Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great efforts guys! Don't bash me for saying this but I am actually a little disappointed and scared now. I am afriad of what they will do to the show for TRPs. At least if it ended it would end on a high note. If they continue it for a long time I am afraid of what Zee will do to the show.
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pleiades: 

Yes the scammy page would be because I misspelled ipetitions haha. Here:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savebhagonwali/

*Hopefully no misspellings here! Totally agreed! 

@Putturani

I agree too, no worries. But I would rather see them drag the show out than end it too soon - especially because of tracks like Mahadevi's pregnancy and this ghost of Neelu.

The problem is TRPs. They don't NEED to do anything for TRPs to the show - it is already amazingly good. Maybe now we should all add THAT message as comments to our petition. Don't cancel it, and DON'T CHANGE IT on top of that. πŸ€”
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the same goes here...the only show i watch is bhagonwali as the story keeps on changing and it is always a wonder to watch each day what will happen to Guddu or Rhunjun...
Zee is  ... don't know what to say, here in my country, i wait till 11 30pm to watch this show..can u imagine guys...
For me show like choti bahu and pavitra rista is a repeating kind of story ...sorry for their fans but i hate these shows.
If i loses bhagonwali...then its time to say bye bye to zee and hello to star plusπŸ˜”
Edited by march2011 - 12 years ago
rashaa thumbnail

280 SIGNATURES! 
20 more for our preliminary goal of 300!! Yesss
πŸ‘
Sonadev thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS HIMANSHOO WRITES IN HIS WALL :- Just wanna say a big big thank u to everyone .. People who have been liking GUDDU n appreciating my wrk I m sure wrds will fall short to expres my love warmth n gratitude to u . I genuinly appreciate it n Bow down to u .
kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rijuridhi

THIS IS HIMANSHOO WRITES IN HIS WALL :- Just wanna say a big big thank u to everyone .. People who have been liking GUDDU n appreciating my wrk I m sure wrds will fall short to expres my love warmth n gratitude to u . I genuinly appreciate it n Bow down to u .

I'm confused... Where did he post this? on his personal page, or his fan page...? because I talk to him through messaging, but I did not add him as a friend...
Pink19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaurp07

I'm confused... Where did he post this? on his personal page, or his fan page...? because I talk to him through messaging, but I did not add him as a friend...

He posted it on his personal facebook wall ...
rashaa thumbnail

We're only a few signatures away from 300 everyone!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Pat yourselves on the back!! I'm so proud/happy at how we came together as a fan base!!

*happy tear*
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Where do I sign up?
Where is the link?
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@rashaa - agree completely. I want this show to continue for a little while longer (please not for ten years like KSBKBT with multiple leaps etc) but I don't want it to lose its essence. Although it is a fantastical story, it never seems stupid or unrealistic. All the characters are well drawn and there is no drama for the sake of drama like other shows on Zee. It is also well-paced. I hope BBAT continues ONLY as it has been running so far.