Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats Rasha and thanks for organizing this. Congrats everyone else in the forum.

Aw thanks guys! Couldn't have done it without you all too, though! 👍🏼 🤗
People in India... Can one of you confirm whether the new show is starting in India tomorrow in Sangini's timeslot? (Mrs. Kaushik's 5 Bahus?)  The promos in the US for that show still say "coming soon."  I checked the Zee TV schedule and it looks like they moved Ram Milayi Jodi to 9:45pm and kept Sanskaar Laxmi at 10:30pm...

I hope Mrs. Kaushik does premiere tomorrow!
Congratulations to the dedicated fans of BBAT!  You deserve a BIG pat on the back!

Well, now that we've reached our goal, I wanted advice from everyone - What next?!

I've never gotten e-mail responses from ANYONE at Zee, and it's frustrating to still be in limbo as to what their response is!!

I can e-mail the signatures to them again, or we could print out the 10+ pages of signatures and physically post them to Zee's HQ, or somehow actually TAKE them there (ah I wish I could do that myself). 

Please do let me know what you all think should be our next step!
Congtrats to everyone in the forum and hats off to Rashaa for organising this petition🥳
Once again a big thx to u Rashaa🤗
I would say, if not personally, mail the pages directly to Mr. Goenka, Mr. Motwani and the Board of Directors at Zee TV. Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
I just noticed we went up one spot on the chaska meter. Let's keep hitting that meter! Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
👏 Wow! I am so proud of the never-say-die attitude of the BBAT fans!  Good thing we hit our target..hopefully Zee will heed to our petitions..
Originally posted by pri01

Congtrats to everyone in the forum and hats off to Rashaa for organising this petition🥳
Once again a big thx to u Rashaa🤗

Awww thank you!! 😳😳 Again, it's  really nothing without all your support 👏
PS - 530 signatures a couple of minutes ago! 😃