Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have some news,

Today, I noticed that on the home page of the IF website the article from yesterday regarding the maybe cancellation by the end of June is located there under the news section where u see the rotating news section (it's under #5) w/the pause button.  I have a feelin' that the article that got posted today (the one sayin' that this show will end next week is partly bogus- in one of the pages of it, it shows that "Sangini" is gonna go off air next week)  So maybe it's Sangini that will go off air next week & not Bhagonwali.  I haven't heard of any news regarding that "Bhagonwali" will go off air next week except in this article which like I said could be partly bogus.  Me & my trying to gather clues.  Which article do u believe?  Anyways, let's help save this amazing show from cancellation.   

Please feel free to share your thoughts,   
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I really hope that it was a bogus news and not the real thing. i will still keep on posting and engaging people to do it.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't even find the the article that was posted today, the one that says show going off-air in one week. Was it on I-F home page?
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just bumping Sigrid's #'s. I am doing this every day. It just takes a few minutes. If we all do this, maybe it will matter
Shampoo thumbnail
Please do not end this show it is your best show.😕
kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone!

I've been at work all day, and to be honest, I glanced a quick peek and saw discussion about the new article. I'm not going to lie, it definitely brought me down, especially since I couldn't do anything but focus on my work.. But I got home and I'm so glad to see everyone still trying to do what they can. Regardless of Zee's ultimate decision, I'm really proud of this forum. You guys are a very intelligent bunch, and I love reading your posts, whether they're excitedly analyzing episodes or stubbornly keeping Zee from burying this beautiful gem of a show. 

Props to everyone! 

I'd also like to mention, it has been raining over here, for the past 2 days straight. It's as if the news of the show maybe ending has set Mother Nature in turmoil. Hopefully the stormy weather will clear up and we will see Bhagonwali (and my neck of the woods) sparkling in the sunshine! ðŸ˜ƒ
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 This shows ending might have decided but still Mrs.Kausik's date is not yet revealed...So,we need to keep commenting and emailing and I just hope ...we will win this battle and save a precious and birrliant show...non another than BBAT and For Himansoo's Tweet ...I can just say...Its nothing infront of the entertaintment you guys provide to us...

If we all are united we will surely make Zee think atleast for once...So...
Halla Bol...
We will fight till last
We will send our voice in our comments and emails untill we can...if we all are doing this it means they are surrounded by us and they will have to listen...

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,

I'm from Mauritius and i personally watch Zee tv only for DID and Bhagonwali.
When i heard that Bhagonwali is ending i was really shock ..
 the story line and character of Bhagon wali are unique.
Both Himanshoo are Nivedita are doing their best for that serie.
I really don't understand why you guys are ending this show...
I request you please don't end that show and if ever u do end like this...then i think i'm not getting my money back from this chanel, i'll be obliged to cancel it.

Thank you.

Pink19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001162574169
Here is the link of the Producer of Bhagonwali - Samidha Khalid , or u can search him in facebook by his name Khalid Samidha . Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
sdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Come on ZEE ... this is a promising serial and I feel you should not end it!