Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghan33 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
zee tv is ending this show is because they have another show coming soon and they want that to start so they are ending this one and its not because of the ratings trust me... zee tv is stupid for bringing new shows before the other ones end...
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sur001

Hey...Guys,

Wherever you are writing your petitions or comments ...please mention about our forum so that they can know and atleast they pay a visit here and see our love for a show which they are thinking useless...and please try to be more active...as we were before post topics ...reply but make the forum active...and think we won't change on reading a buzz and will do whatever possible to save our show...come on guys...come in action...I am gonna ban Zee from my house if they will chop a show which is interesting and yulp with a total new concept and to those who are feeling my words are silly...to them I just wanna say...I am crying...though I know its a show and it will end one day...I had seen many shows but not even a single show with such dedication and attachment...on thursday i fast and today I prayed to God to save BBAT...dont know how much fruitful but I said I will do whatever possible for me... 

I totally agree with Sur.  Yesterday news was just aweful am still out of my senses i am shocked, angry, sad n crying just can't describe my feelings.  I will surely mention our forum to ZEE in my email which am going to send via Wafah Di.  I am so addicted to BBAT that hearing this aweful news is just like i lost someone very dear to me.  If it gets cancel then am done with ZEE and cancel my subscription.  Me too i fast on thursday n praying god to save BBAT.  I think ZEE is going to lose so many international viewers.

Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the useful tips. I will start writing, spaming, etc in nice way.. I still cannot believe this bad news... 😭
Secret-Person thumbnail
I will do anything to save BBAT. The casts of BBAT are so the best.
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pri01

I totally agree with Sur.  Yesterday news was just aweful am still out of my senses i am shocked, angry, sad n crying just can't describe my feelings.  I will surely mention our forum to ZEE in my email which am going to send via Wafah Di.  I am so addicted to BBAT that hearing this aweful news is just like i lost someone very dear to me.  If it gets cancel then am done with ZEE and cancel my subscription.  Me too i fast on thursday n praying god to save BBAT.  I think ZEE is going to lose so many international viewers.

So...true Priya,really sad today...everytime I try to forget by engaging myself in some works or studies but fails miserably...I am really very upset since yesterday
MikanSakura thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat d hell...!!!😡😡
how cud even d channel think of wrapping dis splendid show off...??? dey like all doz shows where d heroes heroines n dere family members, neighbours...all of dem cry whole day long 4 no reason...if dis is d reasn, den i wud suggest dat  Runjhun guddu kukkan jhabbu...etc cry, scream yell n weep whole episodes simply to raise dere trps...these channel weirdos dont have any sense...creepy jerks...i'll just go n kill dem, seriously...dis is d very 1st show m watching on television...😡😡😡
m so damn pissed...urrghhh...😡
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mikanS

wat d hell...!!!😡😡

how cud even d channel think of wrapping dis splendid show off...??? dey like all doz shows where d heroes heroines n dere family members, neighbours...all of dem cry whole day long 4 no reason...if dis is d reasn, den i wud suggest dat  Runjhun guddu kukkan jhabbu...etc cry, scream yell n weep whole episodes simply to raise dere trps...these channel weirdos dont have any sense...creepy jerks...i'll just go n kill dem, seriously...dis is d very 1st show m watching on television...😡😡😡
m so damn pissed...urrghhh...😡

Sanju...calm down...this is the time when we need to get calm and try to save our show, though I myself is very pissed on Zee channel and If I get any  person who decides this all stuffs...I will kill dem for sure
nadeera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont know but i have a feeling that it might be a hoax..well better be! I'm sort of dumb founded..though i believe that the show is not going to stop... Now i so wish the win of guddu,so tht the chance still on, i so wish that guddu lose his every interest on runjhun,so that the show is still alive...i so wish !' *sigh*
Pink19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have just sent a msg to the producer of Bhagonwali named Khalid Samidha .. I have requested him that

"pls convey my msg to Zee that we all Bhagonwali fans liked this show & never want the end of this show"

Friends u can also leave ur msg to him in facebook ..
rocks_20 thumbnail

Hi everyone,
                            We have to take initiative for promoting this serial.coz it's a worth to watch.All the actors r a treat to watch.Plz watch this.I don't liked other serials much.but i am in madly in love with this.so plz all of u write to Saas Bahu Saazish n Saas Babu Betiyan to promote this serial.They have entertained us n in return we have tp pay them back through our love,adulation,admiration n good feedback to sustain this show.After a decade or so i watch a fresh story like this.the couple GR r the best on earth.Plz Plz Plz Plz do consider my request.Love u all.😭😭😭😭😲😲😲