Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rocks_20 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This is not just a feedback,but a fan mail on behalf of million viewers.we think Bhagowali deserves their worth.This will be unfair not to support n promote them like other shows.These very talented actors needs encouragement.Himanshu-Nivedita r actors par excellence.We r always with u guys.If we rate them,they tops the charts.undoubtedly  they r king n queen sans crown.other shows r good but this is the best one.Why coz  I take feedback from my family,relatives,friends n colleagues n they all r unanimous.Best part of this soap is great storyline,direction,concept,screenplay,costumes,right cast n above all acting is superb,fantastic,excellent.The location which connects hearts of indians staying abroad.The tradition,culture,rituals and a fresh new love story which revolves around Guddu/Runjhun.This show definitely stay in the memories for a long time.GR may be called as enigma,charisma,history or miracle.From Friday onwards we feel sad,depress n dull without our love birds.When they come to our lives it's just like sunshine,moonlight,dazzling deewali.so r u listening to us.Thank you Zee n whole team of Bhagowali.

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A REALLY bad scenario would be if this show ends next week without a conclusion!!!!  If this happens than Zee better give us fans a sequel, continuing off of this series!!!!!  Here I was for months, imagining scenes w/Gunjhun's beautiful baby girl, Gunjika.  Now I don't know if I'll ever end up actually seeing her😭.  I ❤️ Gunjhun & baby Gunju.
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just wondering when to the TRP reports come out? Maybe BBAT will jump this week?
SizzlySquirrel thumbnail
How can they cancel this show? It is so much better than the other shows. I really love acting done by Guddu, it is very good and Runchun is good also.

I like how their love story is not being rushed and is they are taking their time to progress it nicely but then I hear they are taking it off air and it's very sad. Personally, I think they have run out of ideas with shows like Pavitra Rishta and  it is very repetitive. But this show is still progressing.

They will see ratings go up in this show and in Sangini when they finally unite the lovers, so I think it would be too early to make any decisions to take these shows off the air just yet. The ones they are taking off are in my opinions the best ones.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here are the things I've gathered regarding if this show is gonna go off air or not. 

-  The 2 different articles- We so far have seen 2 articles on this forum.  The 1st one- posted on May 25th said that this show might go off by the end of next month depending on trps.  Then we see a 2nd article posted just the next day, sayin' that the show will go off air next week.  Yesterday (the same day the 2nd article was posted), I noticed that on the home page of the IF website the 1st article regarding the maybe cancellation by the end of June was located there under the news section where u see the rotating news section (under #5) w/the pause button.  When I checked out the home page of the IF website today, I didn't see anything regarding "Bhagonwali" goin' off air.  In fact there is no news at all today on the home page having to do w/this show.  The producer responded to the 1st article, sayin'  "As we know, any show can go off at any time now. Having said this, we have not got any news about Bhagonwaali ending from the channel till now".  I didn't know which article to believe.  I haven't heard anyone from the Bhagonwali team responding to the 2nd article.  The 2nd article mentioned that that the Mrs. Kaushik show is gonna replace "Bhagonwai" but like I've said before, I wonder of this 2nd article is bogus.  Maybe Mrs. Kaushik is gonna replace Sangini.  When is Mrs. Kaushik gonna start airing?  So far, it seems like people don't know when it's gonna start.  Anyways the 2nd article sounds REALLY BAD- God forbid that our dear "Bhagonwali" ends next week!!!.

Info that I've gathered from Sangini's forum- It seems "Sangini" for sure is gonna end next week.  I saw a page that's part of the 2nd article that was posted on the "Bhagonwali" forum posted on Sangini's forum, sayin' that Sangini will end in the first week of June & I heard that there was a promo of Sangini mentioning that the last episode of it is going to air on June 6th.  I can't recall ever seein' more than 1 Zee tv serial go off air within a week.  I think it would be really weird if both "Bhagonwali" & "Sangini" ended in a week.  

Whatever I just posted above was before jpalagrawal posted this link in his reply to sur001's topic, "Five Day's Left...".  Here's the link,

http://zaara019.zaphod.myfastforum.org/ftopic10615-0-0-asc-.php

I thank jpalagrawal for providing proof that the 2nd article that says "Bhagonwali" will end next week maybe bogus after all.  This article says that Mrs. Kaushik will replace "Bhagonwali" but the link that jpalagrawal post (info posted on May 13th) says that it will replace Sangini.

Later, I decided to dig deeper.  I found sources sayin' the same thing that's said in the link jp posted- saying that Mrs. Kaushik is gonna replace Sangini.  For ex. this link here has info that was posted up on May 17th.  Not only does this link mention that Mrs. Kaushik will replace Sangini, it also mentions that Mrs. Kaushik starts airing on June 27th.  Here is this link,

My sister told me today before I checked out jp's link that she feels the article mentioning how "Bhagonwali" is gonna end next week is bogus because how can more than one Zee serial go off air within a week.  Anyways, if "Bhagonwali" for sure is not gonna go off air next week, we still need to help save it from goin' off air.  There is still the 1st article from May 25th to think about.  I could have posted whatever I just talked about in this post on the the thread titled "Regarding show ending" but I really want more of the forum members to see all this info.  We need some light in this dark time.  Hopefully, this show won't go off air next week after all & it won't go off air at the end of June either.  Us viewers want to see the whole story of our Bhagonwali, Runjhun.  I have grown quite attached to this show and Gunjhun & their daughter Gunjika who is yet to exist on the show😆.   Although I feel a little bit relieved, I'm still worried.  I hope the show's TRPs increase now.  Anyways, we need to help save our beloved "Bhagonwali" from goin' off air!  

Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good job on the detective work!

I hope what you say is true, I'm going to keep my hopes up!
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

okay if God forbid Bhagonwali does go off air will it have an ACTUAL ending or will it just stop at some point

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zee is pumping out two new shows. Mr and Mrs. Kaushik and Jai Somnath. I think they wanted Sangini's time for Kaushik beacuse they said that they are spending alot of money on that serial and that Bhagowali time will not give it enough viewers. Sangini has been confirmed to go off air by cast and crew. So i think the Kaushiks will take that time slot.
As for Bhagowali, I don't think it will go off air this soon. Zee won't be so stupid to terminate 2 shows in 1 week.
Edited by Shas3 - 12 years ago
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Have you guys been noticing more location shoots lately?
1. Today I noticed some new streets in the town. Were they there before?
2. Then we had the temple shoot yesterday ( a new temple)
3. The mall
4. The dance bar-- that looked like an expensive set up as they tried to mimic the movie

It could be that Zee along with the promotions has given the show some money to do more location shoots. The location episodes are the ones that get them on House Arrest
GuRuluv thumbnail
I am a big fan of Bhagonwali and love watching this show. Infact this is the only ZeeTV show that I want to watch again and again. It never happened that if I didn't watch an episode atleast 2-3 times. I will be really disappointed if it goes off air.  BBAT team has fabulous cast, superb storyline and good direction. I spoke with my friends in USA and they all also like this show very much and we all want it to continue until they go short of good ideas. I will keep my fingers crossed until it's confirmed that  ZeeTV is not going to stop airing this show. I love HIMMANSHOO, Nivedita, and Rita Bhaduri. They are the BEST.
Edited by GuRuluv - 12 years ago