Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sur001

Yes wafah ...it gives a message but couldnot understand what it really means...it comes like this

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.7.1 recipient <[email protected]> unknown #292 (n4S179293164977000) (state 14).

Sur, check on-line Zee directory to see if Nitin Vaidya still works there.  I thought he left after the CB1 debacle and Sukesh Motwani took over.  Sig knows all this inside out.  I am relying on my faulty memory!!!

Can someone do a search and try to get more names.  It may take me time to get to it...
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello
I did not have a bounce mail fom ZTV adress I got from the forum just an answer that due to legal resona they cannot answer the query.

I read an artical that ZTV has gone up in rating and beaten colors. It also sys that ZTV is relying on content rather than numbers to increase its viwership in India bust are thinking of people living abroad. So I keep my fingers crossed and hope light on.
gardes thumbnail
More information on Zee

CEO:  Punit Goenka

Check Zee's mission and values statement and hit them on all points there - creativity, integrity, etc,.

Give them their own words back in your e-mails.

Make sure you are courteous and make valid points.

No belligenrence, please.

Tell Mr. Goenka what you like about the show and why.

GO FOR IT!
Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Sukesh Motwani is the strategic planner at Zee.  He directly reports to Mr. Goenka (previous post).

This is what Sukesh Motwani looks like... find him on social media to send him messages or if anyone has his e-mail address, please share with the group.

This is my contribution (Goenka and Motwani), thanks to a forum friend who shared the names at Zee...

If I can, I am sure some of you sleuths in the forum can find more than this and share with the group.

If not for yourselves, do it for the BBAT team that entertained us for the past several months..
Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whoa! I read few posts early on and did not comment and kind of forgotten to visit this thread and it has gone ~20 pages long!

My contribution - 

- I signed the petition. Did not have any issues.

- I posted on Zee's Facebook sites - US & Mumbai ones too.

I will see where all I can send to.

Keep at it guys. 

kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys I have a question regarding Himmanshoo's fan page on Facebook.. Do we know who's in charge of that? There are over 900 fans on that page, if each person went through and did everything (send emails, letters, tweets, signatures) we would have a much better chance wouldn't we? Is there any way of reaching out to those 900+ individuals?? 

I'm not really aware of how facebook fan pages work... But whoever is in charge of it, needs to send out a message to all fans, asking them to join our efforts. There are probably people who aren't even aware of the danger the show is in! 

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/HimmanshooAMalhotra
kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think I found a facebook page for Sukesh Motwani... However, the picture makes it hard to see if he is the same one that we're looking for. But I did see Khalid Samidha listed as one of his friends, so he must be the right guy... Right??

https://www.facebook.com/people/Sukesh-Motwani/534057514

That's the page, check it out, and let me know what you guys think! 
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaurp07

Guys I have a question regarding Himmanshoo's fan page on Facebook.. Do we know who's in charge of that? There are over 900 fans on that page, if each person went through and did everything (send emails, letters, tweets, signatures) we would have a much better chance wouldn't we? Is there any way of reaching out to those 900+ individuals?? 

I'm not really aware of how facebook fan pages work... But whoever is in charge of it, needs to send out a message to all fans, asking them to join our efforts. There are probably people who aren't even aware of the danger the show is in! 

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/HimmanshooAMalhotra

Kaur,
  That is a very good point about the 900 fans.

I think that page is maintained by Himmanshoo himself, bcos he might have wanted to keep his actual FB profile personal and the page for the fans.
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the new leads, I am on it
Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Kaur, I think it may be Himmanshoo's own page for his fans.  He also has a similar looking blog - almost the same language.

You can subscribe and post on the fan page like anyone else who posts.  I am almost sure you can request people to sign petitions, share e-mail addresses of the head honchos at Zee, etc.