Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 4)

Pink19 Groupbie
Pink19
Pink19

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the contacts ... I have alreafy posted my comment to Zee's website ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07Prabhkallu

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
This is devastating news. This was not the dhamaka I was expecting end of this week. Angry TRP's. That is all that matters for a show to stay on air.

Thanks for all the info Sigrid.

I think we should all individually contact Zee and do something collectively too. Hound them so that in the next few weeks, they are forced to change their decision.

Whatever we do, we have to do it quickly or BBAT will be working towards winding up the story and if given an extension, not sure what they can come up with story wise.

Take it on as a 30 days challenge Zee gave it's viewers. And we have to win the challenge at all costs. Smile

Edited by Infofan - 25 May 2011 at 9:10am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07Pink19Aginaya69rashaaazuriajps01PrabhkalluJulie0001LoveGuddugardessigrid

HoneySuckle Goldie
HoneySuckle
HoneySuckle

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
just sent a feedback email to Zee...hope they read it

kaurp07Prabhkallu

Sonadev Senior Member
Sonadev
Sonadev

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
OMG...tell us what to do..we must find a solution...this is d only show which i dont want to come to an end...i will cry...

kaurp07Prabhkallu

Pink19 Groupbie
Pink19
Pink19

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rijuridhi]OMG...tell us what to do..we must find a solution...this is d only show which i dont want to come to an end...i will cry...

[U'll cry , I'm already crying ... Cant believe it ..  We must protest against Zee's decision  ]

kaurp07Prabhkallu

pranganga Senior Member
pranganga
pranganga

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I don't really understand why zee tv is having so much problem in taking firm decision.  When guddu was changing and becoming so good this soon made me feel something fishy.  But never expected scissor on this show also.  Hope this is just a rumour.  Infact many scenes we saw in this show made me feel that the CVs are really taking the comments of the viewers very seriously and working towards it.  There are so many plots for this show.  Jabevi combination is yet unsolved. the MMs will take their own sweet time to become good.  It is time now atleast runjun should move to her in-laws house and prove herself as good bhahu.  so much is left to do. when so much plots are there to continue with the show, why do they want to expect. The show has been promoted well and there are so many drawn towards this show.  If zee tv is going to suddenly end this lovely show, its going to loose its viewers.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07Prabhkallu-salma-jps01sigrid

dkmystery IF-Stunnerz
dkmystery
dkmystery

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
c'mon, It is not the mistake of ZEE!!
Zee had the guts to accept this show in the first place, they will not run a show just coz it is good. If TRPs show that the show is not popular then they will not continue it and if TRPs show that even a crap show is doing good, then it will go on for ages!

it's the audience who watches TV n generates TRP, online audience don't count or else Himmanshoo's previous show would have also come for a 2nd season, so it is the janta that watches TV who is to be blamed totally.

Many good shows are not well received and go off-air.

Members here who have the link to Zee should mail them, get in touch with Himmanshoo on Twitter and ask him whether this awful news is correct and if yes, ask him what we, as online audience can do.. he should know that he has a huge fan following who is not happy with the channel decision.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07PrabhkalluJulie0001

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i know why the show is going to turn off...because here the actors actresses don't cry all the day long... no dead corpse resurrected through this show...no extra marital affair...no divorce...no in laws...but a powerful lady tries to protect her marriage...a guy who is a man of character...doesn't loitering around girls...doesn't make any one pregnant...doesn't force his wife...that's why they'll b shutting this show off... may be the average viewers love to watch abusive husbands...may be for this reason when guddu was abusive to his best then the show was at its peak on ratings...and when he is turning good the trp's falling... that's so irritating...don't have anything to tell to any one. oh i forgot to mention, even runjhun's mother-in-law is a caring lady...now i think theyshould turn that lady into an abusive in law...then u'll see how trp's gonna hike like price. huh!!

another thing...the show is on number 18 ... there are bunch of the shows like beyond 30/40 or even 50...they are still on air!!! but this Bhagonwali is the scapegoat...so frustrated

Edited by nadeera - 25 May 2011 at 9:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07Pink19Aginaya69PrabhkalluHoneySuckleAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index