Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan
Originally posted by jpalagrawal
Originally posted by simran_singh_24
wonder whether Zee has interactive chat on their home page?Few channels have it & would be great to connect on that & get talking.
We can may be also set up a "Save Bhagonwali" page on FB?
P.S for Wafah
Posted this one Sur's thread about Good news, you are welcome remove one.
Simran, good ideas
Wafah, maybe we can have a sticky called "continued efforts to save the show." We can then think of intelligent things that we can do as a group to save the show
1. Keep the forum a energetic respectful place, so that new people are attracted to the show
2. Is it worth posting on ZEE TV's discussion boards?
3. Continue to e-mail Zee TV about the show
4. Raise rankings of show
5. Write House Arrest and those shows to promote BBAT
6. Come up with a list of possible plot lines/character developments so that CV's are aware of the potential and do not go for the first glitzy idea offered to them
Couple questions -
1) Does anyone have contact info for House arrest and SBS and other similar shows? We can email them asking to cover more BBAT shooting on set or locations, interviews of the cast.
2) This show has a lot of international viewers. Just wondering if ZEE is available in these countries such as Europe, Philippines and the Caribbean.
IF, as the ad says, Let your fingers do the walking...
Start googling to collect information. You will be surprised how much you can find...
Can one person step forward and open a Save Bhagonwali FB account? Please do not dilute by opening multiple accounts...
Start posting your thoughts little at a time but do NOT keep repeating the same thing over and over again... nothing is more boring than that.
Write why you watch, what do you like the best about the story, what you prefer to happen going forward.
No begging... very pathetic...!
Think, think, think!
Be innovative on what and how you post.
Keep the actors and their tweets. etc. out of these posts. You are doing this for YOU!!! Make your case couteously, in a dignified and professional manner.
We are so many, we CAN make a difference...