Show Ending? (Imp Links & Updates Added to Main Post) - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow Sur what wonderful news...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ You are the best!
Originally posted by kaurp07

Are you sure?? I saw this posted in the personal info: 

Himmanshoo A Malhotra, an aspiring actor, humorous , witty, sophisticated, concerned, foster, sanguine, pragmatic, affable, amiable, solicitous guy..who loves to live life as it comes..
I just adore his nature..sagacious behavior..u ROCK \m/

I figured it was a page made by a fan.. But I'll still message him and see what he says about it! Hopefully, he'll cooperate! 

I think you are right... that is maintained by a fan.  If you notice this website directs people to his facebook profile and not his fan page.  And I think Gardes is right, he can't get involved directly.  Even his tweets are weird... he's avoided talking about the show cancellation directly but has thanks fans for their support during this time...he knows about the petitions and is grateful but don't think he'll be commenting anything publicly.
Sur meri jaan thx u so much.  U make my sunday i was very sad these last days n couldn't concentrate on anything else.

I'll continue to send emails to ZEE contact persons and also comment on ZEE feedback section.
We are not going to accept defeat so easily.

Once again thx u so muchπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— luve u yaar

Edited by pri01 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sur001

Yes...you are right...so lets partyπŸ₯³
I hv already started my party ... come & join with me ... πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Originally posted by rani2007

Wow Sur what wonderful news...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ You are the best!

ok...i am saying this😲 but will have to thanks to Mr.anuj Talpade for his help...Hope they understand us and Bhagonwali runs for a long time but with the same way the creatives are now...and we keep on saying...East or West bhagonwali is the best...
Guys,

I just want to say thanks to all of you.  You are all doing a great job.  I read that tellybuzz article with a grain of salt since it said BBAT "may" be getting cancelled at the end of June.  I'm glad that everyone has banded together to push Zee to keep Bhagonwali for now.   I know that other article freaked everyone out about the show possibly ending in a week especially since Friday's episode kept mentioning 5 days left but I think it may have been good for us as it pushed everyone to try even harder.

I just hope that the creatives get to keep directing the story for Bhagonwali... I am afraid of what will happen to the show just to get ratings. 

I'm sorry I haven't posted on this earlier but did not get a chance to though I have tried to read everything you have written.  Finding out BBAT may be cancelled soon really upset me because this is the only Indian soap I have EVER watched on a regular basis and gotten so involved with.  In fact, almost all of my posts in IF are for Bhagonwali... except for maybe the first 3.  Think about that... I created this account over 4 years ago and never got involved until this show.  The article saying that the show was ending in a week freaked me out even more but I refused to believe it since I knew Sangini was slated to end and there was no way Zee was going to end two shows the same week... though it did scare me that maybe Sangini was going to be extended and BBAT would be sacrificed instead.

Sur's post about speaking to Anuj Talpade has given me hope but we are not out of the woods just yet.  Zee is still going to push BBAT to increase its ratings and I'm not sure what that means for the show.  I want the show to remain the way it has but if we get to keep the show with a tampered story line I'm not sure if that's worse or better than the show being cancelled.  I'm not sure what to feel right now...relief or worry.

Regardless, we need to keep contacting Zee until we know for certain BBAT is in the clear...
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
BHAGONWALI ALWAYS IS THE BEST πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Pink19

I hv already started my party ... come & join with me ... πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

For sure
sur thanks a ton...😊OH MY GOD...WHAT A RELIEF...U CANT BELIEVE I HAVE BEEN HOOKED TO MY LAPTOP SINCE I HEARD D BED NEWS...DOING MAIL POSTING COMMENTS EVERYWHERE POSSIBLE...EVEN DIDNT VISIT MY WORK SITE(I AM  A CIVIL ENGR)...happy to to know that zee guys read us...by any means they should reach our BBAT forum ...then only they will sure dare not to stop this show which is so closed to our heart😊 Edited by rijuridhi - 12 years ago
wow
will that's cool...
then I can now relax