MANNEET MOHABATEIN... - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago

superb...mindblowing...nicely written

Best  wishes for your exams

hey supeb 1,..i liked d picxx a lot,...n thanxx a lot 4 suggesting me dis FF,...its really vry gud!!!
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
hi dear,

that was a very nice update with beautiful pictures.

with this FF, you are taking us back to the old hoshiapur days and giving a new dimension and meaning to these pictures. loving them very much.

maan and geet's unknown feeling for each other...very nice.

maan talking with geet about marriage...i guess...he is going to give her a free lecture on marriage kind of stuff

dear, i hope, right now,  you must be on the way to your exam venue. so i am praying for your success. all the very best buddy.

Tonya
osssuuum dear.. that is nice you keep updating..😊

and all the very best for your exams Keenu..😊
Take care.. Have a great day..❤️

Dilshad Majeed ❤️
Awesome FF dear...Gr8 going...looking forward for next part...:)
loved the update...

all the best for ur exams...
part:9
geet is thinking wht happened to her life till yesterday she is happy with her collage and with her frds dev & meera and nw wht all this...why my life is this much miserable having gud education also i m staying with this animals that to who had given me a pain that i never cant forget...they killed my mother when i was 8 before my eyes...hw can tehy do that hw can tehy killed there daughter seeing the family potriat she is talikng to herself and crying frm teh depth of her hearts

here brij goes to meet mann and says u marry my sister then u ll get the land too listenong to the word marriage that to with geet he did not knwn wht happened he just felt happy some unknown feeling wrapped his heart...but again he thought wht he is thinking?maariage?with geet?agagain he thinks with mind that this woman r same when i asked her give land she did not but nw she send her bro to talk with me
he turned his back and send leave from here and never show ur face for me he can face brij he cant face the propsal wht he got for him he thought wht i m happy when i heard marriage with geet 
wht is happening to me
he should meet her abt this
hw dare she is ?
playing game with mann singh khurana is not a joke
i ll teach her a lesson
sure...
here she is walikng in her fields  thinking abt mann wht he meant yesterday wht he is talikng his words said that he can read my heart but why i ran like that near him...why i want his one gaze to fall on me...why i worried abt him at that second...no geet u cant  u should believe evryone in life but some people give pain like ur family...not ur familt but yr name is joined with them GEET HANDA
there again she sees mann and want to move away form that path
but abruptly he pin her to the tree
she knew she cant look in those deep ocean eyes which make her to feel something odd there
she want toleave frm there and she want to give slap for him for handling her in this way but she cant she  just want to leave
ms geet handa hw much money u want to give this land tome
i said u before mk that i wont fall for ur money
really...he smirks and say 
agar tum mere pise se pyaar nahi hey tho tum apni bai ko mere pass nahi bejethe tumare shadi ki bath klekar woh bhi mujhse
she is shocked to listen those words...
sh want to say something
he cloeses her moth with his hand and says if u ask me to marry u ll wat u thought i ll say no for that
again he thinks wht i sais if sh asks me means i ll say yes to her no mann u cant u cant show ur emotions to anyone u dont have emtions at all
she stares at him tears wht he said he ll say yes i f i ask?
no geet u cant he is also shocked so only saying something
dekhiya mujhe yakeen kijeye mujhe es shadi ki bareme kuch bhi nahi patha
mijhe ye lhayal bhi nahi hey ...pls leave this topic agar yehi bath brij veerji ki tho pls dont mins his words at all
he ll talk like that only...pls mere yakeen kijeye mey  apne sapne bhi nahi socha mey pse shadi karu wo bhi paise ke liye bilkul nahi pls trust me...
he thinks and say her ladki yahi kethe hai jab usek rang bahar ayi tho...tikhe i dont care at all...but listen u r coming withme to amritsar tommorow and sighning those papers...agar aisa nahi kiya toh dekhlena?

she again feels wht kind os man he is
she regrets his words and say look MR.i m sorry for my brotehr but there is no right to say me give land for u got it
never try for it

it hurts his ego again and says agar kal tum nahi avounge tho me tumhe utakar leke javunga samji tum and he leaves
he is thinking wht i said utakar lekar javunga
kya matlab mann iska ?
tumne ye kaise kaha?
kay huwa tumhe?

geet thinks wht he had said to me utakar lekar jayenge matlab?
no i cant do this he is feeling himself as some hero
i wont give my land...

when she enters in to the house she sees brij is taking to kilijit that tommrow we should kill gaurav amritsar we should
geet hears and call for gaurav but he is not able to pick up phone
she need tor ach maritsar before them they said tommorow nght so i ll go morning but who takes me
she ll regain the words of mann...kk geet kuch paneke liye kuch khona zarure hai
zab tumara maa nahi hey toh woh zameen kyu
maa har waqt tumara saath aur dil me hey
she call  mann
hello mann nmey geet bol rahi hu
ha bolo sun rahi hu
kay baat haim tumne mujhe phone kiya hai?
 delho tumhe land chahiye right
mey dedunge magar mujhe paise nahi balki ek favour chaiye karoge kya?
favour ?accha bolo kya hai?
agar mujh par yakeen hai to tum kuch math pucho kal batuvunge pls
he did not no but he wann to trust her 
mann singh khurna is trusting a woman after many years...
he says k
tikhe tohmey tumara ghar mry kal subhe 7am milega

thank you mann
aj app jo bhi kar rahi hey uske liye mey ehassan kabhinahi chuka pavunga
tikhe toh mey appko kal milunge

he thinks why i trusted her?
wht for?
i & woman no but when i see her eyes i feel something...mann  u should watch her...she dont want money...hw can that be possible ek ladki paise ke liye kuch bhikarege
aur ya na kyu ke rahi hey...
kuch tho hai
sambal ke rehena

ko yakeen ye dono ek dusere apr kiya woh hi tho mohaabat ka pehle nishaan ...yakeen hi tho hai...  

precap:trip to amritsar
                       &
             slightly heart broken to mann

sorry for mistekes...pls press like button & give ur commnents
for pm send me the buddy request sure i ll add u

Edited by abisamratgunjan - 12 years ago
Loved d update..its awesome..continue soon=)
loved the update...
well both r very much attracted towards each other thats y he said he wud say s if she asked 4 marriage...
i am sure his heart will b broken as he wud think that guy to b her bf...