love it
waiting waiting
me going to miss yu
come soonnn
so can give us update
sweety
udaya12 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome abhi, keep going...waiting for next part. :)
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
part:18
mann is so happy today...he do not know why and what for?but he seems to be luckiest person in the world...i m very happy i m sure i ll get this project and geet is in my life she is mine...what she is mine no mann she thinks u are her frdbut u say ur feelings to her she ll hate you...and u have some feelings for her...no i pity her...no feelings and nothing...
here after listening project name second time sasha is too much angry on geet she is cooking something bad for geet in her mind she cant see her like that with mann moving so close with him...she come near geet and says geet mk uses girls...he make them to trust & use them and leave them so pls be far from him
geet cant bare the words at all she just scowls on sasha and say if u have some feeling on mann go & say but dont give a false statement on him it may casue u a bad effect...
sasha cant bare that she leaves saying she ll be in KC for few days only afer that mk ll make her throw out of KC
she is preparing in her cabin...she want to give this project for mann because he saved her life,he gave the job,he is a good person,so she want do it for him...and she is feeling great that she is doing her job which she loves the most...
while geet is working there mann is just staring at her contniously...he is not at all taking his gaze from her
he is lost in her beauty...till his phone rang he cant get out from her gaze...
hello mr.khurana here this is mr.raj chopra i m the son of mr.chopra,actuallyd ad cant appear to the meeting so i ll be there with in 5 mits and catch up the meeting ...so r u sure this time u ll impress us
he smirks and say mr.raj pls come and now see how we can give the presentation...just look forward i m sure that u ll impress ...
ok then i ll be there mr.khurana
mann reaches geet cabin and say her that mr.raj ll be there within few minutes are u prepared?
geet really feels why he is  asking like this...i have given many presentaions in college he is asking as if i m giving my first presentation...mat be he tensed about the project...
yes ir, i m ready i can give the presentation now it self...there is no problem
he can hear the confidence in her voice he feels how caome she is so much confidence...he want to say and he spit out ...geet dont show me over confidence...
sh cant hear over confidence and says sir,i m not over confidence i feel you are tensed ...geet u are wrong how can i be tensed...i am mann singh khurana...so waht if u r mann singh khurana u wont be tensed or what...
geet stop this...no sir i want the answer how can u say that i am tensed and over confidence with what proof?
proof?tum muje kaha mile ?
hoshiyar pur me...etne jaldi bulgaye hamari pehele mulakath...
kaisa bulasaktha humay jab un annkhon mey khoya huwa tho?
what?
nothing geet ...now u get ready?
ab ne mera sawaal ka jawab diya yi nahi?
geet mk kiseko jawab nahi detha?
kyu?koi bhagwann...
shayid aisa samjo...
nahi app dusth dhanav ho...
what...😡
yes u are...
geet ab jou...mujhe tang math karo warna...
warna kya?boliye na?????
she is coming near and near...
he is feeling that but she is lost in  her query...
warna kya ahhh
they both fall down and mann hugs her she is top on mann{eye lock}
at that time mr.raj enters,...oh wowww what a lovely scene
i m impressed bu u toomr.khurana
mann glares at him...shall we start...
yes...
geet go ahead...
ok mr .raj here u asked us to give the show of taj mahal to the whloe 100 falts then we thought to give it 
pls brief it geet...
mann did not like raj calling geet as geet with smile on his lips...he again give angry glare at him...which he wont notice
we wont give the flats in the rectangular shape but we give in semi circle so that everyone can see that...
everyone in the room was impressed by her idea...sasha is fuming with jealous...and anger.
adi & pinky are so much happy that geet had given back the reputation of the KC
mann is delighted to see the confidence presentation of her...he is happy with unknown feeling...
raj is impressed with the presentaion & her beauty too...he feel that mr.khurana likes her...but he dont want to mis the oppurnity...
geet...tum mere jeevan ki sangeet...he says there
everyone are shocked to listen those lines by him...geet too mann hands are fist to give him a titght slap but he controls...
chill dear...just joke...u are amazing really geet... i m truly impressed by you...mr.khurana here is the project...u own this...ms.geet u are really amazing ...
mann singh khurana first time did not like getting the project...he thought of cancelling buthe still cant conform what he is feeling...so he say no for himself...
ok raj then we start...
here geet is explaning everything to raj and he want to steal the galnces of geet...he likes her he knows that geet is not his type but he like her ethics so he ask her for frdship...
she shakes the hand with him in conformation of the frdship...from there mann cant tolerate that...
he is out of his control but kept quiet...he dont wnat disturb geet with his unknown feelings...raj announces that tommorow there is accord party...so pls ur whole staff is invited...
every one agress it...
raj leaves saying bye for geet...mann is silent with all his emotions

har esaan mey zasbaat hotha hai...agar hum e kahe ki hame zasbaat nahi hai tho hamara apna kyu na marjaye hamare annkhon me assu nahi ani chaiye...par man kho tho zasbaat hai...bus kholene wali chaiye use...

precap:geet is insulted by mann in party

sorry for mistakes
i m in hurry
as i said u i m in trip with family
hope u like it

if u like this pls send me the pm
sure i ll add u send the pm for next part

Edited by abisamratgunjan - 12 years ago
maaneetiloveu thumbnail
awsum story lovd it ...
mahimak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Its really so so nice.. just luved the update:-)
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice part... continue soon but enjoy your trip for time being...
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: niddzz

hey...!!!😊

loved the update...!!!😛😳
maan still doesnt kno geet is an architecture student...lol
oops ...possessive maan not likin sum1 shaking hand wid HIS geet and also calling her by her name...maan bhi na...apni feelings accept nahi karega aur pura haak bhi jatayega...hey bhaggu...!!!!
shash atrying to play dirty games to keep maaneet away...!!!
raj toh dikhta hi flirt hai but he approached her 4 frndship...not a bad move ...maan will burn wid jealousy...!! maan not likin what he is seeing...!!!! hmm...!!!
precap sounds danger...i ssly dont want maan to go overboard in jealousy and anger...he will loose her...geet is a gal 4 whom her self respect is everythin and if maan hots the wrong spot in anger and jealousy he will loose sumthin he would never approve...maan babu zara sambhal ke...!!!
cant wait to read more...can we please have a bonus update...pweez pretty pweez...!!!

nidzz i m happy that u people liked it very much
but at same time
i m not getting time to update dear
i m in hurry 
and her net work is not at ll good
so sorry 
even i want to update
if i get time sure i ll update
or pls wait for another 2 days
but i ll try to do that

love,
abi

sb1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey abi...nice update...love maan's jealousy...
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome upd...
precap  iz scary...!!