Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Sur.
Great activism gals! πŸ‘
Happy to see some response from the channel after all the efforts.

I hope the show continues in the same way & not go thr the bizarre twists that's inflicted upon viewers to gain TRPs.

wonder whether Zee has interactive chat on their home page?Few channels have it & would be great to connect on that & get talking.
I see a discussion board for shows on Zee & may if we can somehow import the topics of this forum to Zee's board we'll have more chances of getting heard. Not sure about how if it works with IF in terms of user created content.
We can may be also set up a "Save Bhagonwali" page on FB?

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 12 years ago
wonder whether Zee has interactive chat on their home page?Few channels have it & would be great to connect on that & get talking.
I see a discussion board for shows on Zee & may if we can somehow import the topics of this forum to Zee's board we'll have more chances of getting heard. Not sure about how if it works with IF in terms of user created content.

P.S for Wafah
Posted this one Sur's thread about Good news, you are welcome remove one.
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

P.S for Wafah

Simran, good ideas

Wafah, maybe we can have a sticky called "continued efforts to save the show." We can then think of intelligent things that we can do as a group to save the show

1. Keep the forum a energetic respectful place, so that new people are attracted to the show
2. Is it worth posting on ZEE TV's discussion boards?
3. Continue to e-mail Zee TV about the show
4. Raise rankings of show
5. Write House Arrest and those shows to promote BBAT
6. Come up with a list of possible plot lines/character developments so that CV's are aware of the potential and do not go for the first glitzy idea offered to them

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you sooo much Sur for the great news  πŸ‘
i am sooo happy  πŸ˜ƒ
luv uπŸ€—πŸ€—
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rani, it is important to let people know that getting the stars involved overtly in helping our cause will not work.  It should not even be attempted.

Actors have to survive in this dog-eat-dog industry, that is very short on loyalty and long on negative memory.  Any indiscretions or revelations of the inside story is remembered for too long, jeopardinzing their future and we should stay put in publicly asking for information from them.

Appreciate them, applaude them, but don' t pursue them for insider scoop.  Social media is for everyone to access and I for one would hate to see Himmanshoo or Nivedita or anyone get in trouble because of us.

Just my Sunday morning sermon to all...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

P.S for Wafah

Hmm that is a very good idea to set up a save bhagonwali page on fb. I would send this link to all my friends. i have tried sending all the emails and signing the petitions. 
I agree with RANI though - i wonder what zee will do to the show in order to raise the ratings? This show is rocking with the storyline right now but i am scared.
I am waiting patiently for zee to take notice and give us some good news.
Everyone keep on signing the petition and sending your emails and spamming zeetv fb page and any other way so long as we can get noticed.
BHAGONWALI FOREVER!
Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Simran, good ideas

Wafah, maybe we can have a sticky called "continued efforts to save the show." We can then think of intelligent things that we can do as a group to save the show

1. Keep the forum a energetic respectful place, so that new people are attracted to the show
2. Is it worth posting on ZEE TV's discussion boards?
3. Continue to e-mail Zee TV about the show
4. Raise rankings of show
5. Write House Arrest and those shows to promote BBAT

Thanks JP.
Is it worth posting on ZEE TV's discussion boards?- I would definitely assume somebody would be reading this in Zee atleast for the sake of moderation. Currently the much discussed topic has 26 posts and I'm sure we can better that.

Regarding promoting the show i think the onus should be on the PH & the channel. In India, I've not seen this show on SBS,SBB or U,Me & TV at all since I started watching this from last month.

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 12 years ago
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Sur, thanks for the great news...πŸ‘

but please keep writing letters and your feedback to zee till we have official news...also please do not keep using same email addresses as the letter will go to spam mail...so please be careful...also on the subject line one should have different words.

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hurraaay - i am smiling so big right now my teeth is showing.πŸ˜ƒ Here is the hope i was looking for and it brings tears to my eyes πŸ˜­. 
i just love how all the members of this forum has bonded into one unit even the silent ones also and we have one mission in mind. This is just touching. 
Do you know i am supposed to be studying right now but my Bhagonwali is worth it !
I just want zee to come out and officially state that they are not ending the show cause i dont trust them.
Keep it up everyone - someone is going to take notice !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Sur - you're like a ray of sunshine.
Edited by kittykisser - 12 years ago
GuRuluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: sur001

Yipeee...

guys I have a news...Please Wafah  don't move it to regarding show ending show ending post ...I want everyone to know this especially to the person who had said its an awesome news  in comment section of buzz...😑

then here is the news ...Guys ...I talked to  Mr.Talpade...yes anuj Talpade...thanks Sigrid for the number...I wanna give every detail so bear with me...i was just surfing and thought to see whats going in forum and there I read infofan's comment that anyone have contacted to the number  and i said to myself idiot you missed it ...I am in my sister's house and she don't likes to see me sitting on laptop or doing anything crap indirectly talking about serials...
I was stading in balcony with Aarav(my sis lil son) and trying his number and everytime ring was going but he was not picking the phone and at last when i lost my hope i proceeded towards hall ...there his cousins were playing(aarav's not anuj's cousin)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... mobile was ringing and i noticed since two second  he has picked up the phone and I got little nervous coz i had forgetten my long speech that I had preparedπŸ˜†

So the conversation was somewhat like this many parts i was unable to hear as the network was not good and some I forgot

Me-Mr.Talpade bol rahe hain

AT-Haan

Me-Maine ek news suna hai Bhagonwali off air hone wala hai

AT-No

I was like what?really if he would have been infront of me I would have hug him but still I was having doubts and it also made me understand his hindi is not that good as he was sometimes using hindi...what a voice will have to say...

Me-its under scanner...its not gonna end now

AT-Its under scanner and its not gonna off air now...

My happiness was on sky and i was on loss of words then also to confirm I asked

Me-its not gonna off air in June atleast

AT-No...

me-really

AT-haan

I was in tears but controlled myself

Me-sir ...(I was stammering in joy )..Bhagonwali has a large fan following from U.K,U.S.A ...Canada (I could have used overseas atleast I would have not missed manyb countries nameπŸ˜†)

AT-I know

me-We are trying everything to save Bhagonwali...

AT-I know we are getting mails and we are noticing it (or reading it...network was not clear...)

I was like really and my pacing heart again made me ask

Me-Its not gonna off air

At-nahi

Me-Thanks ...thanks alot for giving your time and phone disconnected

I was dancing ,jumping and even I shouted that made my Di ask what happened?I said nothing di...I was just calling someone my friend had asked too...and then I rushed here to inform you all that

i talked to Anuj Talpade and he said Bhagonwali won't go off air in june but its under scanner and one more good thing they are reading our mails so keep on mailing and commenting...

If you have other numbers then please give I will talk in case they recieve my call ...

one more thing I had forgotten as I had told him if they are planning anything like that then Zee should come up and confirm the news and he gave a positive reply...

Thanks so much Sur for giving this great news. Good luck with the exams.