MANNEET MOHABATEIN... - Page 32

Posted: 12 years ago
PART:19
Mann sat in his cabin & thinking about geet he knew that he is feeling something for geet but he also knew what is love to think this is love he cant even think love happens in this way...i use to like her with everyone then why not geet?
geet accessed in to the cabin and say sir!
i want to ask u about the aprty tonight,how to arrange it sir,may i know ur style in doing the parties...
he really liked the way geet asked his permission for the party but he want to knew what she knew about the offcial parties...so he asks her geet what do u know about the parties?
as she is a event organiser in her collsge she knew how the offcia parties ll be held she says sir...drinks,continental & thai food,roses,flowers...etc{sorry i also knew very less about the offical parties mt dad never took me so what i heard i said}
he is not taking his gaze at her ...he is compltely lost in her...he not even listened what she is saying...
sir!sir!
app sun rahi hai?
yes geet ...actually he did not heard anything but he cant say no before her...becuase he is in the confusion state...
he says ok geet go head with this...i ll check at the party time...i trust u...
when he is saying the word trust mann himself thought for sometime that he is trusting a girl after many years...

PARTY TIME:
sasha came there & saw the decorations...and shocked to see rose flowers there...she is happy that seeing this mann ll fired her...so she wont say anything and she leaves form there
geet arrived there with balck kurti and legings...every one are shocked to see geet in that way...she use to ware salwar kameez & but suddenly she is changed to a mordern girl...raj also stared at her compltely but came out of his thoughts...
raj came and wish her that she is beautiful...she feels little awakad and raj understands that & say sorry and they move forward
mann arrives by the party time... his eyes are searching for geet when he saw her he is compltely lost in her...
he is only gazing at her continusly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he again see her with raj laughing...he did not know but his blood his buring lot...he just cluctch his feet and saw the decorations...when he saw rose flowers his anger became more...but by the all the guests congrats him.so he kept quiet...and went to the bar side...but he cant bare her sight with raj at all...

raj offered his hand for geet to dance floor...she gives her  hand in friendly manner...and they are on the damcefloor...now he is complete out of his control...he cant control his anger at all...
he goes the dance floor and drag her form there and drags her to the middle of the hall...all the people are shocked to see mann doing like that...
mann sir!what happened?
yes really what happened?what a stupid question...what u think about ur self u can do anything what u want...how can u do this?how can u dance with others...
yes i forgot to say that u r woman right...who wnat only money...not the person at all...u firstcame to me now u went to raj side seeing his money...
u are a chemealon...today u have shown ur true colours geet...u did
who ll give job to a graduation in dlehi now days...but i have given u 
i shown pity on u but u ...u did not care for me...i m idiot to trust u...i should not trust u geet...how can u do this...u had chossen other than me
when raj heard those words he got that mann is in love with geet so only he is speaking all this...but rather to speak nicely he is ins**ting her with his jealous...
common geet do u have any explantion...u have anthingto say about this and this rose flowers,who said u to arranhe with rose flowers...
but sir morning i said u then u said go head...so i did sir!she is in completely tears now...
dont show me this all fake tears...i hate tears...and i thought u are saying about palstic rose flowers...not the real one &whole the office knew that i hate flowers...then how u dont no about this geet
u have did this to trap the boys who come here so that u can live ur life happily right...
stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stop it MANN SINGH KHURANA
mann and whole the staff aree shocked to see geet screaming like this on mann sir...
how mean u think about me like that mann
i thought u r a person who can uinderstand me & my feelings but u ...how low u are
what u said u have shown pity on me and gave me this job...really so funny if i want i can get anywhere the job...u know how...i m MBA GRADUATE architecture form delhi univeristy...and the tooper of the university
so now u tell me any where i can get the job ur company offered me the job not me who had get in here...got that!
and the way u are speaking is not the correct the way yes raj became frd to me so i m dancing with him and u r speaking in such a way as if i dump u saying i love to u...
listening to the word love u his heart again aches to the emotions...love do i love her...love ...love...
i thought u are a kind person but today what u said to me sorry the way u insulted me ...thanx for that
i can stay in  palce where people hate me but not in that place where they insult my character...and self respect
i have some ethics in me mann...i do not know what woman u see in ur society but i m not the woman whom u think...i have some ethics as i said
now i m leaving this job mr.khurana...
good bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!forever
she leaves from there ...mann shatters once again...how can i did this
all the guests are leaving tha place
but raj come near him & say ...mann u did not do wantedly i love her
what rubbish is this raj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is not stuff mann u really love her so only u are jealous of me
i wnat to flirt with her but thought it is not the good way so i did frsgip with her
she is so pure girl mann...never lose her from ur life...she is not the girl i our society...hope u got it & leaves from there
mann heart says him he loves her...but he cant accept that easily 
he also left form that place...

PRECAP:love confession of mann...

sorry guys for delay i came today only form the trip so i promise u ll get the updates regularly now...
i hope u like this part
sorry for mistakes
i m tired alot

if u like this pls press like button & do comment
and if u send the buddy sure i ll add u send u the pm

Edited by abisamratgunjan - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
awsome update.
poor geet...
cant wait for the nxt update
do continue plz.
thx