Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gardes

Simran,

Zee is very much aware of the forums and so are the Production Houses.  They have people reading our posts.  And the stars themselves read our posts as well.  IF is one of the most active forums and many a times you will see some of what we write has an impact on what we see a few days later - be it dialogues or some misunderstandings on our part of what the CVs are trying to show.

I may be wrong but Tellybuzz may be an IF offshoot and usually Tellybuzz is on the mark with the news.  Wafah, can you confirm please?

Thanks Gardes.
I understand the channels & PH read our postings , my concern is about us and our campaign having any impact on the outcome. We've all been going shrill for the last few weeks but no news good/bad on TB😭

@Sillykitty & Gardes
Please check my old posting on TRP to see the silly way it's measured in India.

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1590708&PID=38109682&#38109682

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 12 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheryajp

Thanks for confirming Wafah :)

Finally its starting on June 20 which is good :)

@rani2007 you should be happy now :)

Yup! 😃
😃
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sillykitty

I am sorry to point out to everyone this. That it is acutally our fault, well not mine, because I watch the show on tv.

Its your fault (who ever watches the show online and not on TV).

I heard that the show might be cancelled because the TRP is going lower.

So why dont we STOP coming online to watch it and watch it on tv?

Because they dont count the TRPs on these online videos, they only count how many people actually watch the show on TV.

So i am urging each and every one of you who ever watches the show online. Please please please STOP watching it online and start watching it on TV. Because we really love this show.. and dont want it to get cancelled 😭

I'm fairly certain that all the people on this forum watch the show multiple times... once online and once on TV.
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello the TRP for 3 june hade gone down to 183 Is exact from 245 ( unsure of exct nr) Thinking that people have no electricity in India in June due to agriculter is a bad sign. Lots of people do not use lightsupport systems to run TVs. Zee should wait and see.
rocks_20 thumbnail

Hi everyone,
                        i want to request u all to send fan mails to zee,sbb,sbs to promote the show n encourage our king guddu n queen runjhun.send as much as u can all.
Waws thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am confused? Is this show stiling ending???? I really hope not! Someone plz update me.
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Look Guys, I know we're all confused, but I would say be optimistic!!! Himmanshoo hasn't been saying anything sad lately, so we know shooting hasn't stopped, and neither has he been told that the show is ending. He's been grateful for our support, so I'm sure Zee is noticing and it's safe FOR NOW. But we can't take anything lightly until there is official confirmation or something of the sort.

A lot of the worry is coming from the current track which is wrapping up the whole "secret of the kundli" track in the show. I do think this is how they were initially planning to end the show, but now it will just be the end of the TRACK, and another will follow to change the story. That's all. I hope I haven't confused people more!! ðŸ˜•

For now, the most important thing is - DON'T PANIC. Keep showing Bhagonwali the love we've been showing and occasionally send Zee TV feedback on the website or Facebook so that they know we haven't stopped watching or lost interest.

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I have had my trepiditions but it seems the show is still shooting and everyone is working hard and putting in long hours.  Lets enjoy what is shown until we hear something different.  If need be lets be prepared to act again.  If BBAT is doing its job, we will do ours when asked to...
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just a quick question...
Does it still count toward TRPs when you watch the shoe in the USA
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaiiNa1

Just a quick question...
Does it still count toward TRPs when you watch the shoe in the USA

no..

TRPs are only gathered by some households in India..a previous post mentions how many households are currently set up to provide TRPs..

watching overseas or online makes no difference..

I used to have a 'monitor' that was connected to my tv..in UK..that measured the ratings for the english programmes...also had a daily chart that I had to fill in and then post back to the company every week..

not sure if the households in India who take part have the same procedure..