MANNEET MOHABATEIN... - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
PART:20
Mann is going crazy with the words of raj that he loves her he loves her...he cant even imagine that he love some one after  many years...becasue his dadaimaa says he lost his heart so how ca he love  her...he is compltely in a bewildered condition that what he should do now...
he is driving the car in a crazy manner from his eyes tears are rolling...they are not stopping ...he did not knew why he is crying...some thing he is aching in his heart very much...he did not no what is that matter but his heart paining a lot...
it is his own palce when ever he feels sad or his hear pains he ll come here...so that his agony may reduce but still his heart is aching a lot when he says about the word love he dont no but that pain is reducing but if he thinks he cant do that then the agony is incresing in his heart...
he feels happy when he thinks about geet...he get a smile on his face he even do not know why he is smiling...he cant understand his own feelings at all he is completely lost in thinking about geet
i had insulted in such a way that she never see my face again...ye she is right how mean i m how low i m today...but why i spoke like that i did never with anyone then why not geet?
he gain thinks about her education she is mba architecture and i thoughth she is just graduation how can i think that when she said the plan to me atleast i should think only people who are very well in archutecture those people only can give that notion i became a fool that even i did not see her CV
he is in frustation what i feel for geet do really i love her...he is more angry on himself for insulting her he is shouting i hate u mann i hate u mann i hate u mann...
he knows that he never has a heart in his life but when from geet entered his life his heart speaks to him...but why his heart speakes him to him after many years...
he can only see the reflection of geet tears in the party...i hateher tears i never cant see her tears but today because of me she is crying before evryone...i said her chemeleon...how can i say to her ...the girl who spoiled my life is the chemeloen not u geet not u...pls forgive me geet pls foe give me geet plsss he is shouting as loud as possible 
he is completely out of his mind he cant even think that he ace pain for geet...but now he thinks why it is paining to me many girls want to come near me i put them far from me...but now how geet came near me...near my heart how did i gave that place ot geet ...do i love her realy is raj is right...
yes raj is right...i love geet so only i can bare her tears anytime...i cant see her going into pain...i cant leave her anytime...i cant see her with others at all...ye si really love her...this is the true love of mine which i m searching from many years...this is the love what i want in my life she is light of my life...so only i smile when i see her i m happy when she came for job to KC ...i should see her and say sorry to her...
at the same time he thinks that he is the cause for her sad ness now she wont see his face then how can he say her that he loves her...and if he say now she wont agree his love at all but i love her lot  i cant loose her at any cost in my life
i ll manyfoy her...but she regrets me...she left the job also...but i just make her to come back for KC first then i can say her about my love...before that i should know whether she loves me or not & after today she hates me a lot...but i should get her love then only i can be alive if not i cant
i ll make sure that she works for me now i ll make sure that she also feels for me something...i ll do that geet i cant live u like that i m coming to take u geet just wait from today onwards u r the part of MANN SINGH KHURANA if anyone want to seek to u they should take the permission of MSK...no one cant dare to give pain form now onwards geet u are mine...
i am coming for u geet only for u geet...i know u wont accept my apolzise so soon but this is my promise that i ll make u to accept me in ur life back & i ll make the sure that i feel same for me soon u ll say that u love me...

mann ki dil me tho pyaar ka rang chadgaya magar geet ki dil may kya hai?kya woh mann ko pyaar karegi atleast uslekiye feel karegi ya nahi?

precap:mann love her more seeing her hospatabilty

sorry for short update
i said that i m tired so i gave this 
hope u all love this
waitng for the long...commsnts
press like 

Edited by abisamratgunjan - 12 years ago
awsome yaar ...i loved it more !! got the read the last 2 updates at a stretch 
awesome part dear ...
loved it...
continue soon...
waiting 4 next update...
waiting waiting waitinggg...

jyothi

quite nice...i like the flow of ur story...its going parallel to the actual story but i like the way ur story is developing...

LIKED IT A LOT...
WAITING EOR NEXT ... 
nice part... thanx for the PM
wow...nice update...at last maan got that he loves her...
Originally posted by aditi123_78

quite nice...i like the flow of ur story...its going parallel to the actual story but i like the way ur story is developing...

i knew that my story is little parallel to the smae story but it has may turns when she meet dev
after his entry whole story goes to on more step because it is suspense dear...so pls wait for that
if u read correctly the story geet is not handa
that is bug twist in mann's life

love,
abi
hey...!!
cumin to d update...it was awesome as always...!!!
loved how  maan fighted wid his self ego...!!!
maan ka gussa bhi na...sab kharab kar sakta hai..!!!
geet left the job...i kno maan will manaofy her but i dont want her to give in that easily...she can forgive him but should make him work hard...hehe
cant wait 4 tomorrow...!!!