Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Star1 airing 5 new shows after IPL (Page 2)

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
yaaar, i don't know. what is this. my fav serial can't end. there is so much abhiya left. i will call star one on friday

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
thanx 4 d info
asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
keep signing the petition and all those who can contribute to trps switch on your tv to star1 at 8:25PM
Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Don't want to loose AbhIya so soon..friends please watch PKYEK on TV...please     please     please      please     please ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asena

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

yaaar, i don't know. what is this. my fav serial can't end. there is so much abhiya left. i will call star one on friday
i'm sure none of us here want that to happenCry
minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

chill guys!!!!!!!Big smile
nothing is going to happen to PKYEK ... first of all PKYEK is the best show og starone with highest trp's... second they r nt dumb that they will only have 3 gujrati shows in one day and playing their recap again and again... and sach ka samna  & fashion r goin to be on weekends... there is a possibility that DLMH, RBO & YIH comes to an end bt i think they r goin to keep the slot of five shows and PKYEK & geet r gonna keep running as they r the bst shows of starone... and we will keep running it and incresing its trps ... so relax guys and keep watching PKYEKHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-OtakuGirl-Debo

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Originally posted by -Rumi-

Don't want to loose AbhIya so soon..friends please watch PKYEK on TV...please     please     please      please     please ... 
i wish i could contribute to trps but i don't live in India
asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minahil1997

chill guys!!!!!!!Big smile
nothing is going to happen to PKYEK ... first of all PKYEK is the best show og starone with highest trp's... second they r nt dumb that they will only have 3 gujrati shows in one day and playing their recap again and again... and sach ka samna  & fashion r goin to be on weekends... there is a possibility that DLMH, RBO & YIH comes to an end bt i think they r goin to keep the slot of five shows and PKYEK & geet r gonna keep running as they r the bst shows of starone... and we will keep running it and incresing its trps ... so relax guys and keep watching PKYEKHeart

we can't chill until we get confirmation that pkyek isn't ending. Until then we must keep fighting for our show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997-Rema-OtakuGirl-Debo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index