Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 8)

kaurp07 Groupbie
kaurp07
kaurp07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Guys, I understand everyone's angry/upset about this. I was pretty down all day, but I realize that if we're bringing ourselves down already, then the show is already gone!

I read quite a few comments in today's update about how sad it is, and how bittersweet the episode was. I don't blame you, but I don't think we should bring negative feelings into the discussion. It makes me feel like the fans are already giving up. If that's the case, what effect will our attempts have on Zee?

We MUST stay positive and not let go of Bhagonwali!

Send your letters and comments! Type until your fingers fall off! Don't let up!

If you know of other people who love the show, but do not participate in the forum, involve them in our fight!

I really really REALLY want to keep Bhagonwali on the air and I know the rest of you do too.

We can do this guys.. we just gotta MAKE SOME NOISE!Cool

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19PleiadesAginaya69rashaauzeenewfoundlovePrabhkalluJulie0001azuriagardesbhavni88WafahsigridInfofanZiva01

HoneySuckle Goldie
HoneySuckle
HoneySuckle

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
just sent you my letter wafah thanks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluWafah

Gunjhun Groupbie
Gunjhun
Gunjhun

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Maybe they have a good reason for ending it? Don't get me wrong I absoloutley love the show and would be so so so sad for it to end BUT if there is no original storyline then maybe its for teh best, you know? Most serials can drag on for years just on one thing, so in so falls in love, someone tries to seperate them, villian gets defeated, new one arrives, the lovers get seperated, someone gets a memory loss. So on and so forth. The reason we love Bhagonwali so much is BECAUSE of the originality of it and if the Zee producers think that it'd be better to end rather then drag it on I can't blame them. Maybe we could get a season two? Im thinking Bhagonwali is as popular as Choti Bahu and we may get a season 2? But yah, still emailing them asking to not end the show, its the only decent on left all the others are just too much.

Aginaya69Prabhkallu

Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Gunjhun, i agree with you.  I'm also doing my share to keep the show going, but if in case this show still ends at the time Zee decides for it to end, I do hope that the producers of the show think of syndicating it to other countries.  I don't mean that Bhagonwalli will be shown in the Zee TV stations in other countries.  I mean actual syndication so that it is seen in the mainstream tv of other countries.  Bhagonwali, to me, has an international appeal.  It's Indian enough to interest foreign viewership, and yet not too Indian that the foreign viewership is alienated. 

I don't know the mechanics of syndicating the show to other countries' mainstream TV stations, but I feel that this can work with Bhagonwali.  They can show Bhagonwali either dubbed or subtitled.  Believe me, if foreign viewers get hooked, you also have the DVD market cornered.  You have buyers getting the DVD's that have subtitles.  This way, they get to hear how the actors really talk.

And speaking of actors, the show should be marketed with both Nivedita Tiwari and Himmanshoo A Mahlhotra.  It should not be marketed as the story of a girl and how her aunts maltreat her.  It should be marketed as the love story of two people who got married, who initially hate each other but fall in love with each other in the end.  Himmanshoo is going to be the biggest crowd drawer, so to speak, so really give him importance in marketing the show outside of India. 

But then again, I still feel that the story should not be ended by the end of June.  Like you guys, this is going to be too short to tie loose ends.  But like some of you, I also don't want the show to go beyond its shelf life.  But i do hope that international syndication is a possibility and probability for this show. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesrashaaazuriaPrabhkallu

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunjhun

Maybe they have a good reason for ending it? Don't get me wrong I absoloutley love the show and would be so so so sad for it to end BUT if there is no original storyline then maybe its for teh best, you know? Most serials can drag on for years just on one thing, so in so falls in love, someone tries to seperate them, villian gets defeated, new one arrives, the lovers get seperated, someone gets a memory loss. So on and so forth. The reason we love Bhagonwali so much is BECAUSE of the originality of it and if the Zee producers think that it'd be better to end rather then drag it on I can't blame them. Maybe we could get a season two? Im thinking Bhagonwali is as popular as Choti Bahu and we may get a season 2? But yah, still emailing them asking to not end the show, its the only decent on left all the others are just too much.

No, Bhagonwaali is deffo not as popular as CB...their fanbase is quite huge and that forum is more active too...when CB1 was on-air, it was #1 for quite some time...Bhagowaali barely makes it to the top 100...#1 in ratings toh door ki baat hai.

Bhagonwaali has not had mass popularity...it was probably enjoyed only by a smaller discerning audience.

PrabhkalluWafah

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Dhyaat yaar! I know i should not take anything like tv show so seriously. . . But what to do? This is the only show i watch attentively even after my husband teases me like hell... Now this is going to end... I really wish the news is a hoax... I called my husband and gave him the news and he was like chuckling and said that thanks to god for now that his 'saut' would not able to bother him... How rude! May be he is somewhat rishtedar of zee people... M soo gonna miss guddu!!! :(...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaa

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

c'mon, It is not the mistake of ZEE!!
Zee had the guts to accept this show in the first place, they will not run a show just coz it is good. If TRPs show that the show is not popular then they will not continue it and if TRPs show that even a crap show is doing good, then it will go on for ages!

it's the audience who watches TV n generates TRP, online audience don't count or else Himmanshoo's previous show would have also come for a 2nd season, so it is the janta that watches TV who is to be blamed totally.

Many good shows are not well received and go off-air.

Members here who have the link to Zee should mail them, get in touch with Himmanshoo on Twitter and ask him whether this awful news is correct and if yes, ask him what we, as online audience can do.. he should know that he has a huge fan following who is not happy with the channel decision.

Great idea DK

Anyone tweet Himanshoo? I am not on twitter, but it is a great idea.

PleiadesPrabhkallu

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

c'mon, It is not the mistake of ZEE!!
Zee had the guts to accept this show in the first place, they will not run a show just coz it is good. If TRPs show that the show is not popular then they will not continue it and if TRPs show that even a crap show is doing good, then it will go on for ages!

it's the audience who watches TV n generates TRP, online audience don't count or else Himmanshoo's previous show would have also come for a 2nd season, so it is the janta that watches TV who is to be blamed totally.

Many good shows are not well received and go off-air.

Members here who have the link to Zee should mail them, get in touch with Himmanshoo on Twitter and ask him whether this awful news is correct and if yes, ask him what we, as online audience can do.. he should know that he has a huge fan following who is not happy with the channel decision.

Great idea DK

Anyone tweet Himanshoo? I am not on twitter, but it is a great idea.

I did. His last tweet was on may 21st. dunno how often he is on twitter. Will let you know if he replies.

Edited by Infofan - 25 May 2011 at 2:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SPrabhkalluJulie0001

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index