Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
thanx for all ur apprecaition
i hope i m able to to ur expectations...
i m so happy for that
pls continue  with ur comments
may be it is negative also
i ll agree...

today my medical entrance exam results 
hope everything ll be fine

love,
abi
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
part:15
geet cant sleep that night at all she is thinking about her new life which is going to start from tommorow she can stand on her own legs...
here mann cant sleep ...his thoughts are not being away from geet...now his mind also saying one name geet geet...he should be get out from this...he feels that he should not meet geet again then only he can be good if he sees her again he cant control himself...he dont no what he feels for her...he is in bewildered sitution...
geet sees roses in he room and went to pick up them she feels how beautiful thses roses are and she touches them one of the thorn hurts her and she says ouch
suddenlu mann get up from sleep & yells geet...he dont want happened but he  feels that some thing happened to her
he cant resist himself he feels tommorow i ll say adi to search geet she leave with me forever i wont leave her he thinks if she dont like...no problem i am MANN SINGH KHURANA is she dont like also she ll leave stay with me i cant leave he ralone somewhere...he goes to sleep...
KHURANA OFFICE:
geet accessed in to the office again each & everyone is drooling over her...she can see that from there sasha watches that and feels what all this behenji 's are doing here...hey u stop right now mujhe nahi patha ki yaha washroom saf karne ki liye koi nahi naukarani appoint hui...
geet cant bare her that she rply that even i dont no that i have got a frd for cleaning wash room in mordren dress...that is pretty good...
how dare u to speak like that?mean while adi comes & say is MK'S secetary...joining from today all of u get back to ur works...
sasha cant bare her...some where she also feel that she is more beautiful than her...ask tasha why allare drooling over geet why not me?
adi rply...heheheheeh see sasha like u every girl is there in delhi but like geet no one she is unique...than u & from others so pls now u go & do ur work mann sir may arrive at any time
sasha comes & says geet that mk is comingin 2minutes so collect all the HD'S list and give for mk he is stict in work...so u be fast
mean while mann arrives there & see sasha,tasha doing there work and ask about his ps to come fast and give the list sasha says he is in ur cabin mk
ab ayege mazza us behen ji ki sath usko abi tak ye nahi patha hoga ki HD'S list mk ki desk par hai...bishari uske liye pura office chakar marthi hogi
adi says geet that list is in mk's desk...so u may get ot from there
she enters in to the cabin and take the list and waching the cabin she leaves she dont notice mann & mann do not notice ehr she nudges into him he catched her withwrist...{eyes lock}

all the office staff is staring at the...mk is holding a girl...all the men is staff are jealous about mann becuase he is catching geet & girls usally jealous of geet becuase she is in his hands...sasha is fuming in anger😡😡
they break the eylock and mann shows his concern again geet tum yaha/kiase ho tum?tujhe patha hai mey kitna pareshan huwa hu...kai woh log tum kuch na karde...tumbhi pagal ladki kisne kaha mujhe waha se bejene ke liye ha tumne khud ki kasam khayithie sliye may ayaga hu warna mey tumhe kabhinahi chodtha...
all the office staff & geet is also shocked to see manntalking in this way...she never belived mann can talk so lovely...she do not no she loved the concern of him...all the staff thinking how can mk speak like that ...that too with girl...sasha cant understand anything she is mcu jealous of geet...adi is happy that atleast mann sir knows geet
ye pagal kaha koi gayi tum?kuch tho jawab do...chup kyu hogayi tum...then he relises what he spoke...pagal how could he say that...geet i m sorry...
again everyone are staraing...mk and sorry...aaj office me juch jadu ho gayi...
mann dont be...thnx for the concern...au app aia sawal pucha ki ek saas me etna sawal...par app yaha kya kra raho ho?
mann guess that she dont no that it is his office and smile for her innonce...geet tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?
me yaha kise MK ki secretary ki tarah kam kar rahi ho aur app bhi yaha kam kartho ho kya?
all the office staff once gain gone mad...what she is speaking with mk and she dont no that he is mk...wht is happening...
mann want to smile but he controls and acha tumne use dekha hai kya?
abi tak tho nahi...uska shakal bhi mujhe nahi patha...acha app ye bataye mk ka matlab kya hai...

mann thought he should not see geet but he want her to be with him...uske dilme tho mohaabtein shuru huwa hai...par kya patha agar geet ki dil me mohbaat nahi tho...

precap:mk ka matlab...MANN SINGH KHURANA

sorry for mistakes
pls do comment
press like button...

Edited by abisamratgunjan - 12 years ago
savie_ thumbnail
di it was amazing..
cant expreess it..
maan ne smile kiya ..
ow..!!
he was looking very cutie pie.
rs12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ff
pls add me to ur pm list
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome yaar ...loved it so much !!! 
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing upd...
mk saying sorry...
aathva aajooba...aw!
beautiful upd...
lov seeing shasha jealous...

mahimak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This was sooo nice.. I just luved it!!
piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

nice update.. loved ur ff..?? since day 1, i m readng ur ff... n den i thght dat dis tym i hav 2 ask dis..??  i thnk u dont know hindi dat much.. coz  of ur hindi mistakes i can imagine dat... i m telling u dis coz u said dat v can tell ur mistakes too..datsy i said..

its ok dear, i can see ur  hindi is improvng... so all the best... n u r really doing gr8 job...😊.. very well written..
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
missed to comment for 3 updates...
glad that geet is starting a new life and she is not expecting anything form anyone...
she got the job of mk's secretary...
gud one...
loved geet's retort to sasha...
wow  wow msk thoda dheere sawaal karthey...
loved their meet in office...
cant wait for the next one
pl cont soon
allibr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
          ❤️❤️ loved it ❤️❤️
               👍🏼 awesome pics 👍🏼