Posted: 12 years ago
nice partπŸ‘
pics r also vry cute...
update next part soon...
waiting😍😍
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hwy KK...LOVE THE UPDATE .. CONTINUE SOON :)
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWWW...SOOO SAD...I HOPE THEY MEET EACH OTHER SOON :(
smritiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i just luv the way u r taking d storyπŸ€—πŸ‘
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
maan saving geet...
geet asking him to leave but maam spkoe his feelings when geet was lying unconscious...
so new start in delhi...
cant wait for it...
pl cont soon
mishtikhurana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 hi abisamratgunjan

i love ur ff MANEET MOHABATEIN...could u please add me in ur pm list ?
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow.supreb update.
love it
love maan he was nice.
cant wait for the nxt update.
thx
gunjar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome sis...
lovely update.:)
continue soon😍
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
part 13:
HANDA HAVELI:
tumne mere bete ko mardala...ek bar bhi nahi socha woh tumara behen hai...behen mere woh hamara khoon nahi hey woh tho appki...chodiye jiyechahiji jo gayi woh gayi...at that time geet comes there with the cops...
all are stunned to see geet with cops and even gaurav also she claims that her family want to kill her because she is fighting for the cause of truth...her brother killed her frd muskaan...so pls arrest him & throw him into bars...
geet puthar tum aisa nahi kar sakthe ...ye tumara veer hai...isne tumhe bade kiya...aur uske saath aisa kam karna tikh nahi hai aur tho aur tumhe galat fami huwa hai beti brij kiseka jaan nahi lesaktha...ye tho beguna hai...aur woh apna behen ko kyu mardalega?
bus karo e natak?kiseko keha rahi ho ye sab?appki wajse maine bahut koya hai apne zindigi may firbhi chup rahi par ab nahi...inspector ye talwar lejiya esme brij handa ka hathon ka nishaan hai ...mera aur gaurav ka khoon bhi hai...
cops catch hold of brij and tehy drag him in to the police jeep...and he thnx geet for giving the statement...and they leaves
tumne khandan ki izzat mite mi miladi...aaj se tumyaha nahi rahoge...tikhe darjimey bhi yaha rehene ki liye nahi ayi hu...bus app logogo chodeke jane ke liye ayi hu...pehele mey apni sahi wajood koya hai...ab gar mey handa nahi hu toh koi baath nahi...aj se me sirf GEET...kise ki naam se mujhe koi lena dena nahi hai...
she sits in the bus and think about her life...how it is changed form her childhood to now...she is happy with her pals in university...but now where she can go now...aagain she thinks about mann...his words u can cal me whenever u want...where to cal him...dusth danav koi phnumber dene chahiye...cal karo matalb kaha se karo...she smiles herself...she thinks with his name i m smiling...no geet woh bhi karege kya?ab tho tumare liye khud ki jaan ka parwa bhi nahi ki...ye zindigi uska emaanat hai...
she again goes to her thoughts now wht she should do where to live she cant be burden for anyone so she thought she live in MOTHER TERESA ORPHANAGE & OLD AGE HOME where she is use to visit from 6 years regularly...and take care of the children & old people there...she get down from the bus and started her foot to the orphnage 
she  took can and left for orphnage when she reached there she only thought onething this is the begginiing of her new life where she ll fight alone live alone...her one one step forward making her to be more strong...
she detemined her self to be confident and saw the board there when she entered all the play furniture is there for kids an done of the nun saw geet there and got  smile on her face
she is veryhappy to see geet there geet said she want to talk with the father and she goes to meet him in the church
she sees father praying jesus and asks cals him father he turns back and sees geet and give a great big smile on his face seeing that pure hearted girl before him
how are u?my dear little child after long time everything is alright...fathe rif u dont have any problem...dear child u r the gift of jesus for us who is taking care of this charity from 6 years u dont have to ask permission just go head...geet thnx for him and says wht happened to her in HP ...he feels sorry for her and show the room for her...geet feel happy and open her laptop to search for the job...she received many offers from the multi national compnies but the joinig date is finished only one company is there KHURANA CONSTRUCTIONS as a inturn in architech...she want to go there but feel tired so she thinks she may go tommorow...she is seeing the sunset now...but thought tommorow morining is a rise for her in to a new life...with new desires,...

precap:hope is lost...

i knew u all have one doubt did dev never say about the kc ...actually khurana industries andcompanies are mutlti national...and dev never spoke about a construction buissness he have to say he never talk say her that he had a brother...so i hope doubt is clear if any doubt u may ask me...sorry today no mann i want to show hw she made a new path...in her life...

sorry for mistakes...
hope u like it
pls do comments...

At the Orphanage
mother Theresa's orphanage...old Delhi
Edited by abisamratgunjan - 12 years ago