Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 45)

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sillykitty

I am sorry to point out to everyone this. That it is acutally our fault, well not mine, because I watch the show on tv.

Its your fault (who ever watches the show online and not on TV).

I heard that the show might be cancelled because the TRP is going lower.

So why dont we STOP coming online to watch it and watch it on tv?

Because they dont count the TRPs on these online videos, they only count how many people actually watch the show on TV.

So i am urging each and every one of you who ever watches the show online. Please please please STOP watching it online and start watching it on TV. Because we really love this show.. and dont want it to get cancelled Cry

I'm fairly certain that all the people on this forum watch the show multiple times... once online and once on TV.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonadevK__SPrabhkallu

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Hello the TRP for 3 june hade gone down to 183 Is exact from 245 ( unsure of exct nr) Thinking that people have no electricity in India in June due to agriculter is a bad sign. Lots of people do not use lightsupport systems to run TVs. Zee should wait and see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pressu

rocks_20 Groupbie
rocks_20
rocks_20

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Hi everyone,
                        i want to request u all to send fan mails to zee,sbb,sbs to promote the show n encourage our king guddu n queen runjhun.send as much as u can all.
Waws Groupbie
Waws
Waws

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I am confused? Is this show stiling ending???? I really hope not! Someone plz update me.
rashaa Senior Member
rashaa
rashaa

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Look Guys, I know we're all confused, but I would say be optimistic!!! Himmanshoo hasn't been saying anything sad lately, so we know shooting hasn't stopped, and neither has he been told that the show is ending. He's been grateful for our support, so I'm sure Zee is noticing and it's safe FOR NOW. But we can't take anything lightly until there is official confirmation or something of the sort.

A lot of the worry is coming from the current track which is wrapping up the whole "secret of the kundli" track in the show. I do think this is how they were initially planning to end the show, but now it will just be the end of the TRACK, and another will follow to change the story. That's all. I hope I haven't confused people more!! Confused

For now, the most important thing is - DON'T PANIC. Keep showing Bhagonwali the love we've been showing and occasionally send Zee TV feedback on the website or Facebook so that they know we haven't stopped watching or lost interest.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadespeachesandcreamPrabhkalluluvsagarJulie0001edabellaOmaRamdassZiva01

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I have had my trepiditions but it seems the show is still shooting and everyone is working hard and putting in long hours.  Lets enjoy what is shown until we hear something different.  If need be lets be prepared to act again.  If BBAT is doing its job, we will do ours when asked to...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesrashaaK__SDhanujppeachesandcreamrani2007PrabhkalluOmaRamdassZiva01

-Ishana- IF-Rockerz
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Just a quick question...
Does it still count toward TRPs when you watch the shoe in the USA
bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaiiNa1

Just a quick question...
Does it still count toward TRPs when you watch the shoe in the USA

no..

TRPs are only gathered by some households in India..a previous post mentions how many households are currently set up to provide TRPs..

watching overseas or online makes no difference..

I used to have a 'monitor' that was connected to my tv..in UK..that measured the ratings for the english programmes...also had a daily chart that I had to fill in and then post back to the company every week..

not sure if the households in India who take part have the same procedure..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index