with geet...after they left dadimaa is speaking about geet only...and first time mann interested t listen about a girl...dadimaa likes that and she goes on saying about her...mann asks dadimaa  never said me about geet anytime
then she says u have never time for this u know she came to KM 2 times but at that time u were not present 
mann feels bad that he is not there but he feel happy that he dont no whether he can love that geet or not but today he is love with her and he knew somewhere she also like him
at that time dev says that bro u know why dadi love geet this much?
becoz she want u to marry geet?
what?he give his expressions in shock
yes bro...
when dadimaa saw geet for the first time she thought she is for u only bro...and she aksed geet about her life
she thought she is perfect for u
so only dadimaa likes u a lot 
u know bro dadi want to ask geet about this proposal on our last day of college but geet left before that dadi was so depressed she thought she ll never see geet but when i said her that geet u know dadimaa is too happy so only she cant control her happiness seeing geet 
dadi loves geet lot bro to be say more than us...now it is ur turn bro to say yes or no?
what do u mean by that dev?
ha mann beta dev is speaking correct we knew that u love geet!!!!!!!!
why not u say to her...ad what her answer may be anything we ll respect it but i like her so much and u loved her too then what problem...
mann smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and says dadimaa i love geet that is true but i want to know what she feels for me...
bro u have seen na in the office yes she loves u too!!!!!!!!!!
i knew she have some feeling towards me but at the same time i had seen some fear in geet eyes...some pain which i cant read at that moment the way she spoke to me is in such a way that she hates rich people
she said we all make love for joke and leave when we get the money in our hands...i cant even understand why she is speaking in that way dadimaa...that too with me ...
i have seen some pain her eyes that i never had seen in any other eyes not even me...
he say and be silent...
the words she said me just touch to my heart dadimaa...i dont no why she said that but it just remembered me about my bygone
he is slightly in tears
dadimaa consoles him...and says that dev said everthing what had happned with geet...how u helped her!
see mann after seeing all this isn her life a girl cant easily trust anyone her own family want to kill her then how can a girl can stand this ...so only she may spoke like that with you
i think give her space and at the same time make her realise that how much u love geet
yes bro!
i knew geet very well if she has any problem she ll say to meera i ll sk her why she spoke to u like that
no need dev!
but i happy bro u know why now onwards geet ll be my babi she is so sweet bro she never think any wrong about others...and she is my best frd too...
mann smiles happily now seeing his family so much happy

here geet is thinking about the KM only how much dadimaa loves her...dev her frd and mann he is a good frd but i feel more for him dont no why i cant be away from them mainly mann how much i want to run he is back of me now i cant run i ll face it
if he really loves me...let him prove his love
i ll make him to prove himslef...she dont no but she have tears in hr eyes...
she is only thinking that how her life changed from her kid to now...everyone loved her for the sake of money nothing else...all her family her papa left her in that house where her mom...
meera calls her and she again come out of trances she make herself comfortable...and acts as if she is seeking into the lappy of her
seeing her like that meera felt happy and she thought she should be happy like that forever but geet here only thinking how she overcome out of her obstacles...

dad...i called rajii she said that geet is not there in HP
she said she is in dlehi
now i ll see where she is in elhi
how can she go somewhere and live
when i m here for her
i ll make her to come near me
ok dad i ll call later pls come fast dad

precap:stalker ??????????????????????

sorry for mistakes
hope u all like it
pls press like button
pls do comment

Edited by abisamratgunjan - 29 June 2011 at 2:37am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10thahupyarisaheliinlwgeetroshni77lovmaanudaya12piyasinghmishtikhuranamaan4love9290860623Paingelmans22prizaMaankigopiMadhujosh.poojasakadafibubblygalbhawna02n12345678Aashi_saphiresb1412ritusoni2233supernasahukhushboo22CrystalSaya-knirwal-Mina420tonyahkmahimakkiran99-Anonymous11-ninaviGudiyalovesguruambeernlove4allallibrpreetymaaneetnats0101_wallflower_-Ratzz-_Jyothi_meetturitzy09krati5honeygraperupzloveuwajiha-1blueopalAsh1991mrk-1cute-alykomlikaaamirkhanfanmitzi11monikasethrsroopalishah10maaniqramysteriousmilliyoga23priyazaara2212chsweety22preethiaTyroimpoojavermakkiddooShruthemaaneetsangelpriya_21piya-manesha76abinash079_BlackPearl_pickachuDownhill

aamirkhanfan IF-Rockerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
awesome update...but who is the new person?...

keenu_kk

rs12345 IF-Sizzlerz
rs12345
rs12345

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
lovely update 

keenu_kk

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079