Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
PART:21
mann is only thinking about geet...how he should manyfoy her...how he can say sorry...till now he never say sorry to anyone...but he is thinking he is saying sorry for his love ...but still feeling shy...he knew that when geet see him first she ll scowl on him...but still he should not get angry at that moment...if he gets he may lose her forever...but he suddenly thought that where she is living in delhi he dont no...so he thought to look in to office files so that he may get her address...he turn his car to KC he is searching desperately her address with a smile on his face
at that time adi comes there and say
sir!ap yaha?
kuch chiye kya appko
kuch nahi adi...
he thinks may be adi knew about geet address
so he ask adi do u know where geet stay?
first of all adi is shocked to see mann again asking about geet he cant get why mann is aking him about her?
adi?do u have answer or not?
he thought he should give once if they talk personally she may get back after all she is my sister
yes sir!
she lives in MOTHER TERESA ORPHAN AGE
listening the word orphanage his hear again aches he says adi to leave but he is only thinking she live sin orphange...he thought she is near him but never thought where she is staying...if she would say i use to give her the royal palace...
it's ok ...once u forgive me i ll make u to get in to my house...so that i ll be very near to geet...nahi mere mishti...yes she is misthi...she can only give back answer for him...
he entered the orphanage...to say he really like that place...he thought orphanage means everyone ll be sad but here it is not like that everyone is happy...old people are laughing with joy...kids are playing...but he did not notice geet anywhere he is walking like that sudennly he meets with father
hello father?
yes son what i can do for u?
can u say me where is geet?
may i know u son?
MANN SINGH KHURANA...
oh so ur the saviour & boss of geet ...finally i met u my son...geet says many things about u...she really like u son...u helped her from her family...she is daughter of the jesus to us...today this orphanage is happy because of her ...she is coming here from 6 years first i thought she is also same like others...but she only brought funds to this home...now she is giving her whole salary to the home son...u see son here everyone are happy that is beacuse of her for old people she is daughter...for her own age she is frd...for kids  she is sister...
these all kids are orphans she brought them...u see that old person he is retired IAS...his son throw them out ...geet saw that and gave shelter here...
mann is having a smile on his face seeing he really love the girl who is diiffernet from others compltely...she is one and only one...no one cant replace her...he says father...from now onwards even i help this home he gives immediately 5 lakhs check & says from today every month u get the fund father...bt please promise me that u never say geet about this...and i ll built a hospital for them
father is so happy...thank u son...god may give u long way...
he says where geet is...he is only thinking about her hospatability...
he reaches there...he sees geet palaying with kids
he is standing backside of her and thinking i had said such nonsense but here she is playing with kids...how can one be so pure and nice...really i m lucky to have her in my life...she is paying with them
one of the kids asked didi!why are u upset when u came
nothing like that i left the job...
what u left job?kyu didi,apke boss ne kuch kaha
samjo aise hi us dusht dhanav tho jeena haram kardiya hai...
when he heard his mane as dusht dhanav he got angry but suddenly a smile appered in his face
so leave about that i ll get the job soon somewhere...dont worry about me this world is small
he says to himself that ...no geet world is not small if it i should meet u before in my life it took so much time to meet u geet...for me it is big
but dont worry u wont get anywhere job...because i got  geet...u are angry on me i cnat manyfoy now i should show the attitude of mine then only  u can ...lets see how can u run from me...
geet observes 2 childern sutting silently without playing...she goes near them and acts how they are sitting
dont act didi!we are in a bad mood
why bad mood what happened...kisne kuch kah?
nahi didi...then what...u said didi then why u cant share with me
woh baat nahi didi...why we are orphans didi...why god did not give family...parents...all say we are orphans all pity on us why didi why didi?????????????
geet herself is having tears litening to those questions...
mann cant bare her tears but he thought this is not the time to talk to her so he want to listen what she says...
here she thinks she cant fall before children so she says
"see god like kids a lot...but where as us we are special for him becuase he also feels sorry that he did not give us parents & famil...and the word orphan...never think u are orphans because...
the person who dont have parents they are not orphans the people who cant love they are orphans,the people who cant give love they are orphans...so we are not becasue we can love others...we can give love also so never think that we are orphans
mann is compltely lost in her words...yes they are not orphans i m orphan because till today i never gave the love...nor i have the love from others...
she is right...but i ll change that geet...from this second i love u...i cant live with out u ...u make me alive geet...u did geet...u can only do that...i love u geet i love u geet...
when he turned back neither he saw geet...nor the kids...he heard the sound from ouside it is raining heavily and all the kids are enjoying...
he is just staring at her...

precap:dil hai chota asha
               choti si assha

sorry for the mistakes
hope  u ll like it
pls press like button
pls do comment 

Edited by abisamratgunjan - 12 years ago
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice update,..ur story is nice,...loving it,..❤️
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome i loved it !!!!! 
new definetion of orphan !!! 
mahimak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Just subereb..
Luved it so mch..
Maan kitna change ho gaya hai.. 
Just luv ur FF..
plz jaldi se continue karo..
I just can't wait..
bubblygal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow..awesomw buddy...
just suprb...
plzz update it soon...
thanks 4 d pm...
mahimak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update.. 
Just loved it..
n that defination of orphans.. hats off 2 u..😃
Yaar.. Maan kitna badal gaya hai.. Wow!!!
Just luv ur FF..
Plz continue soon.. mujhse intzaar nahi ho raha..😊
evashrestha thumbnail

NICE ...👍🏼 LIKE IT A LOT...❤️

NEW N NICE DEFINATION OF ORPHAN...😃
WOO.. MAAN FINALLY REALISED HIS LOVE...❤️ 

savie_ thumbnail
nyc ..update luved it alot...
geet is really different from the other girls ...
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome n thanks 4 pm