Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) (Page 12)

Pink19 Groupbie
Pink19
Pink19

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I have just sent a msg to the producer of Bhagonwali named Khalid Samidha .. I have requested him that

"pls convey my msg to Zee that we all Bhagonwali fans liked this show & never want the end of this show"

Friends u can also leave ur msg to him in facebook ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluOmaRamdass

rocks_20 Groupbie
rocks_20
rocks_20

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Hi everyone,
                            We have to take initiative for promoting this serial.coz it's a worth to watch.All the actors r a treat to watch.Plz watch this.I don't liked other serials much.but i am in madly in love with this.so plz all of u write to Saas Bahu Saazish n Saas Babu Betiyan to promote this serial.They have entertained us n in return we have tp pay them back through our love,adulation,admiration n good feedback to sustain this show.After a decade or so i watch a fresh story like this.the couple GR r the best on earth.Plz Plz Plz Plz do consider my request.Love u all.CryCryCryCryShockedShockedShocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19sur001OmaRamdasssweetshineZiva01

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I had requested SBS to promote it and show its segment but they never did that they also show segments which gain them TRP's
desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
It is very sad that this show might end. It is a great show and it should not go off air.

PrabhkalluOmaRamdass

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
pls use the FB page of SBS etc., they keep an eye over the posts there and accept requests too
Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pink19

I have just sent a msg to the producer of Bhagonwali named Khalid Samidha .. I have requested him that

"pls convey my msg to Zee that we all Bhagonwali fans liked this show & never want the end of this show"

Friends u can also leave ur msg to him in facebook ..

Could you post a link to his FB account please?

We can msg him but this is not in his hands. Zee decides who stays and who goes.

PrabhkalluOmaRamdass

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I think it's strange that yesterday we got news that this show might end at the end of June but today we received even worse news that this show will end in a week.  I hope this is a hoax to gain more viewers and this show won't end up goin' off air at all.  Anyways, we don't know whether this is a hoax so we need to try doin' whatever we can to save this amazing show from cancellation!

Edited by edabella - 26 May 2011 at 10:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluLoveGudduOmaRamdassInfofan

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Hello Friends,

We all are trying our best to save our favourite show Bhagonwali...This is a small addition to that struggle...

Its high time to return Bhagonwali cast and crew what they have given us in such a small time...our faith...our admiration ...our trial...our struggle ..
we will fight till the battle ends keep on writing your comments to Zee and news channels...

Pink 19 has filed a petition...please sign it
Here is the link

and sigrid has given different contact details try to email them and post your comments there too ...

E-mail adresses

These are some addresses and numbers:

Zee Network
Anuj Talpade
Mobile: 9819589828
Email:
[email protected]

mobile no : 9930915304

Zee Number: +91 22 66630000

Facebook Pages...

ZEE TV FB PAGE :

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ZeeTvIndia

ZEE TV UK FB PAGE:

ZEE EUROPE PERSON - YOU NEED TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THIS PERSON FIRST AND YOU CAN ALSO CHAT WITH HER...VERY USEFUL PERSON...!!

Zee Website

This is for feedback on their website...

Please continue posting comments and giving emails till your fingers get numb...

Edited by Wafah - 29 May 2011 at 10:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeLoveGudduPrabhkallusigrid

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index