Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bee5

Kaur,
  That is a very good point about the 900 fans.

I think that page is maintained by Himmanshoo himself, bcos he might have wanted to keep his actual FB profile personal and the page for the fans.

Are you sure?? I saw this posted in the personal info: 

Himmanshoo A Malhotra, an aspiring actor, humorous , witty, sophisticated, concerned, foster, sanguine, pragmatic, affable, amiable, solicitous guy..who loves to live life as it comes..
I just adore his nature..sagacious behavior..u ROCK \m/

I figured it was a page made by a fan.. But I'll still message him and see what he says about it! Hopefully, he'll cooperate! 
Edited by kaurp07 - 12 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaurp07

Ok I'm about to message him and see if he can somehow relay the news to all of his fans! Let's hope he listens!

Kaur, due to the politics of the industry, one false move can jeopardize an actor's professional career.  I doubt that Himmanshoo can personally get involved but you as a fan can do something about it.
kaurp07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gardes

Kaur, due to the politics of the industry, one false move can jeopardize an actor's professional career.  I doubt that Himmanshoo can personally get involved but you as a fan can do something about it.

Ohh yes you're probably right... But I do wish there was a way to reach all of those people... I'll keep thinking. 
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arre .. why to think so much .. I just posted the link there in that FB page. Just to make those 956 people aware. Even if half of them are active and watch the show and get to know about it, and sign the petition it is good.
kaurp07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

Arre .. why to think so much .. I just posted the link there in that FB page. Just to make those 956 people aware. Even if half of them are active and watch the show and get to know about it, and sign the petition it is good.

True, but those 956 people won't be aware until they themselves come to the page.. That's why I'm trying to think of a way to reach them directly. 
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Has anyone in India tried calling any of the Zee numbers, been able to speak to someone there?

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yipeee...

guys I have a news...Please Wafah  don't move it to regarding show ending show ending post ...I want everyone to know this especially to the person who had said its an awesome news  in comment section of buzz...๐Ÿ˜ก

then here is the news ...Guys ...I talked to  Mr.Talpade...yes anuj Talpade...thanks Sigrid for the number...I wanna give every detail so bear with me...i was just surfing and thought to see whats going in forum and there I read infofan's comment that anyone have contacted to the number  and i said to myself idiot you missed it ...I am in my sister's house and she don't likes to see me sitting on laptop or doing anything crap indirectly talking about serials...
I was stading in balcony with Aarav(my sis lil son) and trying his number and everytime ring was going but he was not picking the phone and at last when i lost my hope i proceeded towards hall ...there his cousins were playing(aarav's not anuj's cousin)๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† ... mobile was ringing and i noticed since two second  he has picked up the phone and I got little nervous coz i had forgetten my long speech that I had prepared๐Ÿ˜†

So the conversation was somewhat like this many parts i was unable to hear as the network was not good and some I forgot

Me-Mr.Talpade bol rahe hain

AT-Haan

Me-Maine ek news suna hai Bhagonwali off air hone wala hai

AT-No

I was like what?really if he would have been infront of me I would have hug him but still I was having doubts and it also made me understand his hindi is not that good as he was sometimes using hindi...what a voice will have to say...

Me-its under scanner...its not gonna end now

AT-Its under scanner and its not gonna off air now...

My happiness was on sky and i was on loss of words then also to confirm I asked

Me-its not gonna off air in June atleast

AT-No...

me-really

AT-haan

I was in tears but controlled myself

Me-sir ...(I was stammering in joy )..Bhagonwali has a large fan following from U.K,U.S.A ...Canada (I could have used overseas atleast I would have not missed manyb countries name๐Ÿ˜†)

AT-I know

me-We are trying everything to save Bhagonwali...

AT-I know we are getting mails and we are noticing it (or reading it...network was not clear...)

I was like really and my pacing heart again made me ask

Me-Its not gonna off air

At-nahi

Me-Thanks ...thanks alot for giving your time and phone disconnected

I was dancing ,jumping and even I shouted that made my Di ask what happened?I said nothing di...I was just calling someone my friend had asked too...and then I rushed here to inform you all that

i talked to Anuj Talpade and he said Bhagonwali won't go off air in june but its under scanner and one more good thing they are reading our mails so keep on mailing and commenting...

If you have other numbers then please give I will talk in case they recieve my call ...

one more thing I had forgotten as I had told him if they are planning anything like that then Zee should come up and confirm the news and he gave a positive reply...

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Tere muh mein ghee shakkar๐Ÿ˜ƒ  .. thanks for the awesome news.. my sem starts tomorrow and now I will be able to study for the paper peacefully.. I am so happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... 
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sur, are you serious? Did you really speak to him? OMG. Thanks SOOO much for this great news?    ๐Ÿค—

WOOHOOO!!!

I still think we should carry on with emailing them, zee feedback and the petition. I am not sure that I trust them entirely.

aninag thumbnail
Thank you too. I really like Guddu and this serial.