Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakansha_gupta thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=abisamratgunjan]part:17
since one week geet is working in the KC she is so professional she use to less talk and work more mann want to be with her only he did not known what is happening to him...he unnecssarily calls her and want to talk with her...he recognised that whole the men in staff drools for her ...he dont like it...here geet became good frds with ADI,PINKY...sasha dont like her becasue mann is giving more prefernce to her...he use to see her daily before he gets into his cabin smiles at her
he is totally mesmerised by her pure beauty...her innocence just feels for her...but still he control his emotions of his bygone 
here geet also feeilng good now a days in the office the way mann is moving with her now adi sir & pinky  her nw frds in her new life she is happy with this whenever mann give a smile from the cabin even geet herself give a smile for him
seeing that smile mann use to feel happy ...on that day it is very important deal for KHURANAS mann want win the deal at any cost he dont want to care for anyone...because that is his prestiage matter
whole office is running here and there geet is just watching everything silently...she  want to actually what is going in office but she did not understand 
mann wantedly did not give this work to geet because he feels she only did graduation & may be she may do any wrong so that he may scowl on her & she ll be in tears he cant bare that so he avoided her compltely...but somwhere in that tension also if he sees her face he use to feel realx
everyone seated in the conference room...geet is standing near by...and copying the notes at the same time she is lisetning to the presentation given by the mann & sasha too...those people are not impressed by the presentation given by the sasha and her theme ...they ask "mr.khurana we asked whole the 100 flats should be see the temple not the 50 flats this is the theme actually but you people had shown same what the others did we are not satisfied by ur presentation we are sorry"
here mann cannnot control his anger & raise on everyone he dont 
mind what he is speaking...first time geet had faced the anger of the mann she did not see him like that she knew him...she knows that he is like this but this much angry ...she cant see that by the time she want to say something about the plan mann had left the room
mann is angry on every one and geet enters the cabin he feel relaxed but at the same time he lost so he says geet to leave...fearfully geet ask him permission tolisten once but he is out of his anger...& says geet leave first "tumhe ek baar kahi hui baath kyu samje me nahi athi? leave right now aur agar tumne mera gussa bada diya tho mey kuch bhi bolungi delhlena ...so now leave"
he dont want to say anything to geet so that she wont get hurt ...but geet is not listening at all she leaves & thinks" i ll say what i wnat to say and make u only to get this project this is geet's promise"
after sometime geet enters with coffee in her hands to him...he feels good that she is caring for him...he takes that coffee and drinking
he feels that is best coffee he ever drank geet thinks that is best time to talk to him and she starts ...sir gussa math hone muj par
he feels little awkard listning to that...but sir i promise give me one chance i ll make you to get the project ...pls sir app gussa math kijeye...
he smiles seeing her pure heart once again...he knew that geet can take cany challenge for her own people...own people what i said my self now...is she is thinking me like her frd...like her own...
sir what happened?pls give me one chance sir i ll do that and show you...he dont no what he should say his heart says give her a chance and his mind says no because she dont no anything about architecture...
she started saying what she want to say ...he is calmly listening to her notions...he is just impressed by her...he cant even imagine that how could she thought she like that ...becasue the idea she had given can only think by professional architectures...and she is just graduation student ...he is so  happy for her says arrange  meeting again in the evening ...u give the presentation to them ...go head geet...
she is so happy now that he agreed her notion and also said her to give the presenataion...she is just happy and saying thanz by thanx
he can read her expressions the way she felt happy made him also feel happy...he really impressed by her he is only thinking how this girl had change him compltely...he only thinking he is MBA from delhi university who cant give the idea and sasha herself but geet gave wonderful idea...his feelings for her increasing day by day he cannot control them but still he is listening to the mind...
geet had called again the clients...whole the office is tensed again now and sasha is angry on geet to the core of her heart...adi is happy that now she is doing the job of her studies because adi knew geet is mba...

precap:is mann happy by the success of the project?

sorry for mistakes
pls do comment
press like button

may be i cant update for 4_ 5 days i m going out with family...i ll try to update but not sure hope u like it i m in busy so i gave this sorry again for mistakes...i ll try but not sure

if u like this ff
pls send me the buddy request sure i ll add u

nice and ausom!!!!!!!!
nibi_suchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW !!! LIKED IT A LOT ...
LUV MAAN 'S CARE TOWARDS GEET...
PLS POST SOON IF POSSIBLE ...
navyanissi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

omg i missed so much  πŸ˜­

i read parts frm 7 to 17 i n a go  🀒
so many things has happend ... all d updates wer awesome... really u improved alot 😊 

ahh loved d sherni... wen she tore d land papers ... loved d attitude of MSK ... pour soul struggling with his feelings πŸ˜†
so many shades of geet ... loved d way she showed d right path to d boy πŸ‘
felt touched by dese words WATEVER HAPPENS NEVER GO FOR WRONG PATH ...  BELIEVE EVERY1 IN UR LIFE.. SOME MAY TEACH U A LESSON.. SOME GIVES U LOVE.. NEVER LEAVE D LOVE WHICH IS URS 😭
even after knowing d truth about gaurav .. stupid msk is listening to his mind  πŸ˜‘
ahh finally my sherni won d battle by putting brij in jail  πŸ˜ƒ glad finally she got rid of her family...
hehe adi balbramchari πŸ˜† πŸ˜† loved d way she accepted geet as his sis
loved d way MSK showed love n concern towards geet... how himself expressed his feelings... glad finally hes aware  of his feelings... let geet feel d sameπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰   glad he gave her a chance to prove herself 😊
want to c d reaction wen he comes to know abt her education πŸ˜† 
lastly ... ur pics... a big asset fr ur update.. .πŸ‘πŸ‘

nice updates abi... really u r doing a good job... keep it up.,,,,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for PM
like the maan who is supportive of her all way

hope he is happy about project
gunjar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sis for an Awesome update...
hope Maan knows his feelings towards Geet soon...

plzzz come back soon sis...
will miss u alot and enjoy ur trip sis...

love u sis...

Edited by gunjar - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: navyanissi

omg i missed so much  πŸ˜­

i read parts frm 7 to 17 i n a go  🀒
so many things has happend ... all d updates wer awesome... really u improved alot 😊 

ahh loved d sherni... wen she tore d land papers ... loved d attitude of MSK ... pour soul struggling with his feelings πŸ˜†
so many shades of geet ... loved d way she showed d right path to d boy πŸ‘
felt touched by dese words WATEVER HAPPENS NEVER GO FOR WRONG PATH ...  BELIEVE EVERY1 IN UR LIFE.. SOME MAY TEACH U A LESSON.. SOME GIVES U LOVE.. NEVER LEAVE D LOVE WHICH IS URS 😭
even after knowing d truth about gaurav .. stupid msk is listening to his mind  πŸ˜‘
ahh finally my sherni won d battle by putting brij in jail  πŸ˜ƒ glad finally she got rid of her family...
hehe adi balbramchari πŸ˜† πŸ˜† loved d way she accepted geet as his sis
loved d way MSK showed love n concern towards geet... how himself expressed his feelings... glad finally hes aware  of his feelings... let geet feel d sameπŸ˜‰   glad he gave her a chance to prove herself 😊
want to c d reaction wen he comes to know abt her education πŸ˜† 
lastly ... ur pics... a big asset fr ur update.. .πŸ‘πŸ‘

nice updates abi... really u r doing a good job... keep it up.,,,,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thanx navya
finally  i have seen ur comment here

love,
abi
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its too good...waiting for next
thanks for pm
bubblygal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...nice update...
take ur own time dear...nd give us nice update...
i jus luv maaneet...
happy vacation...
evashrestha thumbnail
Superb story.πŸ‘πŸΌ .like it very much...πŸ˜ƒ
keep it up...
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
supreb update.
love it