Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) - Page 39

rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LoveGuddu

Well said Gardes.
I don't want to pass my weekend and birthday tomorrow thinking about if the show will end. I want to brainstorm about if Runjhun will leave PN or not.

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!
🥳       🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Well said Gardes.
I don't want to pass my weekend and birthday tomorrow thinking about if the show will end. I want to brainstorm about if Runjhun will leave PN or not.

Happy Birthday, LG.  Go enjoy your day and think of what you want to see on Monday in more hours than I can count on my fingers, you do the math!  😉😃
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well said Gardes.

LoveGuddu,
  I will wish you tomorrow .. but don't forget to send a cake across 😉
  Nah even I don't anything to spoil my mood as well.

Thanks Gardes, for the write-up. 
nadeera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just a tiny question, if the show is not ending then why on earth Himmanshoo would confirm this to one of the members of this forum? Ok, leave Himmanshoo, why would any actor lie to this extent regarding his only show? Has anyone managed to contact with him regarding this matter?
kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nadeera

Just a tiny question, if the show is not ending then why on earth Himmanshoo would confirm this to one of the members of this forum? Ok, leave Himmanshoo, why would any actor lie to this extent regarding his only show? Has anyone managed to contact with him regarding this matter?

I spoke to him, but he wasn't really confirming anything, his exact words were "i guess it might go off air" i think he probably knew as much as we did.. plus, he probably can't say for sure one way or the other... 
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaurp07

I spoke to him, but he wasn't really confirming anything, his exact words were "i guess it might go off air" i think he probably knew as much as we did.. plus, he probably can't say for sure one way or the other... 

I dont think its fair to get the cast involved..does not look good for them..they cant really give any info due to their contracts..

and I really dont want any of them to damage their careers with the production house..
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Agree with bhavni88 - please leave the cast out guys. I don't want to get them in trouble because they were just saying something to a fan.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We can email these folks and ask them to cover BBAT and H & N more often.

Saas Bahu Saazish link

http://[email protected]

http://www.facebook.com/saasbahuaursaazish

does anybody know what channels show Aaj tak and house arrest?
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hope the show will not end.👍🏼
Sonadev thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
zee tvs official website zeetv.com is not publishing our comment regarding show ending.can u say why????