Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
PART:30
mann is sitting in his cabin and thinking about geet ...he want ot know what bothers her lot for coming near him...he saw that she likes him and that like is something new to her he also knew that but even though why she is not near him...he want to be clear with her with his soul but she is making the realtionship as difficulty as possible but he thought what ever happnes he dont want to leave her
today is a big deal for the KHURANA'S world's biggest compnay SIGHANIA'S project is with them...he is very happy that today KHURANA'S name is world wide...and top 10 in the world...
here geet is thinking how to prove his love for her...if she sees in his eyes she can see the true love in them but she is till in fear that oneday he may be also leave her and go like others...she is in her own thoughts and mann calls her and say to come in to the cabin she enters the cabin in the fear...
becoz she knew if she sees in to his eyes she ll be lost but when she saw him she is just staring at him with innocent face and mann is faced in to the file
when he sees her he is just lost in her natural beauty he is not taking his gaze form her at all he also noticed that she is also seeing him in the same way he smilrks and gets up but still she is in that place and not at all moving from that place he noticed that and come near to her stand beside her with coffee when she come near her and say GEET she turn her face as if she is angry on him and he smirks drinking the coffee
sir ! do u called me!
yes !
today it is the big deal for khurans i hope u should be careful in the presentation if u have any doubts in the presentation u can ask me anytime but be careful it should not go wrong at all...
yes sir!
and geet one more thing
why are u gazing at me like that
is there any problem
any problem!!!!!!!! what he thinks first of all he is so good that i cant take my gaze from him and he knew why i m staring at him but he wantedly asking me DUSTH DHANAV!!!!!!!!
sir actually she did not mann is behind her and the coffee in his had fall on his dress
first of all he is too angry on her that she poures coffee on him he cant control his anger and say 
geet what u think ?
if i m little close to u that's it u ll make fun of me
why cant u work properly geet
what's wrong with u...he just catch her hold of and he wont even make her to move form that place
sir!!!!!
what are u doing ...
u cane make my way block like this
pls let me go
i have to work for project...
why geet!!!!!!! why u want to run fromme 
can u see the feeling towards u in my eyes geet!!!!!!
i know that  u like me then what is stopping u to say me that...geet truly i m saying after many years i am laughing geet...
i m being a human becoz of u...
when ever i see ur eyes i can see me myself geet i forget that i  MSK and feel that i m only mann...
i never said these to anyone in my life but u...
cant u see my eyes geet!!!!!!!!!
u only said na geet see the person's eye and identify he is good or bad and then why u cant identify me say geet...
u said make every person enter on to ur life some give love and some give lesson but geet i lo...
pls mann stop it!!!!!!!!!!
i cant mann...why cant u think before u say mann
i know i said those words but mann i had only learned lessons in my life not the love mann
what u know about me mann...
nothing u just think that u had saved form em form the HANDA'S that's it
u not even known that from my child hood the people loved me only for the sake of money mann...
they never thought what i feel...
they just left me for the sake of money
i invited everyone in to my life mann but they all betrayed me and the trust what i have on them they lost
now u came in to my life i invited u mann...but i dont no when u leave me and go
he is numb listening to those words ...she dont have trust on me...
she feels that i leave her and go so only she is not saying her hidden feelings to me
he cant say anything...he is just watching her and what she meant by that many people loved her for the sake of the money what it is meant by that...
she never liked me that is just infatuation what she had
that is only crush she had on me
she never liked me
that innocent face never loved me
how can this happen!!!!!!!!!!!
she can read his eyes...she knew now how he is feeling after saying this 
but she thought that is good that i said him what i feel
now it is his decision that what he does and she leaves form there
mann is just watching her
he not even think to call her
he just thought that he is a fool that he again fall in to these matter of the love...
in his life there is no pure love...
he dont no now what to say
he loves her madly...he cant leave with out her but she refuse him
she rejected him...how can that is possible...he loves her...
i love her...
he is sobbing inside only...he never make his tears out of his eyes even when he betrayed by that bi*** in his life 
but today tears are not stopping
neither geet betrayed him nor she did anything...even though his tears are flowing today
he only thought that he ll male geet realise about his love...she said that all left her whom she loved
so only she dont want to love me
ok geet...now i ll make u to trust me first then u ll love me geet...
i ll make sure that u love me geet
till today what i want i never left to others not even this geet...i ll do this...
i ll...
mann is coming out and adi nudge into him and mann glare at him
adi calls him that SIGHANIA'S have arrived so pls come
mann says that call geet & dev & sasha everyone to the room so that confernece can began
he is too confident that he ll get his geet and this project too
there geet is in tears she knew that she hurted mann very much but that is only good for the both
so that he can be far from her ...
but why it is paining to me like this
why i cant be away form him...
no what ever happnes i cant make love in my life
i love to love but still i cant ...this never happens...

precap:stalker revealed

sorry for mistakes
hope u ll like this
pls do comment
press like button

Edited by abisamratgunjan - 12 years ago
piya- thumbnail
res

edited----

beautiful update

geet ne maan ko hurt kiya 😭 n maan was heartbroken😭😭 but mera maan kitna strong hai he took d right decision that first wo geet ka vishwas jeetega n then automatically geet will reveal her true feelings 4 maan😛😛

but geet baar baar kya bol rahi hai k everyone left me for money😕

ok finally stalker kaun hai pata chal jaayega

good part abi loved it to d core

thanks 4 pm

love- piya
Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Great effort dear , was nice to read . 😊

bubblygal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice part yaar...
continue it soon...
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome yaar ...loved it !!! maan went to the conference room , without changing shirt ??
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
 wow... wonderful part.. the coffee..bit & maan ka gussa uff.. then adhi was hilarious.. but maans tears:(
Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb & nice update...loved it
mahimak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Just loved it.. awesome..👏👏
But Geet hurted him.. Maan crying.. noo.. umm umm 😭😭
But then Geet too crying.. everyone crying..😭😭
Now mee too crying..😭😭
So Maan will make her first trust him then love him.. really good..
Plz continue soon.. I really can't wait..
Edited by mahimak - 12 years ago
rs12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: piya-

res

edited----

beautiful update

geet ne maan ko hurt kiya 😭 n maan was heartbroken😭😭 but mera maan kitna strong hai he took d right decision that first wo geet ka vishwas jeetega n then automatically geet will reveal her true feelings 4 maan😛😛

but geet baar baar kya bol rahi hai k everyone left me for money😕

ok finally stalker kaun hai pata chal jaayega

good part abi loved it to d core

thanks 4 pm

love- piya

yes dear whys he is saying like that
u ll be known soon
and yes stalker is revealed so now no prblem

love,
abi