Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: jdfan

yeah sidra put on your helmet😆the attacks will be coming soon and so will be mods with their topic closed stamp and warning level high  warrant 😆

let them come😉if anyone come up with eggs they won't get flowers from me😉 they will get shoes and let mods come too they come sometimes on my thread 😆lol its been a long time since i last interacted with  them😆 Edited by katyperry - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: varun.tap

Yeah I got tired to saying how i like tapasya!!! not she great!! i think conffusion again????

i think its you who is confused yahan personal liking ki to baat hi nahi ho rahi i said why people think tapapsya should be loved by bundela family..this is what i can't understand 😆however through your answer what i concluded is that if you presonally like someone it means he/she can never be wrong ..no matter what and how much that person have cost to others but still everyone should love that person if they don't they will become selfish😆
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@TM. simple yaar Tappu runs the show. So evryone shud treate her well else their rozhiroti will be taken away from their mouth

Originally posted by: dreamz12

@TM. simple yaar Tappu runs the show. So evryone shud treate her well else their rozhiroti will be taken away from their mouth

tapasya runs the show😲acha yeh to mujhe pata nahi tha😆thanks 😳
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: katyperry

Issi liye day before yesterday she was there for 2 mins and she spoke 2 words 'chaliye Ammo' and TRP was also no. 2🤣
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

AM I  seeing the miracle!!!!. Being in this forum and yet you have not realized this TRUTH!!! **rubs my eyes** *sigh*
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I have read it many times here that Bundela family including veer are selfish with their treatment regarding tappu😆can anyone please tell me why should Bundela family most importantly veer should care for tappu's khushi😕 i am confused  🤓 can anyone help me? please😳

Ise bolte hain apne pair pe kulhadi marna😆😆😆or aa bail mujhe mar😆😆 now be ready😉😉
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit111

Ise bolte hain apne pair pe kulhadi marna😆😆😆 now be ready😉😉

aray bhai kun dara rahe ho  sab hi dara rahe hain ..aisa kon sa jurm kar diya main nay😆😆
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i think its you who is confused yahan personal liking ki to baat hi nahi ho rahi i said why people think tapapsya should be loved by bundela family..this is what i can't understand 😆however through your answer what i concluded is that if you presonally like someone it means he/she can never be wrong ..no matter what and how much that person have cost to others but still everyone should love that person if they don't they will become selfish😆

Bahut achcha samghane ke liye!!!!Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

nahin katy yeh kytaa pocch liya tumne , now i am really scared 4 u 😭😭😭

ab tera kyaa hoga jaa chup jaa , bhag jaa 😆😆