Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 2)

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
what is wrong with Zee??...

this show is the best...fresh story,great actors,great script,direction.,fast tracks...

why end it..I will be really angry if this does happen..Angry

will put my complaint on zee tv website..if they bother to read it..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19kaurp07PrabhkalluLoveGuddusur001

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Seriously! I don't really understand.. This show is too good for so many reasons especially Guddu-Runjhun's chemistry..

Wafah, what should we do?? Write a letter to the zee??  Please advice us.. I don't want this show to end...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07LoveGuddusur001

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Zee and it's flawed thinking at its best...

Zee ruined another show and now a show, that was so unique and innovative, will bite the dust.  All because of Zee's corporate greed... 

It is all about TRPs.

Quality does not matter.

Edited by gardes - 25 May 2011 at 8:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07PrabhkalluHoneySuckleJulie0001LoveGuddusur001..yajnaseni..bhavni88sigridsimran_singh_24Infofan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I was thinking...how is it possible that I like a show and it manages to stay on air?? LOL...this show is not for the average audience...only ppl with a more discerning eye would enjoy the layers and the nuances to the characterizations and the way the situations b/w them play out...RJ is not a typical abla naari who sits and cries all the time or acts bholi...she's intelligent...strike one...the audience doesn't want to watch an intelligent female protagonist...Guddu isn't falling in love with her in a typical fashion...strike two...the audience wants typical romance...and the mama-mamis...well they are caricatures of a different kind even within the saas-bahu realm...their crazy antics take a while to grow on you and bemuse you...overall the writing in this show is actually quite good with a good development of the storylines...the actors are all good especially the supporting cast like Kukkan and ofcourse H and N doing such a fab job as the leads.

And now all of it will go to waste...for what?? For another random typical saas-bahu show with blah characters and blah actorsSleepy

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79kaurp07PrabhkalluHoneySuckleJulie0001LoveGuddugardesbhavni88sigridsimran_singh_24InfofanPeace67

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Only show worth watching on Zee. Well, that's one channel less that I will surf.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07PrabhkalluLoveGuddubhavni88AreYaar

HoneySuckle Goldie
HoneySuckle
HoneySuckle

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I was thinking...how is it possible that I like a show and it manages to stay on air?? LOL...this show is not for the average audience...only ppl with a more discerning eye would enjoy the layers and the nuances to the characterizations and the way the situations b/w them play out...RJ is not a typical abla naari who sits and cries all the time or acts bholi...she's intelligent...strike one...the audience doesn't want to watch an intelligent female protagonist...Guddu isn't falling in love with her in a typical fashion...strike two...the audience wants typical romance...and the mama-mamis...well they are caricatures of a different kind even within the saas-bahu realm...their crazy antics take a while to grow on you and bemuse you...overall the writing in this show is actually quite good with a good development of the storylines...the actors are all good especially the supporting cast like Kukkan and ofcourse H and N doing such a fab job as the leads.

And now all of it will go to waste...for what?? For another random typical saas-bahu show with blah characters and blah actorsSleepy

Well said!!! i'm so sick of the typical saas-bahu dramas! which is why i love this show!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07Prabhkallubhavni88sur001InfofanAreYaar

luvsagar Goldie
luvsagar
luvsagar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
i think we should all email see.and post.on their website
the other unfortunate thing is that international viewers don't count in the trps
see should realignment the show into another time slot but leave it on
other channels do that in order to.leave the show on
first show i liked in three years since kasam se and these idiots want to.pull it.off

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I would suggest ppl take action...

Drown Zee in complaints, DAILY...

When you do, do it intelligently, just like the show was presented to us.

Please do not leave belligerent messages about hating Zee...  write succinct but "you mean business" messages

Hit Zee where it hurts them the most - their pocket books, e.g. subcriptions to the channel, watching Zee shows, etc.

Write...

Call... (for ppl in India)

Call Corporate headquarters to ask for a specific person and not the telephone operator...

Is Zee on Twitter?

Text messages or send e-mails to the Zee oversight person for the show... (name, anyone?)

Zee has its own website...

Zee is on Facebook...

Contact Tellybuzz and other entertainment media

Go on a blitz if you want to save the show...

I know it sounds terrible but action begets results...

Edited by Wafah - 29 May 2011 at 10:29am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

prfansofeajankaurp07PrabhkalluHoneySuckleJulie0001azuriaLoveGuddusur001bhavni88sigridInfofanAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index