Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sillykitty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sorry to point out to everyone this. That it is acutally our fault, well not mine, because I watch the show on tv.

Its your fault (who ever watches the show online and not on TV).

I heard that the show might be cancelled because the TRP is going lower.

So why dont we STOP coming online to watch it and watch it on tv?

Because they dont count the TRPs on these online videos, they only count how many people actually watch the show on TV.

So i am urging each and every one of you who ever watches the show online. Please please please STOP watching it online and start watching it on TV. Because we really love this show.. and dont want it to get cancelled 😭
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sheryajp

Starting 20th June, is 'Shobha Somnath Ki' at 8 PM every Monday to Friday

Another show is starting on same day June 20th at 10 pm from mon to thur (replacing sangini). Does anyone know that name for this show ???? ( just a glance , the girl runs & gets her bus & say that ask this guy for her ticket as he is her husband. )

Hopefully it is Mrs. Kaushilk. But not sure.

That would probably be Mrs. Kaushik because the girl in there is supposed to be a liar. So that means they're starting that show on June 20th

Sillykitty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So are people doing the petitions or not? because I am ready.. but please first try to understand its our fault too because most of the people here do not watch it Tv!
Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

May be, but I am not sure. Never see promo for Mrs kaushilk show.

Pls check the below link for the last 26 secs.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xj5tme

I wish it is Mrs kaushilk show.
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes that is Mrs. Kaushik's promo
Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for confirming Wafah :)

Finally its starting on June 20 which is good :)

@rani2007 you should be happy now :)
Edited by sheryajp - 12 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Am bit confused here.

How much of impact improving the show's /actors ranking on this forum will have on Zee's decision? Are they even aware of our existence for them to care about how we feel about  this show ending prematurely?

Why can't IF get a confirmation from the channel/PH?

what can we do to get them to do it.?

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 12 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Am bit confused here.

How much of impact improving the show's /actors ranking on this forum will have on Zee's decision? Are they even aware of our existence for them to care about how we feel about  this show ending prematurely?

Why can't IF get a confirmation from the channel/PH?

what can we do to get them to do it.?

Simran,

Zee is very much aware of the forums and so are the Production Houses.  They have people reading our posts.  And the stars themselves read our posts as well.  IF is one of the most active forums and many a times you will see some of what we write has an impact on what we see a few days later - be it dialogues or some misunderstandings on our part of what the CVs are trying to show.

I may be wrong but Tellybuzz may be an IF offshoot and usually Tellybuzz is on the mark with the news.  Wafah, can you confirm please?
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sillykitty, the TRPs are based on a small percentage of households that are followed for their viewing habits and not every household in India.  The viewing habits of some are then generalized as viewing public preferences.  If you know of any of these households, maybe you can campaign and promote the show to them.

Also, Zee is fully aware of a large percent of their overseas viewership and refuses to factor them in their TRP formula.  So my watching on-line or TV makes no difference and neither your watching on TV makes a difference, unless you are one of the households with the ratings box.
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok the article came out today stating the two new shows that will be starting on 20th june.But this still does not say we cant try to save our show. Look what happened to CB2 (i know i am not supposed to compare any show here but it is a very good example). I have to admit that i was a very active forum member in CB1 and when i heard that it was going off air i signed petitions and campaigned to get it back on air. So i have faith that this petition and emailing and making our voices heard will work. Voices in unison makes a louder noise.

We must be persistent and keep emailing and writing and bombarding zee.

Also i wanted to note that even if Zee listens to us and keep Bhagonwali on longer - they will keep it under the 'scanner'. Around christmas i read and heard rumours that Sangini was going under the scanner and it will be taken off if the ratings didnt improve. Members of the forum was like what??? because the show was doing well at that time. So they didnt believe and didnt campaign and look what happened.

So i urge all to keep at it until zee confirms that this show is not going to be taken off and even when they confirm it we still have to show our love cause they will be watching the ratings of the show.