Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 47)

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsagar

I just learned that BBAT will shut down on the last Thursday of this month!!

the information was from Rishi Shrivastav at Zee TV.  If anyone in India could confirm please and see if there is anything we can do to save or prolong the show!!!

Nina

It can't be since Bhagonwali airs on Friday too and usually shows go to the end of the week almost always. What source is this?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007

luvsagar Goldie
luvsagar
luvsagar

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by luvsagar

I just learned that BBAT will shut down on the last Thursday of this month!!

the information was from Rishi Shrivastav at Zee TV.  If anyone in India could confirm please and see if there is anything we can do to save or prolong the show!!!

Nina

It can't be since Bhagonwali airs on Friday too and usually shows go to the end of the week almost always. What source is this?

Rishi Shrivastav works for ZEE TV and is part of the creative team.  My source contacted him regarding other Zee shows and thats when he made the statement about BBAT.

The only thing that confused me when I heard this news is what other shows ZEE has in the offering because Mrs Kaushik is replacing Sangini and is set to start on June 20th and a google search and Zee TV website show no indication of any upcoming shows.

Thats why if someone in india can contact Zee directly and confirm it would be greatly appreciated.
Nina

rani2007

rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munam_13

I would have been more happy if BBAT would have taken up a prime time slot coz the story is so so so interesting its bound to have more viewers at that time.

I'm afraid of what Zee might do to the show to make it up to primetime standards though, munam! I'd rather have it be at the same time and being written the same way Smile

And everyone else - I would still be wary of Zee, since Sangini was stopped on a Tuesday, right? SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THIS PERSON AND OTHER PEOPLE AND CONFIRM PLEASE!!!

Also, is anyone willing to print the 593 signatures we have and mail them physically to Zee TV?? I know that is a lot to ask, but it would be better to have something physical going to Zee.

Part of me also says that this news might be false because Zee has such a HUGE team & bureaucracy that they might not have spread the news that Bhagonwali is still safe!

Again, someone PLEASE call and confirm today if possible!!!! 

Pink19

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashaa

And everyone else - I would still be wary of Zee, since Sangini was stopped on a Tuesday, right? SOMEONE PLEASE CALL THIS PERSON AND OTHER PEOPLE AND CONFIRM PLEASE!!!

Sangini ended on June 2nd which was a Thursday. It was a Mon-Thur Show.
luvsagar Goldie
luvsagar
luvsagar

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Do we have contact information for the production house that makes BBAT.  On the first page and elsewhere the contact info seems only for Zee.
Thanks
Nina
rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Thanks for clarifying Wafah! I pay no attention to anything except BBAT.

And Nina - The only contact I know for BBAT's production house is Khalid Samidha, who's on Facebook by that name. Maybe you could contact him somehow. I've never found his phone number or email online, but if you (or anyone else) find(s) it, please do share it here!!
Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001162574169

Khalid Samidha

If you message him through here I think he does respond at times.
I believe this is a true facebook page

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19rashaa

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I am tired of this and feel the need to jump in...  Angry

So far I have ABSOLUTELY NO CONFIRMATION from anyone that this show is ending.

As is the case, let us then put an end to speculation and enjoy the show.  Today's episode proved that the show is at a critical juncture and there is no need to spoil that by these bits of information (or misinformation).

By speculating, not only are we robbing ourselves of the pleasure of appreciating the show but it also affects the team that works on bringing the show to us.  Let us show our appreciation by staying put.

If and when we have more news, we will put our heads together and plan something.  Until then I would really appreciate if we stay clear of conjectures.

Have a dreamy weekend and start your countdowns to Monday's episode.  It will be a much pleasant activity or time pass as some may call it...WinkTongue

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19Aginaya69rashaaK__SPrabhkallurani2007Julie0001jps01bhavni88bee5InfofanZiva01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index