Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I had requested SBS to promote it and show its segment but they never did that they also show segments which gain them TRP's
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
It is very sad that this show might end. It is a great show and it should not go off air.
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pls use the FB page of SBS etc., they keep an eye over the posts there and accept requests too
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pink19

I have just sent a msg to the producer of Bhagonwali named Khalid Samidha .. I have requested him that

"pls convey my msg to Zee that we all Bhagonwali fans liked this show & never want the end of this show"

Friends u can also leave ur msg to him in facebook ..

Could you post a link to his FB account please?

We can msg him but this is not in his hands. Zee decides who stays and who goes.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it's strange that yesterday we got news that this show might end at the end of June but today we received even worse news that this show will end in a week.  I hope this is a hoax to gain more viewers and this show won't end up goin' off air at all.  Anyways, we don't know whether this is a hoax so we need to try doin' whatever we can to save this amazing show from cancellation! Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Friends,

We all are trying our best to save our favourite show Bhagonwali...This is a small addition to that struggle...

Its high time to return Bhagonwali cast and crew what they have given us in such a small time...our faith...our admiration ...our trial...our struggle ..
we will fight till the battle ends keep on writing your comments to Zee and news channels...

Pink 19 has filed a petition...please sign it
Here is the link

and sigrid has given different contact details try to email them and post your comments there too ...

E-mail adresses

These are some addresses and numbers:

Zee Network
Anuj Talpade
Mobile: 9819589828
Email:
[email protected]

mobile no : 9930915304

Zee Number: +91 22 66630000

Facebook Pages...

ZEE TV FB PAGE :

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ZeeTvIndia

ZEE TV UK FB PAGE:

ZEE EUROPE PERSON - YOU NEED TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THIS PERSON FIRST AND YOU CAN ALSO CHAT WITH HER...VERY USEFUL PERSON...!!

Zee Website

This is for feedback on their website...

Please continue posting comments and giving emails till your fingers get numb...
Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
I came across this online petition. Not sure if this has been posted already.  I have signed it and I believe I saw some other forum members have signed it too. The more we can do (and fast), to get our point across to Zee the better.

Please take a moment to sign this petition as well

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savebhagonwali/

News of shows ending on I-F in the past have not turned out to be a hoax. I doubt this is a hoax. I just hope it does NOT end in next week.

For those who have a twitter account, this is the link to ZEE's twitter page where you can leave yor feedback as well. Sigrid, could you add this to your zee contact info post?

https://twitter.com/#!/ZeeTvChannel
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I signed it...

I am 100% with you guys in our fight to save Bhagonwali..

Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have already signed.. Would love to do more than this (i'm doing right now) Got my friends to help out by signing the petition, emailing to all these above contacts which Sur stated..

Infofan thumbnail
Just came across Himmanshoo's tweet.

Omgod this is fantastic I m Speechless guys.. Just wanna bow down n say thanx for taking out time to write reviews & petitions . Thank u. :)

Keep up the good work BBAT fans. I have sent numerous emails to Zee already. I am sure everyone is doing their best.
Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago