MANNEET MOHABATEIN... - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
WOWWW...HW MSK EXPLAIN HIS NAME...N GEET LAUGHING AT MAAN...RELLY LUVED IT...
nice update😊 thanx for  the PM

thanks alot sis...
maan's attitude is superb...
hope geet knows her feelings soon...
continue soon sis...
very nice sotory i really enjoy thanks keenu😛
nice and heart touching...
Originally posted by abisamratgunjan

part:16
mann kya appko e mk matlab patha hai?mann do not no what to with this girl...he thinks..."how can i manage with this girl through out my life'...what whole my life...mann what the hell u are thinking...
mann app kya soch rahi ho?batayena mk matalb kya hai?aur app ne ye nahi bataya app yaha kya kam kartha hai?
geet tujhe mk matlab jana hena tikhe...mk ka matlab MANN SINGH KHURANA...
listening to that mann singh khurana geet is numb stick she do not no what to do?she till now talked to the great mann singh khurana...she is turning her face into all the sides
geet is giving a faint smile to mann so that he cant read what she is thinking in her mind...but mann can read her mind so seeing her face expressions he want to laugh but still he hides it...but  he feels awakard that why he is laughing...
he makes her to feels comfortable and say geet dont feel awakard...i m same mann for u may for this world i m mann singh khurana...but for u only mann ...
now sasha cant bare that words because till today no one dare to call him mann ...except his dadimaaa...but now he himself saying geet to call him mann...she want to know the realation between them
geet is happy listening to those concern words...she smiles with whole heart...and mann feel happy that she is happy and he want to ask what happened...and he ask geet what happened there?are u alright after that?
geet feel little fear saying before all and she puts her head down...
mann understands what she is thiniking and say...everyone to leave ...sasha comes in the middle and say MK...but mann interputs her by keeping his hand infront of her face
sasha feels insulted before everyone...she feels till today mk did not stop her when she want to say something he says everyone to leave...and he takes geet to his cabin...
ab bolo geet mere jane ki baad waha huwa kya?did they did anything to u?...u know geet how much i worried for u...i only thought of u...i did not even think of leaving u but u asked me promise so only i left...say something geet...
what i should say u are not giving a single break for me to talk...mann i am fine...after u left i went back and called the cops and i put brij veerji in to bars...saying that she is in tears...
mann catch her shoulders and sooth her a lot say her that he is with her all the time...he omes out of his emotions & say...geet jab tak me hu tab tak tumhe kuch nahi hoga...ye mera wadha...tumhe ab chintha karne ki zarurat nahi hai...mey tumara kyal rakhagunga geet...{eye lock}
geet this is my promise i never let ur trust on me to down...i ll put to ur exceptations...u can stay here till when u want u not need to work at all...i knew that you are not educated but i ll hep in ur work...dont worry...if u learn you ll get it...
she is hocked to listen that she is uneducated...then she feels that he did not see CV till 
now and she gets angry but do not no know why she like that...
geet can read his expressions and laugh seeing him...she cant stop her laugh at all
mann gives a angry glare to her & turn his back to her and watches her even she turned her back and laughing but controlled her laugh and stand normally
so ms geet handa ...can u say why are u laughing...geet got he is angry and she clears him that call me GEET...he got why she is takling like that but still prefer for fake angry because he likes to see ehr smile everytime...but no one dare to laugh at him...so he want her to give explantion...
mann who said i am not educated ...ur own coompany had selected me in the campus selections...then how come that i dont no english...the work too
mann knew that for his PS job graduation is neccssary so he thinks she is completed her gradution but do no that she did mba...he is happy that atleast she is educated  so that he she can stand on her own legs...
he is happy that she came near him...but he says geet i m very strict in work i do not want any problems or indispline in work...
yes mann sir...geet sirf mann.u can all me like that...no mann in office you are my boss...after ofice hours you ll be mann for me deal...
ohhh so deal with msk...ya buissness deal...geet i know what u feel for me after ur land...mann sir pls i dont want to talk about hp anytime in my life i hope u got my view...
i ll complte my work ...may i leave...
ya go head...ha get mr.chpra's file and HD'S file...sir i have kept them already on ur table...so now i make a move to my new life...geet welcome to kc
thank you sir...
mann is happy seeing geet before his eyes...he feels good between seeing her contnuoisly...

may be mann knows his feelings towards her so easily... but what geet is thinking about mann...is she really feeling for him...kya ye mohabbtein sirf mann ki ore se tho nahi...

precap:geet sees mann's angry

sorry for mistakes
press like button
pls do comment

if u like the ff pls send me the buddy request so that i ll send u the pm next time...sure i ll add u

loved the way expressed himself..he knows..his feelings now
its million dollar to
see sasha face
wow MSK thought
geet uneducated so funny
love how maaaneet  getting a long
maaneet scene fab
to tell yu truth really
love the way story shaping up
mindblowing part