Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
Really??!! that's great news for every BBAT fan out here!  our efforts were not in vain! so happy to hear that... KUDOS! πŸ‘
Great news⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Don't know ...how many people are calling but exxactly three from this forum...I asked is it under scanner?..yes
Infofan asked about the show...yes it will run for now..
you asked about the show...it will run for a long time little confuse...

I think we need to continue our campaign...signing,emailing,commenting

Besides these all i think to take the help of media...I mean we can ask help from tellybuzz to contact Zee and give us a clear cut information or any other online news channel ...
Thx u for this great news⭐️⭐️⭐️

As Sur said we must continue emailing n commenting.
Wow! it's sure is a good news. Thanks for sharing it with us. I am so glad to know that this show will run for a long time. Hope they keep their words.
believe me those words are still reverberating in my ears...mam this show will run for a long  time...sur can u try one more time?...i am waiting to hear from himanshoo also...he writes in FB earlier .." some more patience needed"...can u guess what does he mean?
.." some more patience needed"...can u guess what does he mean?  This is my understanding.. He is saying.. "be more patient"
I hope Bhagonwali  stays for a year or so. The story line is getting very interesting.
Yipeee. This is defintely grrreeeaat news! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
WOW everyone, this is FANTASTIC news that I just woke up to!

BUT, I do suggest we keep signing and calling and writing, because like sur01 said, the responses are a little confusing!! Although I'll take hope from the fact that with every person who called (later and later), they were a little more solid about keeping the show ON.

But let's not give up! At least let's get to 300 (only 40 more signatures) on the petition, and I'll email it out to EVERYONE on that list posted earlier!!

And thank you again for welcoming me!! β€οΈβ€οΈ
Originally posted by gardes

IF, as the ad says, Let your fingers do the walking...

Start googling to collect information.  You will be surprised how much you can find...

Everyone,

Can one person step forward and open a Save Bhagonwali FB account?  Please do not dilute by opening multiple accounts...

Be innovative on what and how you post.

Hi Gardes
@blue  I'm glad to set up the account. On second thoughts wonder whether we could start it as a community on FB & continue the efforts?
Would be great get some pointers.