precape is scary...
geet hope is lost means no job in kcšŸ˜²
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update...waiting for geet to meet maan and dev again
nice part..go ahead...waiting for maaneet to meet
part:14
geet is standing at the window turned her back & thinking how her life is till today...

.whom she loved she lost there is no one for her...she is alone form her childhood only the differnce she is use to be with the handa's...she remeberes the words of fortune teller "ur life partner is coming today in to ur life"she smiles remembering those words...where is life partner,where is his love...even that tabeez also left me...
KHURANA MANSION:
mann is thinking about geet only...he cant able to sleep...if he close his eyes...he only remember her face...he goes for shower...to get rid of those memories...
but  he can remember only her...her tears...her family...he they want to kill her the pure innocent face of her...he regains that he said if she want anything she can cal her...but how can she do that my hp number i m not using here...how stupid i am...stupid & me mann what are u thinking...u should get of all this from tommorow again u join ur work u ll forget about her...she is left...from ur life...will she come back to me?will she?...wht i m thinking he goes to his bed...

that morning it is a new start for geet ...she pray her babaji & leaves to kc...she came out from the caby & observe the company
she feels from today onwards this is her deatination...he desire to go forward in her new life...she goes to receptionsit and query about adi...
the receptionist introduce herself has pinky chadda...and like geet so much she says the way to get in for adi's cabin...when geet entered there...each and every men in the office is drooling ti her beauty...she is in salwar but even though her beauty is speechless...everyone admiring her from all the sides...they just open there mouths and seeing her when to eat...she get in to the cabin
ADI'S CABIN;
she enters there
adi is in his work 
may i come in sir
he left his head and sees her but adi is balabarhmachari he feels geet as his sister in his first sight.
yes,come in how i may assist u
sir actually i am selected for inturn in architech here so i came for joining...
he puts his face down and says that that job is givento onemore girl yeaterday...
listening that she thinks her hope is lost
seeing her face like that he cant bare and he says if u dont mind i ll offer u a one more job personal secretary to our boss...u are high qualified...but i cant see u in depress so i   want to help u if u dont mind then u may get in...
she thinks she want a job now it doesnt mean it is small o big...she says yes 
ok then u may get in from tommorow...
listen MK is so serious...he ll be stict in work...on time person after many months he is coming today so u come tommorow to join at sharp 9am...
thank ypu so much i ll keep to ur expecations...
heheheheeheheh not mine...to MK
give ur details where do u stay?
she says her name is GEET...
she lives in orphanage
listening to orphanage he gets tears and say he is also orphan...but dont worry u r my sister from today
she feels happy with the relation sis in the new life and new office she says bye and leaves
here mann gets ready for office and he enters the ooffice in msk style
he can only think about geet and her words wht she said to that young boy...he want to open his heart...but he again listens to his mind and say no...while he enter in to the office everyone are in displine postion
when he accessed there he can smell the aroma of her...he just turn to all the sides to check whether she is really there or not?
he goes to adi's cabin there he gets morea roma of her he thinks she is here he wont even think that he is in office and he is boss like a small kid hew runs from here to there and check whether she is really present...
but he thinks he is wrong...and he notices every one is watching him so he gives an angry glare to everyone 
he leaves to his cabin and think why he is doing like this?whyhe cant forget geet?he again feels how she is?what did her faily do?why he left her there alone?i should bring her back?
she ll stay with me? she ll work with me?
work and she what are u thinking mann she is from village what she knows...she dont even no how to speak english i think so...& work with me
what ll happen i use to tell her how to work if she is with me she ll be safe & i can relax...dont why my heart feels pleasant if i see her...
again his brain knocks him & say what the hell u are thinking...work with u,live with u,u ll teach her how to work...keep ur mind i work...& control ur emotions...she is end part in ur life...she wont come back

use kya patha?jise woh end part samaj rahi hey woh uski zindigi ki sabse bade emhiyaat cheez hai...jisko kabhi end nahi hai...

precap:meeting of boss & ps
                  or
              mann & geet

sorry for mistakes
pls press like button
do comment

if u like this and want pm pls send me the buddy request and i ll surely add u

Edited by abisamratgunjan - 12 years ago
di it was awesome..
now bas we ll r waiting for maaneet to be together ...
very nice updates nice work keeru thanks share with mešŸ‘šŸ¼
continue soon...:)
awesome ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
gr8 job sweetyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!