Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 17)

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Have you guys been noticing more location shoots lately?
1. Today I noticed some new streets in the town. Were they there before?
2. Then we had the temple shoot yesterday ( a new temple)
3. The mall
4. The dance bar-- that looked like an expensive set up as they tried to mimic the movie

It could be that Zee along with the promotions has given the show some money to do more location shoots. The location episodes are the ones that get them on House Arrest

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19Pleiadeskaurp07DhanujpPrabhkalluazuria

GuRuluv Newbie
GuRuluv
GuRuluv

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I am a big fan of Bhagonwali and love watching this show. Infact this is the only ZeeTV show that I want to watch again and again. It never happened that if I didn't watch an episode atleast 2-3 times. I will be really disappointed if it goes off air.  BBAT team has fabulous cast, superb storyline and good direction. I spoke with my friends in USA and they all also like this show very much and we all want it to continue until they go short of good ideas. I will keep my fingers crossed until it's confirmed that  ZeeTV is not going to stop airing this show. I love HIMMANSHOO, Nivedita, and Rita Bhaduri. They are the BEST.

Edited by GuRuluv - 27 May 2011 at 7:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07Pink19PleiadesazuriaPrabhkalluLoveGuddubhavni88

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
they have aired the 'final' sangini episode promo in th UK...6th June..dont watch that show..but most shows are behind..

also saw the challenge promo for bhagonwali..for first time 2day on tv..show was at 2pm..new time is 1.30pm..

also aired new time for sanskar luxmi..not sure what time though..

lots of promos for CB..and the new shows..5th bahu one..with the MIL with hiccups..sorry cant remember the name.. and the somnath one..thats gonna replace jhansi ki rani..

plus if u chk Niveditas..post..she mentions this show..pls leave yr comments as well..lets try to get the ratings up..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DhanujpazuriaPrabhkallu

Sonadev Senior Member
Sonadev
Sonadev

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
rasha alam of FB says that we need at least 500 signature in the petition posted in this forum to save BBAT...so i request all fans here to sign it at the earliest

Edited by rijuridhi - 27 May 2011 at 9:43pm

Pink19DhanujpPrabhkallu-salma-sur001Infofan

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

please sign the petition fast...its still just 124...guys please come up ...we need more plz...here is the link of the petition ...tell your friends to sign it...please we need more people to come up...

Edited by sur001 - 27 May 2011 at 10:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19Prabhkallu-salma-

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I know a lot of you are eager to save this show and that everyone is trying their best, but please post all of the topics regarding the show ending or not ending in here. Otherwise there will be multiple threads about the show ending or speculations on it not ending. So all threads will be moved in here, regardless of what they say. I know people feel like their message is better heard when new topics are opened, but please refrain from cluttering the forum with different topics that talk about the show's possible ending. I don't mean to put a damper on your spirits, and I understand more than anyone else the need to promote and save the show...but please do not post separate topics regarding the same thing again and again. It takes away from the normal discussion which also is very necessary to keep this show alive.

Edited by Wafah - 27 May 2011 at 10:53pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MikanSakuraSonadevPrabhkallu-salma-LoveGuddusur001OmaRamdass

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavni88

they have aired the 'final' sangini episode promo in th UK...6th June..dont watch that show..but most shows are behind..

also saw the challenge promo for bhagonwali..for first time 2day on tv..show was at 2pm..new time is 1.30pm..

also aired new time for sanskar luxmi..not sure what time though..

lots of promos for CB..and the new shows..5th bahu one..with the MIL with hiccups..sorry cant remember the name.. and the somnath one..thats gonna replace jhansi ki rani..

plus if u chk Niveditas..post..she mentions this show..pls leave yr comments as well..lets try to get the ratings up..

where did Nivedita post?

MikanSakura-salma-LoveGudduPrabhkallusur001OmaRamdass

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

where did Nivedita post?

Edited by Wafah - 29 May 2011 at 10:43am

Pink19MikanSakuraLoveGudduPrabhkallusur001Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index