love,
abi
tonyahk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Abi,

sorry for my delayed comments

Read all the last 3 parts in one go. Very lovely and heart touching parts

Part 19

I want to break MSK's head so that i can see if he has a brain inside it or not.

Dust danav!! Without thinking anything, how badly he insulted our geet?

Part 20

OMG!!! Ye maan bhi na...he changed my mood in a single update itself.  After reading part 19, I so badly wanted to break his head. But now, my heart is crying for him.

But happy that he realised his love and he is so determined to bring geet back into his life. ab aayega asli mazza.

Part 21

Very lovely part  with so many  beautiful dialogues from geet. loved maan's self dialogues too.

You are giving us some rare pictures. Thank you so much for them.

Eagerly waiting to know how maan is going to bring his geet back into his life

Keep up the great work buddy

Have a nice day

Tonya

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tonyahk

Hi Abi,

sorry for my delayed comments

Read all the last 3 parts in one go. Very lovely and heart touching parts

Part 19

I want to break MSK's head so that i can see if he has a brain inside it or not.

Dust danav!! Without thinking anything, how badly he insulted our geet?

Part 20

OMG!!! Ye maan bhi na...he changed my mood in a single update itself.  After reading part 19, I so badly wanted to break his head. But now, my heart is crying for him.

But happy that he realised his love and he is so determined to bring geet back into his life. ab aayega asli mazza.

Part 21

Very lovely part  with so many  beautiful dialogues from geet. loved maan's self dialogues too.

You are giving us some rare pictures. Thank you so much for them.

Eagerly waiting to know how maan is going to bring his geet back into his life

Keep up the great work buddy

Have a nice day

Tonya

oh tonya i m really thank full to uuu
for the lovely frdship & support u gave me
i really liked it dear
the way u sais
and about the pics i shoul thanx aditi & udaya
they both supported me in giving thses pics
thanx once again tonya
i hope u ll be like this forever...

love,
abi
ramyakrishna9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WEN WILL U UPDATE???????😭
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PART:22
Mann is just staring at geet continulsy...he is not taking his gaze from her she is paying in the rain...he has a small smile on his lips seeing her happiness in that rain
he is compltely lost in her...at that time geet starts singing a song
dil hai chota sa chotte se asha
maste bar mann ki  bholi se asha
she is bringing all the kids from the room and dancing in the rain...
chand taroo ko choune ki asha
aasmann ne me udne ki asha
she spuns her hand widely...in the rain with big smile...
mehek jao me aaj toh aise
phool bagi ya me meheke hai jaise
she is hiding in the flowers...and smiling seeing by those flowers...
badlo ki mey odu chunariya
jhumu jao me banake sawariya...
apne chote me bandhulo duniya...
she gathers all the kids hug them ...saying we all are one
swarg se darti khil rahee jasie
mera mann bhi toh khil raha vaise
keeping her hands near to heart and showing her hands to the sky
koyal ki tarah gane ka armann
bijili ki tarah machulu e armann
jawani kayee ragene sapna...
a small tear came from her eyes...thinking about her past and her family...but again she smiles for those kids
she bring the old people from the rooms and make them to dance in the rain...she is lost in that rain compltely...
but father say her to leave from that place because it is raining heavily...and all the kids are also gone to there rooms
but mann still standing there and watching all those moments...he feel himself that...really he is lucky that geet is his life...with out her he is incomplete...he just comes to that place where geet danced and he also spun his hands like geet and enjoying the rain after many years...
he feels he should talk to geet now only...but thinking about the time he feels to speak her in morning...he leaves form there
morning he gets up early and and thinking about geet only...how she changed him with in a month...he is compltely changed...he is not the old MSK who hates smile on his face...who hates the emotions...who hates the rain...now he is liking all those things because of geet...only his mishti...
he get ready himself early...dadimaa is watching everything...she had noticed a sudden change in mann...but she dont want to ask him now...but she feels happy that he is changing...
mann reaches geet place...he taken back little bit and but still he thought he can do that...he rang the bell
geet opens the door and stood shock to see mann there
tum mujhe andhar nahi boulege?
she hesitates first but she finally agress him to come in...why are here?is anything left to say me...u have came from away long to meet me...
he can smell she is still in angry...but he dont want to show his attitude...he says sorry geet...
geet is shocked to listen sorry from him...he is standing numb there...mann guesses what she is thinking...he smirks and said ...
geet i m really sorry i should not say u like that,but geet i dont no why i am out of control...and i dont no what i said to u...
geet want to take the advantage so she says what u said it touched my heart...how can u say me that i am a chemeleon...i have shown my true colours...how can u said that sir...i mean mann
listening his name mann for her he feels so touched...and he feel guiit that she is so sad but he cant leave geet so he says geet...i m really sorry ...so please forgive me
do not but geet herself cant bare to hear the forgiveness from him...she says mann ur apolozise is accpeted...she make him to seat and says she ll get coffee for him
he is feeling happy that he won her back & shows a smirk to her...when geet comes back he says so geet from today u are coming to office
no i not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u said u forgive me then what is this?
i said i forgive u but i cant come to office...u got it...please live from here...
he cant bare that she is not coming to office this time he want to show his attitude so he says
ms.geet dont show me the attitude...if is asked sorry it doesn't mean that u can do what u want!
may be u wont remember but let me remind u geet that u signed a contract of a year...and u only complted a couple of days her so u should work more to get out of this office & more over u are doing the project of chopra...did u forgot that ...so u should get in to the work by sharp 10AM
got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
geet is suddenly shoced by his attitude...she thought now only he had spoke so sweet & now only he spoke so rude...DUSHT DHANAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mann heard what she is saying and smirk himself that geet is back
he is happy that she ll come to office...he is confident in that...

mann ne tho geet ko paya hai wapas magar geet ki dil mann hai kya????????????????????

precap:flowers to geet...

sorry for mistakes
hope u all like it
pls press like button & 
do comment

Edited by abisamratgunjan - 12 years ago
n12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow luv geet and maan
thx 4 da pm